Quick Tips

Learn How to Turn Your Phone Into a Chick Magnet

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > The Mature Man
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 04-12-2012, 07:19 PM   #1
Onlyliveonce
Don Juan

Onlyliveonce is on a distinguished road
How do you deal with haters and c#ckblocks?

In a work setting? Everybody is in each others business. I set up a date the other day and someone overheard our conversation. This guy has been drooling over this woman for a while and has been evedropping on our conversations. Very tough place to get privacy, too many people. He was talking with some co-workers present and chided me about getting dates on work time. I played it cool and spoke to him in private, told him it's my personal business. I feel like I'm back in high school. Grown ass men getting jealous.
Onlyliveonce is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2012, 09:11 PM   #2
Espi

Espi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond reputeEspi has a reputation beyond repute
You're risking your job setting up a date at the workplace. In my opinion nothing ends well when a guy decides to dip his pen in company ink.

Rather than worrying about workplace c0ckblockers, I would be looking into my company's policy on dating within the workplace. Most companies state in writing that you must disclose if you're romantically involved with someone in the office.

In this economy, I'll be dammed if I'm gonna allow a girl to endanger my source of income.
Old 04-13-2012, 12:32 AM   #3
Onlyliveonce
Don Juan

Onlyliveonce is on a distinguished road
Espi tried to PM you your box is full. Thanks for response.
Onlyliveonce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2012, 08:14 AM   #4
Nutz
Master Don Juan

Nutz has much to be proud ofNutz has much to be proud ofNutz has much to be proud ofNutz has much to be proud ofNutz has much to be proud ofNutz has much to be proud ofNutz has much to be proud ofNutz has much to be proud ofNutz has much to be proud of
Don't dip your pen in company ink. I'm speaking from experience here. Again, do not date women from work. Random hookups/flings after an office happy hour is one thing, but don't actually date. Gets weird if things don't work out.
Nutz is offline   Reply With Quote