Woman Fired for being too 'hawt'

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
They act as if the whole world is falling apart, its just a job. Move on lady, I'm sure you can find another.

It's pretty obvious the author was trying to paint her as the victim by mentioning that she is a mother of two. I'm pretty sure if my wife was doing that behind my back with her boss, I would have ordered her to quit the job or filed for divorce.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
They act as if the whole world is falling apart, its just a job. Move on lady, I'm sure you can find another.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
Me thinks the dentists wife is behind this.....and yet surprise surprise the assistant blames the man...of course she knows whats up...but biyaches never betray the sisterhood when there is a man in sight to blame

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blog...evastated-151724600--abc-news-topstories.html
of course the wife was behind this, the dentist wanted to fill the assistants cavity but couldnt undertake the procedure due to his wife, he badly wanted an amalgum of bodily fluids and to have her oral pleasure to the fore!

its like a f ckcing dance, when the music stops, point at the man

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funny, I made a thread about this same topic. All the same I think if Iowa is one of those states where people can be terminated at will then he was within his right. True, it may come across as being unfair. Which to a certain degree it is.
1) if there's any truth to the story that her outfit were inappropriate then she brought it upon herself because he told her about it.

2) The guy must have found her attractive to a certain degree when he hired her. Let's be honest here guys, a woman doesn't have to dress in a provocative way for us to realize certain features she possesses that we find desirable; and for us to start having thoughts about her.

3) There's also a chance the man fired her because his wife calls the shots at home.

4) According to the story the lady didn't put any specific moves on the guy. Their text exchanges weren't ones of sexual nature. So, it's not as if the lady made advances towards him. My point is if he found her irresistible then he should've dealt with himself on his lack of self control. I could understand if they both felt the same way towards each other then firing her would be the only way out.

To those saying it's just a job get another one. It's not always easy to get another job or start over.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on the picture of the assistant, the dentist's wife must be one hell of a beast.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started a post about this in the Married Man forum. I shall point that over here.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Based on the picture of the assistant, the dentist's wife must be one hell of a beast.
Yes, she is a bit hard looking. She must have a killer figure.

Blackmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take it from the dentists point of view. This was his office and if he felt uncomfortable around her, he has the right to not have a hostile work environment. Thumbs up to the guy to have balls enough to resist all temptation and just remove the problem.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol look at him and then her,she is hot though

I don't think dude is wrong for this,sounds like he is the last guy on planet that is faithful to his wife,or want to be

This is a blow to her ego, cause she is used to afc catering to her, she even use the if I was male cthis would have never happened card, I can tell she is a biatch

this dentist is alpha male

Lexington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the one hand, yes it wasn't her fault. Even if she did dress provocatively, that's her right.

But then again, I'm sure that dentist worked very hard to establish that practice. He had to earn excellent grades to get into dental school, and 4 years of dental school isn't easy. He might have also had a few years of fellowship training.

After all of that, he had to take a big financial risk and establish a practice, which I'm sure he had to work very hard at to build up. This is his sweat and tears, his money and his practice. If he doesn't feel he has the willpower to resist this woman, he should be able to can her and hire another one.

That being said, it seems like the guy is definitely a complete b*tch in his household. This is almost certainly a move initiated by his wife. But, that's probably what ultimately allowed him to avoid penalties from the court: "but a woman's marriage is threatened! We can't have that!"

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
the title should be...'woman fired for being too much of a threat'

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That this is even an issue is the problem. It's his business, his customers, his call. He should be able to fire her for any reason he wants.

Kinda sucks for her though, she worked there for ten years, then BAM!

Rave18

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Kinda sucks for her though, she worked there for ten years, then BAM!
The messages were mostly mundane, but Nelson recalled one text she received from her boss asking "how often she experienced an orgasm."

Nelson did not respond to the text and never indicated that she was uncomfortable with Knight's question, according to court documents.
If he hadn't fired her, someday the title would have read: Ungrateful husband who took advantage of his 32-year-old married assistant loses everything in divorce.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait, she worked there for 10 years? And this suddenly became an issue. Hmmm, seems she must have started dressing to provoke him really or he had other problems with her and used this as an excuse. I mean how does it take 10 years for you to notice that you find a woman is irresistible? I am thinking this was beyond how she dressed. I'm guessing she was good at her job and that mixed with other factors he started falling for her and she wouldn't return the feelings and he just knew that if he didn't let her go one day he's just do something to sabotage himself.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy **** the one thing i too away from that article is how ****ty iowa must be as a place to live as a single man if that is concerned "hot" lord help us all. Little Rock had (much) better talent than that and little rock is horrible compared to LA.