Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Success Stories

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems a lot of guys come here to share problems they experience with women.

Any one got any good news stories to entertain, inspire and advise.

I'll kick us off. So last night I went out with my mate and we headed straight in to the club after a few drinks. I stopped drinking about 11ish and was just dancing about like an idiot, approaching different groups, making an ass of myself. Was getting a lot of attention, especially from an Aussie redhead, while my mate chatted to some yanks at the bar.

Long story short, I got hold of the redhead. Asked her if she wanted to leave and proceeded to what I can only describe as a 'number-kiss-perfect c-cup-tits out-in-the-middle-of-Trafalgar-Square' close. She was only so keen, in her own words, because I was confident, wasn't too clingy, and a 'good' dancer.

Share your own moments of wonder guys.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread, being positive is contagious, a lot of guys need that right now. I have an interesting Trafalgar Square incident myself but that's for another day.

This isn't a success story yet but I'm betting it will be. A few months ago, I was in my mates halls and this sexy little thing walked by, cute face, tight backside and Eastern European. So long story short, I get smashed last night and wake up with this random chicks number in my phone. Turns out it was this girl, I've been whatsapping her today and she seems into me so we're meeting up next week.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thinking about puss and fapping a lot less. I'm hoping to get to the point in which I can go a whole day without thinking about women

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got laid last night. Gana take the night off. Got some married chick texting me pics of @ss and t!ts right now. Meh. Ex girlfiends I nexted hittin me up to get the d this weekend. Will probably do a few bumps with the bros and go smash. Should be fun.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Literally in the basement of some chicks house whom i just finished fxcking for the first time. Made her *** with my fingers after i busted.

Shes upstairs getting me a beer ;)