Articles

Quick Tips

Learn How to Turn Your Phone Into a Chick Magnet

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > The Wingman Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 01-07-2012, 10:39 PM   #1
Masculinity
Master Don Juan

Masculinity has a brilliant futureMasculinity has a brilliant futureMasculinity has a brilliant futureMasculinity has a brilliant futureMasculinity has a brilliant futureMasculinity has a brilliant futureMasculinity has a brilliant futureMasculinity has a brilliant futureMasculinity has a brilliant futureMasculinity has a brilliant futureMasculinity has a brilliant future
Looking for a wingman in Southern California (Los Angeles and surrounding cities).

Hey fellas. I'm in West Los Angeles and looking to go out with some wings. I go to Hollywood clubs/karaoke and like to do cold approaches too. My wing and I went to a bunch of clubs last week and had a blast. I met a that friend from OC here and would like to meet a few more. I'm looking for wingmen in Southern California. If you're a pro cool, if you're a newbie, that's cool too. Send me a message or reply to the tread. Go DJ's!

-Rob
Masculinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2012, 09:15 AM   #2
Reign
Don Juan

Reign is on a distinguished road
Just Wing it

I work in West LA and Live East of LA. I'm down for Day and Night game. And if you ask me it's greenlight 24/7 with these hb's. All my other wings are settling down. And now it's our turn to keep these girls wanting more. pm me. And we can get some number closes.....I just wanna pick up.
Reign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2012, 11:49 AM   #3
SlickJeezy
Don Juan

SlickJeezy is on a distinguished road
im in la
SlickJeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:46 PM   #4
Pua-Spain-LA
Don Juan

Pua-Spain-LA is on a distinguished road
hI

Hi
afadfadfasdfadfa
asdfadfasdfadfa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reign
I work in West LA and Live East of LA. I'm down for Day and Night game. And if you ask me it's greenlight 24/7 with these hb's. All my other wings are settling down. And now it's our turn to keep these girls wanting more. pm me. And we can get some number closes.....I just wanna pick up.
Pua-Spain-LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:56 PM   #5
Pua-Spain-LA
Don Juan

Pua-Spain-LA is on a distinguished road
Pua I LA

Hi PUAS

Im looking for people to go out, people who are not afraid of approaching women, i know you know how frustraiting it is to go out with people who dont uderstand what you're doing and just keep on waching women pass bay, they can comment about them but they will never have the nerve to say one single word!!

that's my situation here in california !!!

I come from spain and i have a game that ive been using across europe for two years that i know you would like

so if there is any PUA reading this right now I would like to here from you

thank you

you can write me to

chris-2345@hotmail.com
Pua-Spain-LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 04:15 PM   #6
Masculinity
Master Don Juan

Masculinity has a brilliant futureMasculinity has a brilliant futureMasculinity has a brilliant futureMasculinity has a brilliant futureMasculinity has a brilliant futureMasculinity has a brilliant futureMasculinity has a brilliant futureMasculinity has a brilliant futureMasculinity has a brilliant futureMasculinity has a brilliant futureMasculinity has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reign

I tried to PM you, but your profile will not allow it. Send me a message to my inbox here and we'll exchange emails to plan a hangout.

-Rob
Masculinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links