Women over 25 vs women under 25

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my1ken said:
Alot of women say they hit their sexual peak in there late 20's to and 30's
single women are this age are no longer believe in prince charm and love stories , so they focus more on having a better sex .but part of that is because they no longer excited and horny and the main biological reason he plans to have babies no longer become priority .
so average man is no longer enough for them especially they have now tried sex with a lot of men and can easily know which one is good sex partner and which one no .

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The youngest I've been with is 26, so I have no experience F-ing <25 yos.

But I can say for sure that 29 to 32 women are VERY horny. They are comfortable with sex so it's not a big deal to them.

My first ONS was 31. She propositioned me. "Are you ready to get out of here?"

I can't say which age is a female's sexual peak. I don't know. It's difficult to separate sheer horniness (say an 18 yo) from just being comfortable with sex (say 34). There is big difference between a female that thinks about sex constantly and masturbates a lot but feels nervous, scared and slutty about actually doing it for real VERSUS a female with a lower drive but is totally cool with getting it on when she really wants it.

ive

Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant speak for all women, but i definitely crave sex on a purely physical level more now that im 28 versus when i was 18, and it definitely became much more important with time. however don't know the reason for this - whether it is physiological or mental, but something definitely changes. for sure i dont remember at all lusting after a man at all when i was young.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
Sh1t burroughs you make more and more sense, every post I read.

It doesn't work with asian (born and raised in asia) women because at 25 they are declared 'left over' and no one will marry them except american men. All Chinese girls know that if they aren't married by this time they will undergo extreme shame from both their mother and father.

I've never dated a woman over 25. I've also married a virgin that I fvcked a few years ago.. she is as loyal as she is nationalistic, its like talking to the terminator. :)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for all the talk about women being in their sexual peak in their late teens, i've honestly never had what i consider good sex with a woman under the age of 25.

we confuse sexual peak with sexual fertility. a woman might be more fertile when she is 18 but she's probably much much better in bed, more willing to swallow and take it up the bum when she's 28.

i remember i sweated my oneitis the girl that brought me here for ****ing 6 years and like when we finally went at it i 've never been so disappointed in my life over something. god ****ing awful.

also i believe that even though that like, 18 year old';s are having sex, i believe that there is still somewhat of a "stigma" about sex at that age versus by the time a woman is 28 she's like **** it let's **** lol.

i believe exercise and sex drive go hand and hand. my wife exercises everyday, she's 35 and has an extremity strong sex drive. too strong at times. freaking horn toad. but i know 32-33 year olds who complain about their BF's "wanting sex" 1-2 times a week like it's a chore.

it varies from woman to woman

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
look at it like this.

let's take lebron james. he's what.. 26 or something like that. he was probably at his physical peak when he was 18 years old. as athletic as he is now he isn't as athletic as he was 8 years ago.

but he is at his PEAK now. PEAK to me means + ability + knowledge.

now there will come a time that lebron's ability will start to decrease so even though he has more knowledge he can't make up for his lost ability. women are the same. there is an age that i don't care how much sex she's had she isn't' going to recovery the ability /sexual attractive ness she had at a certain point.

a woman may be more fertile at 18 but that does not mean she is at her peak if she doesn't know what the **** she is doing and most if any really do. most 18 year olds still consider giving head "taboo" to be good at it.

to me saying a girl who is 19 is at her sexual peak is like saying a mcdonalds all american out of high school is at his peak performance basketball wise and that's silly. he hasn't played enough ball to have the knowlege to be at his peak.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I think the term "sexual peak" has been co-opted a bit here.

Women define sexual peak as anything other than attractiveness. But let's be honest, I want to peak sexually with an 18 year old over a 30 year old, regardless of the litany of reasons she or even men will throw at me as to why I should choose the wrinkled flabby version.

