Articles

Quick Tips

Learn How to Turn Your Phone Into a Chick Magnet

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Don Juan Tips
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-2012, 05:41 AM   #1
NobodyCares1
Senior Don Juan

NobodyCares1 has a spectacular aura aboutNobodyCares1 has a spectacular aura aboutNobodyCares1 has a spectacular aura about
Your best pick up lines

Well I don't know if there's already a topic like this but I want you to write your best pick up lines so we can have a collection of them... I'll add them later to the main post... you can also write the best situation to use them at so we can even split them into categories...
NobodyCares1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-10-2012, 10:17 AM   #2
ArcBound
Master Don Juan

ArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond reputeArcBound has a reputation beyond repute
My number one all time line is "Hi"

My number 2 is making a random comment about something that is happening in the environment.

I know it's easy to get into memorizing lines for the best situation and whatnot but you shouldn't worry about that stuff. Just say anything to get into the conversation and experiment + do what gives you the most fun. Canned lines only stifle your creativity !

“Is that there is no riddle. Woman is a sphinx with no secret. It is only our minds that we assign her secrets, mysteries, pedestals, and goddess-like status.”
ArcBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 10:31 AM   #3
dutchmaster
Senior Don Juan

dutchmaster is a glorious beacon of lightdutchmaster is a glorious beacon of lightdutchmaster is a glorious beacon of lightdutchmaster is a glorious beacon of lightdutchmaster is a glorious beacon of lightdutchmaster is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcBound

My number 2 is making a random comment about something that is happening in the environment.

I know it's easy to get into memorizing lines for the best situation and whatnot but you shouldn't worry about that stuff. Just say anything to get into the conversation and experiment + do what gives you the most fun. Canned lines only stifle your creativity !
This.

Also one I like which I thought of on the spot once. Works well with shy girls or if she isn't opening to you.

*Rubs her arm* "Don't be shy, I don't bite you know! *pause*... Well not yet anyway, I don't you well enough for that!"

Depending on her reaction keep egging it on or cut it off and move on. Haven't had that fail me yet. Don't use it every time, have a bunch of things like that ready or think of them as you go on
dutchmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 07:51 PM   #4
lockout
Don Juan

lockout is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcBound

helped me
lockout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 01:01 AM   #5
NobodyCares1
Senior Don Juan

NobodyCares1 has a spectacular aura aboutNobodyCares1 has a spectacular aura aboutNobodyCares1 has a spectacular aura about
oh ok then well I usually start with the same... or I just ask her what's her name... I just thought that there might be some original and funny ways to start a conversation and so on...
NobodyCares1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:59 AM   #6
Jack Wealthy
Master Don Juan

Jack Wealthy will become famous soon enoughJack Wealthy will become famous soon enough
"why should girls masturbate with these two fingers?.. Because they're mine."
"Hey baby. Nice eyes. Can I touch them?"
"HEY GUISE! GUISE! WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MEEEEE!"
"Damn girl, your feet must be sore, cos you been running around in my mind ALL DAY."
"...****... you are so sexy..."
"Hello."
"****... You are HOT. You're like, a nine out of ten. You could be a ten... If you were naked on top of me."

NOTE: All can be enhanced by a pre-approach leer lasting approx. 7 minutes. This will build a strong comfort base for these attraction lines to work off.

*Some of these actually work.
Jack Wealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2012, 02:53 AM   #7
wataf
Don Juan

wataf will become famous soon enoughwataf will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Wealthy
"why should girls masturbate with these two fingers?.. Because they're mine."
"Hey baby. Nice eyes. Can I touch them?"
"HEY GUISE! GUISE! WHY ARE YOU IGNORING MEEEEE!"
"Damn girl, your feet must be sore, cos you been running around in my mind ALL DAY."
"...****... you are so sexy..."
"Hello."
"****... You are HOT. You're like, a nine out of ten. You could be a ten... If you were naked on top of me."

NOTE: All can be enhanced by a pre-approach leer lasting approx. 7 minutes. This will build a strong comfort base for these attraction lines to work off.

*Some of these actually work.

you have much to learn young jedi
wataf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:35 PM   #8
bob2007
Senior Don Juan

bob2007 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyCares1
oh ok then well I usually start with the same... or I just ask her what's her name... I just thought that there might be some original and funny ways to start a conversation and so on...

I don't like going for the name. I always leave it like 10 minutes in. O I havent' got your name yet, makes em feel like we're deep in convo. Name's not important anyways. And not asking makes the situation more spontaneous which it is.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:19 AM   #9
old_skoolr
Don Juan

old_skoolr is a glorious beacon of lightold_skoolr is a glorious beacon of lightold_skoolr is a glorious beacon of lightold_skoolr is a glorious beacon of lightold_skoolr is a glorious beacon of light
Smashed off my face one night at a club saw this gorgeous girl walk past me, me being me, slapped her ass....she turned to me and said did u just slap my ass... I said no i Hi-5'd it. She then asked me my name..from then i cant remember much but the night did end with her giving me a handjob in the club.

