Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Come on now

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
f283000 said:
You must not be very experienced with women.

At first we all think this way. We are shocked and repulsed by a guy doing neg hits on a woman, treating her indifferently and overall "acting like a jerk" with a woman.

Don't worry about it. As time passes by you will understand the attitude towards women in this forum once you experience women enough yourself.

One of the marks of a newbie is exactly this. Complaining about the attitude towards women in this forum.
She is a woman.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just stumbled on this thread, apparently started by a woman. It was a pretty predictable post.. not huge on insight, wisdom or self-awareness. BUT it did point out something that I've been pointing out for years now here and on lots of other men's seduction boards:

Lots of dudes are really bitter.

Bitterness does not lead to banging hotties. You need to get past this point somehow. Otherwise you run the risk of becoming a George Sodini. Because women can sense the bitterness, and this causes failure and more bitterness, etc. etc. etc..

So if you find yourself posting threads about how awful all women are, get professional help. Really. Right now.

Personally, I don't really like the mating game. I feel like a goddamn chimp surrounded by other chimps all trying to replicate ourselves. However, I don't blame women for it. Hate the game if you must, but don't hate the players. Nobody gets a free ride.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At a loss said:
I want to **** women of course. I like the thrill of the kill and all that. I'm just fed up dealing with their bull****. In fact I refuse to do it. As soon as they start playing up they are gone. I would still love to meet attractive, interesting, charming, considerate and honest women. But it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

It is any wonder you can't find a decent woman? Step back and really take a good look a what you are writing. Any sane, decent woman would run a mile if she saw you coming with that attitude. If you want a decent woman, start being a decent man.  Stop whining after a few knock backs. Man up mate. And that goes for all the boys who agreeing with you  as well.
Looks like your comment to me...

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Just stumbled on this thread, apparently started by a woman. It was a pretty predictable post.. not huge on insight, wisdom or self-awareness. BUT it did point out something that I've been pointing out for years now here and on lots of other men's seduction boards:

Lots of dudes are really bitter.

Bitterness does not lead to banging hotties. You need to get past this point somehow. Otherwise you run the risk of becoming a George Sodini. Because women can sense the bitterness, and this causes failure and more bitterness, etc. etc. etc..

So if you find yourself posting threads about how awful all women are, get professional help. Really. Right now.

Personally, I don't really like the mating game. I feel like a goddamn chimp surrounded by other chimps all trying to replicate ourselves. However, I don't blame women for it. Hate the game if you must, but don't hate the players. Nobody gets a free ride.
Sometimes I really do fear of becoming the next George Sodini. Though it most likely will not happen. I don't have any desire to "punish" women or take anybody else down with me.
----
BTW, it's pretty obvious that At a loss is a woman. Too many uses of we and us. So I just figured that she was trying to pretend to be a guy in the beginning and then just gave up. No loss there :cool:

At a loss

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ ARrocket.

Please go  back to page one of this thread and read the original post. There i've made it nice and simple for you.  Then you'll see  I did not write those two comments you posted. 

And at Maxtro, No. I am no am.
  I stumbled across this site and was intrigued. It's always interesting to see how some men think. Generally, you men try to give off an image of being contained, stoic and taciturn. Or all full of over blown bluff and bravardo. But get a man on his own and say the words and those carefully built emotional  walls of Jericho come tumbling down, and you're  as vunerable as new born puppies. And It is just so easy to cut you to the quick - and most, if not all of you will take the memory to your graves. It's just way too easy. So I never do it.  I wish same could be said of other women. And men.  

When it comes to women taking insults though, we're far more resilient. We're use to it. Men are so use to insulting women, they don't even realize they're doing it.

I think it was a poster called Atom smasher that said the following about me:-

...She cannot comprehend the female "entitlement" mentality that affects almost every interaction, at every turn. It is invisible to her because she is a cog in that very machine. The machine cannot reflect upon itself, and will resist any attempt by those who examine it from the outside in order to define its function and its effects, for the betterment of society at large, and especially for our descendents...

Well, I know those very same sentiments can be directed at all men.

At a loss

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ ARrocket.

Please go  back to page one of this thread and read the original post. There i've made it nice and simple for you.  Then you'll see  I did not write those two comments you posted. 

And at Maxtro, No. I am not a man.

I stumbled across this site and was intrigued. It's always interesting to see how some men think. Generally, you men try to give off an image of being contained, stoic and taciturn. Or all full of over blown bluff and bravardo. But get a man on his own and say the right words and those carefully built emotional  walls of Jericho come tumbling down, and you're  as vunerable as new born puppies. And it's  just so easy to cut you to the  very quick - and most, if not all of you will take the memory to your graves. It's just way too easy. So I never do it.  I wish same could be said of other women. And men.  

When it comes to women taking insults though, we're far more resilient. We're used to it. Men are so used to insulting women, they don't even realize they're doing it.