She may FEEL sexually peaked at 30, but that has little to do withher fertility or a man's desire for a hot woman..
I've never heard a woman say she was more fertile or more attractive at 30 than at 18. Whenever they've talked about their sexual peak being later, they were referring to their enjoyment of sex, how often they wanted, and their ability to have orgasms more easily. I don't have a problem with that.

I don't know how old you are, Danger, but I've known some pretty smoking hot women who were in their 30s. Obviously most are more attractive when they are younger, but I don't have a whole lot of patience for dealing with 18 year olds at my age. I'm sure there are a few exceptions. I have no problem with other guys dating 18 year old girls.

Overall, I would agree with Backbreaker that somewhat older girls are more skilled at what they're doing regarding sex. And that sex drive and skill varies according to the individual. An 18 year old girl who has been around enough to have great skills is a little icky when you think about it.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I've never heard a woman say she was more fertile or more attractive at 30 than at 18. Whenever they've talked about their sexual peak being later, they were referring to their enjoyment of sex, how often they wanted, and their ability to have orgasms more easily. I don't have a problem with that.

I don't know how old you are, Danger, but I've known some pretty smoking hot women who were in their 30s. Obviously most are more attractive when they are younger, but I don't have a whole lot of patience for dealing with 18 year olds at my age. I'm sure there are a few exceptions. I have no problem with other guys dating 18 year old girls.

Overall, I would agree with Backbreaker that somewhat older girls are more skilled at what they're doing regarding sex. And that sex drive and skill varies according to the individual. An 18 year old girl who has been around enough to have great skills is a little icky when you think about it.
I agree with the main message, below 24 yrs old girls are a pain in the ass to deal with, I mean I could make it work if allowed to administer retaliation for their action, you know raising voice and light backhands and those other tools which kept society straight untill few years ago.

Regarding the bolded part its not that older women are more skilled its just that they no longer think their sh1t doesnt stink (or they do in lower measure) so they let themselves go easier with anyone, because Im sure the 19 yrs old girl if having sex with the cool band player every girl love would have no problem doing pvssy to mouth and enjoy it.

In my opinion experience has a much lower impact on girls performances then willingness to give pleasure to a man or fight to keep him frm other women, her ego is the biggest factor in the enjoyment of a sexual intercourse.

Regarding women peak in general I believe nature does much better than politically correct sexuologists or various bvllsh1tters, it doesnt make any fvcking sense to make a woman peak in any moment different than her maximum fertility, it would be like saying that men peak at 12 because being them less attractive to women then, they have to compensate with extra sex drive.
I mean seriously most of the women above 30 would be trashed from any men given he is not in a dry spell.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm firmly in the camp of women grow old, never grow up.

There are two major differences between women under 25 - I'd go far down as 16-21 (16 is legal here) - and the older ones:

- Skin: the young ones' skin feels amazing. If you can put that in a pill, that'd be the cure for every disease.
- Natural smell: young is way better, must be the "impregnate me!" pheromones.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women peek is the age that she is more desired by a man , usually men look for young fertile female and that age is year that is legal in your area :) .
the experience has nothing to do with peek , a woman at 40 could be more experienced than 18 but the 18 has more sexual value to men than 40 .

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
To women, the term sexual peak refers to anything except how attractive they are. And the reason being is that the term "sexual peak" was developed for the exact purpose to combat the attraction of youth. It is for that reason, that I interpret "sexual peak" to be something of an older woman suggesting she knows best how to please a man.
As I said before, usually when I hear women talk about sexual peak, they are referring to how much they enjoy sex and how easily they have orgasms. Maybe I'm not suspicious or cynical enough, but I don't read anything more into it than that. I don't think they're using it as part of some sinister plot to turn me away from younger women, that was never the context of the discussion.