Note to DJ: Never tell a woman ur name, if there interested, they'll ask
old_skoolr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 11:41 AM   #10
SamTheHobit
Master Don Juan

SamTheHobit has much to be proud ofSamTheHobit has much to be proud ofSamTheHobit has much to be proud ofSamTheHobit has much to be proud ofSamTheHobit has much to be proud ofSamTheHobit has much to be proud ofSamTheHobit has much to be proud ofSamTheHobit has much to be proud ofSamTheHobit has much to be proud of
I don't call them pick up lines i call them openers. And 9 times out of ten they work.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:40 PM   #11
spectacular
Don Juan

spectacular is on a distinguished road
This works if she is shy..."hey miss,saw you checking me out and since you kinda shy I came over to say hello.What's your name?"
spectacular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 04:37 PM   #12
coochieman
Senior Don Juan

coochieman will become famous soon enoughcoochieman will become famous soon enough
Just comment on the goddamn happening/situation.....

"Hey baby. Nice eyes. Can I touch them?" just had me laughin tho'
coochieman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:31 PM   #13
yuppaz
Master Don Juan

yuppaz is a glorious beacon of lightyuppaz is a glorious beacon of lightyuppaz is a glorious beacon of lightyuppaz is a glorious beacon of lightyuppaz is a glorious beacon of lightyuppaz is a glorious beacon of light
"Hey"
yuppaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 11:31 PM   #14
ilikecharlene
Senior Don Juan

ilikecharlene is a jewel in the roughilikecharlene is a jewel in the roughilikecharlene is a jewel in the rough
i don't do pick lines.

But the following approaches seem to work well:

"Hi there, I saw you from across the room, I wanted to know who the woman in blue was."
"Why?"
"Because they say blue is what the women of good looks were, and I never pass the opportunity to speak with such people. My name is ......, what's yours?"

Of course that's not a common saying and something completely made up, but it's engaging since it piques interest. The key in the pick up is to engage, since in that space, she is thinking if you're worthy of dating. Note this isn't just based on looks, but a host of other traits.

I don't agree with classic pick-up lines, they had their day in the 80s/90s, but they've lost their edge now.
ilikecharlene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 02:43 AM   #15
TheMale
Senior Don Juan

TheMale has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_skoolr
Smashed off my face one night at a club saw this gorgeous girl walk past me, me being me, slapped her ass....she turned to me and said did u just slap my ass... I said no i Hi-5'd it.

made me laugh.

but actually every single time i see a guy doing it (the slap on her ass) the women just turn around and give him a slap on their face, that's the easy one.
sometimes they're calling some friends, making the guy who slapped her in the ass regret what he did, that's the hard one.

Quote:
I don't agree with classic pick-up lines, they had their day in the 80s/90s, but they've lost their edge now.

what are you calling classic PU line ?
TheMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 08:31 AM   #16
ilikecharlene
Senior Don Juan

ilikecharlene is a jewel in the roughilikecharlene is a jewel in the roughilikecharlene is a jewel in the rough
stuff like "is there a mirror in your pants because i can see myself in there". too cheesy IMO. best thing to me is just to have a good conversation opener, engage her, then get her number.
ilikecharlene is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-01-2012, 12:32 PM   #17
Nik TPT
Don Juan

Nik TPT is on a distinguished road
Just come up and say what's up and smile. Don't complicate things.
Old 04-01-2012, 12:46 PM   #18
Mpavlo
Don Juan

Mpavlo is on a distinguished road
The word of the day is legs. So lets go back to my place and spread the word.
Old 04-01-2012, 01:53 PM   #19
Robert28
Master Don Juan

Robert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant futureRobert28 has a brilliant future
heard this one used before "hey baby you have the type of legs I like....feet on one end and puzzy on the other!"

Robert28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 06:02 AM   #20
old_skoolr
Don Juan

old_skoolr is a glorious beacon of lightold_skoolr is a glorious beacon of lightold_skoolr is a glorious beacon of lightold_skoolr is a glorious beacon of lightold_skoolr is a glorious beacon of light
[quote=TheMale]made me laugh.

but actually every single time i see a guy doing it (the slap on her ass) the women just turn around and give him a slap on their face, that's the easy one.
sometimes they're calling some friends, making the guy who slapped her in the ass regret what he did, that's the hard one.

lol yeh ive seen it happened, honestly dont recommend it, but when were at clubs drinking, its sorta happens, never happened to me though haha
old_skoolr is offline   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: