Alpha Male Attraction Secrets

Video - 7 Simple Scientific Tricks to Have Any Woman You Want

How to Be the Bad Boy Women Love

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Anything Else
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-2012, 11:21 AM   #1
Robert28
Master Don Juan

Robert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant future
Sandra Fluke

Am I alone in thinking Sandra Fluke looks like a lesbian? she's quite hard on the eyes in this mans honest opinion. I am having a hard time believing she's getting all this d*ck she claims to be getting. she must be paying guys good money to sleep with her or promising to do their homework in law school or something. I feel like even more of a loser now knowing this ugly girl has a more active sex life then I do.
Robert28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2012, 12:23 PM   #2
Deep Dish
Master Don Juan

Deep Dish is a splendid one to beholdDeep Dish is a splendid one to beholdDeep Dish is a splendid one to beholdDeep Dish is a splendid one to beholdDeep Dish is a splendid one to beholdDeep Dish is a splendid one to beholdDeep Dish is a splendid one to behold
You need to understand: girls uglier than her have the opportunity to get laid pretty much any time they want. There are always guys who bang anything which moves.

The fact she is a law student at Georgetown speaks volumes because the male-to-female ratio in DC is outrageously skewed towards a sausage market. A bar in DC may have 3 guys to 1 chick. So no, she probably doesn't have a problem getting laid.
Old 03-06-2012, 03:18 PM   #3
ArcBound
Master Don Juan

ArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deep Dish
You need to understand: girls uglier than her have the opportunity to get laid pretty much any time they want. There are always guys who bang anything which moves.

The fact she is a law student at Georgetown speaks volumes because the male-to-female ratio in DC is outrageously skewed towards a sausage market. A bar in DC may have 3 guys to 1 chick. So no, she probably doesn't have a problem getting laid.

Serious? A girl with her body would be very easy to bed sure...But whoever would fvck that must be at least 10 drinks in.

“Is that there is no riddle. Woman is a sphinx with no secret. It is only our minds that we assign her secrets, mysteries, pedestals, and goddess-like status.”
ArcBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:43 PM   #4
Burroughs
Master Don Juan

Burroughs has a brilliant futureBurroughs has a brilliant futureBurroughs has a brilliant futureBurroughs has a brilliant futureBurroughs has a brilliant futureBurroughs has a brilliant futureBurroughs has a brilliant futureBurroughs has a brilliant futureBurroughs has a brilliant futureBurroughs has a brilliant futureBurroughs has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert28
Am I alone in thinking Sandra Fluke looks like a lesbian? she's quite hard on the eyes in this mans honest opinion. I am having a hard time believing she's getting all this d*ck she claims to be getting. she must be paying guys good money to sleep with her or promising to do their homework in law school or something. I feel like even more of a loser now knowing this ugly girl has a more active sex life then I do.

Annoying as it is...it is important to remember girls have a 3hb point advantage over guys in terms of options..

Just having a pvzzy makes a girl a 'star' in the eyes of emasculated men

...an hb 6 girl has the SAME NUMBER OF OPTIONS in a club as a hb 9 guy.

this is one of the most disturbing aspects of the pvzzified age we live in. A put together, clean cut gucci-ied out hb8 dude will have a harder time pulling than a nerdgirl 5-6 chick with reasonable t!ts and a big azz who is dressed to fvck.
Burroughs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 08:12 PM   #5
Warrior74
Master Don Juan

Warrior74 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert28

Yes she looks like a lesbian. But. I don't think she said she was getting d1ck. I think she said she used contraceptives. Some women do use them for other reasons than sex. Also as a women's rights, feminist spokesperson, she was possibly being disingenuous in her statement of using them at all. That was the bit that everyone latched on to and got all emotional about.

Quote:
"I'm an American woman who uses contraceptives," Fluke said, when asked Thursday by Rep. Elijah Cummings, D-Md., about her qualifications to speak on the issue.

That's not technically saying she gets d1ck. Just that she uses some form of contraceptive. Which could mean anything. This is politics afterall. Let's do some critical thinking and not conform to the mindless media Left/Right group think.
Warrior74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:27 AM   #6
ArcBound
Master Don Juan

ArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warrior74
Yes she looks like a lesbian. But. I don't think she said she was getting d1ck. I think she said she used contraceptives. Some women do use them for other reasons than sex. Also as a women's rights, feminist spokesperson, she was possibly being disingenuous in her statement of using them at all. That was the bit that everyone latched on to and got all emotional about.

That's not technically saying she gets d1ck. Just that she uses some form of contraceptive. Which could mean anything. This is politics afterall. Let's do some critical thinking and not conform to the mindless media Left/Right group think.

I think the main issue with this Sandra Fluke and slut issue was not that contraceptives = slvt, but correct me if I'm wrong the issue at hand was that she was asking for so much money for contraceptives, it was basically like asking for 5 condoms a day. I think thats when Rush called her a slvt. If that's true then I do agree with Rush because Sandra is asking American taxpayers to pay for that much birth control which is insane...

Fluke can get as much d!ck as she wants, I just don't understand paying for enough contraception for a woman to get fvcked 5 times a day, everyday for a year.

“Is that there is no riddle. Woman is a sphinx with no secret. It is only our minds that we assign her secrets, mysteries, pedestals, and goddess-like status.”
ArcBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 07:49 PM   #7
Nik TPT
Don Juan

Nik TPT is on a distinguished road
Maybe she's just ugly?
Old 03-25-2012, 12:15 AM   #8
amoka
Master Don Juan

amoka is just really niceamoka is just really niceamoka is just really niceamoka is just really niceamoka is just really nice
"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"
Never argue with a fool, they will lower you to their level and then beat you with experience.
amoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 12:42 AM   #9
Robert28
Master Don Juan

Robert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by amoka
"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"

that's what ugly people say to make themselves feel better about being ugly. just like fat women say "I can always lose weight but....." well do it then! quit talking about it!
Robert28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2012, 11:22 PM   #10
BigJimbo
Master Don Juan

BigJimbo is a jewel in the roughBigJimbo is a jewel in the roughBigJimbo is a jewel in the roughBigJimbo is a jewel in the rough
Uh, my guess is that 100% of you would do her and ask for seconds. Just where do you boys live? She is better than average looking for America.

http://mommylife.net/archives/2012/0...ra%20fluke.jpg
Sandra...
http://www.google.com/imgres?start=3..._reception.jpg
Sorority "chicks". Uh, they are actually MUCH better than what you find on most American campuses. I suffered through years of undergrad and graduate school wondering why I didn't find such females attractive.
BigJimbo is offline   Reply With Quote