Obviously when you talk about peak attractiveness, peak fertility, peak ability, peak value, peak enjoyment, or peak whatever, those are all different things. But if an older woman wants to use her supposedly superior expertise as a selling point, so what? We all use what we have. I think most older women realize they were more attractive as younger girls, I'm sure they can tell that by the reaction they get from men. It's a fairly universal phenomenon.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I have to assume you take some sort of issue with the assertation that women cite "sexual peak" when competing for a man?
I don't have an issue with it, I just haven't experienced it. Apparently you have. Women have only talked about this with me in the context of intimate discussions, not in reference to younger women. They were talking about their own experiences. I found this interesting in the same way I find the discussions here about attraction and sexuality interesting (that's the only reason I "give a fvck" about it).

Danger said:
For some reason you are taking my statements and my experiences with younger and older women and what they leveragesexually as some sort of attack on something you hold dear?
Not at all, but you're not the only one who has said this. Usually when this topic comes up in the manosphere, it is presented with a great deal of skepticism as if females were making this up to "put one over on us". Personally, I don't find the idea that women might enjoy sex more a little later in life (say, in their later 20s and 30s) to be all that incredible. In fact, it sounds like it makes sense to me.

To me, this has nothing to do with who is more attractive. There's no question younger women are more attractive, I don't know of anyone who is disputing that.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Not at all, but you're not the only one who has said this. Usually when this topic comes up in the manosphere, it is presented with a great deal of skepticism as if females were making this up to "put one over on us". Personally, I don't find the idea that women might enjoy sex more a little later in life (say, in their later 20s and 30s) to be all that incredible. In fact, it sounds like it makes sense to me.

To me, this has nothing to do with who is more attractive. There's no question younger women are more attractive, I don't know of anyone who is disputing that.
All men should be worried about is what we find attractive

Why in the world should we worry about when women might enjoy sex?!...that might be at age 40 or 50 or 60...who gives a flying fvck

As men we like the young, tight azzed hotties...that applies to 20 year old men AND 80 year old men.

yet somehow we have allowed societal shaming to make us give a fvck about when women feel they are hottest...which as Danger astutely pointed out is anytime but when they LOOK the hottest

I like BMW M3s....the car companies advertise that other cars sedans etc are *really good*....the fvck do I care what car companies say...I know what I like and I always will....the car companies are women and men are the buyers....men ultimately *pay* for women we may as well get what we like :rockon:

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LiveFreeX said:
Why you guys pick older women over younger is beyond me... is America that backwards?
in my back home country , women over 25 was only for losers , while average guys take under 25 , the much rich /good you are the most beautiful you get a woman .
I am thinking to go there , but truly say it is hard to marry a woman you only have 1 month to know her especially if you are getting her under Canadian law .

muscleman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 said:
am I the only one who noticed women under 25 enjoy sex more and have the spark of life inside them ?
I noticed woman over 25 a lot of times just pretending to enjoy sex while they are having it just for other agenda like want to be her bf or husband , etc .
I know that my not apply for all women and there are exceptions but this more clear when woman is older than 30 .
any opinions ?
I don't know if 25 is a 'cutoff', but yes younger women are more vibrant and sexually adventurous. Not to mention that moods are contagious and since you'll be harder and more enthusiastic about banging an 18 year old vs. a 30 year old, she'll feel more into it as well. It's nature talking.

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
She certainly shouldn't be wrinkled at 30, nor flabby at ANY age. Wrinkles are mostly from smoking, dope, and too much sun. Jlo still looks FINE, and she's in her mid-40's, I believe. If a gal has good looks to start with and keeps herself fit, etc, she can look, feel, and act PLENTY hot, way beyond age 25, for certain.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Vatoloco, that graph is about sexual market value. I believe when women talk about their sexual peak, they're talking about how often they are wanting and enjoying sex.
Well, in my absence the past few weeks it has been already discussed and both sides make good arguments but, I usually go by my dick: it tends to get harder... err, "hard-ons" :D at a pair of perky tits and ass as opposed to saggy and cellulite-covered ones.

Though I will agree that "mature" women are usually sluttier.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Though I will agree that "mature" women are usually sluttier.
so "slutter" what other in this forum called it "women peek" I guess