She cannot comprehend the female "entitlement" mentality that affects almost every interaction, at every turn. It is invisible to her because she is a cog in that very machine. The machine cannot reflect upon itself, and will resist any attempt by those who examine it from the outside in order to define its function and its effects, for the betterment of society at large, and especially for our descendents.

Well I know those very same sentiments can be directed at all men.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
Estrogen inhibits the logical thought capacity of the female brain and intensifies emotionally reactive thought patterns instead. .. hense this thread,...

Those traits are great for taking care of babies, and estrogen is good for keeping vaginas wet during sex... but terrible for progresive long term peaceful romantic relationships..
:cool:

mahoney

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
women be driving like this, men be driving like this

i get a cab

At a loss

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Dongorgon & mahoney

I take it you're unhappy with my comments? Oh, and sorry for the double posts and typos.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
At a loss said:
@ Dongorgon

I take it you're unhappy with my comments? Oh, and sorry for the double posts and typos.
You can take anything you want but the fact is: Estrogen inhibits the logical thought capacity of the female brain and intensifies emotionally reactive thought patterns instead. .. hense this thread,...

Those traits are great for taking care of babies, and estrogen is good for keeping vaginas wet during sex... but terrible for progresive long term peaceful romantic relationships..

$100 says you cant even process what i just typed..^^^

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Tits or GTFO."

That's all I have to say.

Also, nice sockpuppet. ;)

DNFTT.

crazyboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
At a loss said:
@ ARrocket.

And at Maxtro, No. I am not a man.

I stumbled across this site and was intrigued. It's always interesting to see how some men think. Generally, you men try to give off an image of being contained, stoic and taciturn. Or all full of over blown bluff and bravardo. But get a man on his own and say the right words and those carefully built emotional  walls of Jericho come tumbling down, and you're  as vunerable as new born puppies. And it's  just so easy to cut you to the  very quick - and most, if not all of you will take the memory to your graves. It's just way too easy. So I never do it.  I wish same could be said of other women. And men.  

When it comes to women taking insults though, we're far more resilient. We're used to it. Men are so used to insulting women, they don't even realize they're doing it.

She cannot comprehend the female "entitlement" mentality that affects almost every interaction, at every turn. It is invisible to her because she is a cog in that very machine. The machine cannot reflect upon itself, and will resist any attempt by those who examine it from the outside in order to define its function and its effects, for the betterment of society at large, and especially for our descendents.

Well I know those very same sentiments can be directed at all men.
Yes does sentiments can be said about but this forum makes an effort on some accord to look at you from the outside. Which why this forum preaches self improvements. You basically just did what every woman does. You got mad starting venting out all your emotional bs. and miss the whole point of this forum and why its here in the first place. yes some men are bitter some just had there heartbroken and some can't even keep date. Some men are not just satisfy in there realtionship. So those come to vent.

But you say as vunerable as new born puppies. Well just say you had a bad break up and you can't go talk to girlfriend and you can't cry. You can't even show your emotion all because your man. I would like to see you deal with that. You wouldn't be able too.
Male entilement that a joke for woman have a job that a giant step for her. A man needs one. Omg a woman independent now she made great stride. A man independent from birth. You speak to us like you understand a man pain and what we deal with. But you have no clue. Yeah entilement when you cheat on your husband divorce him, take half his money, and then get alimony all you because you suck his **** and screw him once awhile.

Men are used to insulting women please. Women inslut each other more than man ever will. Which why your more reslient to it.

So easy to cut us please only thing a woman got on us penis comment.
After all i have to call a woman fat in she be ballin her eyes out. Obviously you just broke up with your man. Which why you are here in the first place to see why he would do that in the first place.

At a loss

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Dongorgon, Oh yes , my lovely I can process it.  And after reading your  posts, I can tell you really don't get out much, or meet that many girls.

@ Vatoloco  I bet you're another one who's a big hit with the ladies

@ Crazyboy, I am just putting forward opinions like everyone else.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate to detract from the discussion on this post, but this is starting to annoy me now. Please enlighten me, At a loss.

In your original post, you included the following:

At a loss said:
There are  loads of beautiful, kind, intelligent women all over the world  why are you all focussing on the mean ungrateful women? 
[sic]

The post I referenced included the following:

At a loss said:
I would still love to meet attractive, interesting, charming, considerate and honest women. But it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack.
So either 1) You are completely contradicting yourself and thus are an idiot, or 2) The second sentence I referenced was supposed to be your interpretation of the male thought process, in which case you did a horrible job portraying this both grammatically and aesthetically, and thus have poor writing skills. And if this is the case, you are an idiot for failing to properly explain this to me, rather, you insult me.

At a loss

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ ARrocket.

Jesus christ man. Let me spell it out for you. 

Below is YOUR first post on this thread. 

...I would still love to meet attractive, interesting, charming, considerate and honest women. But it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack....It is any wonder you can't find a decent woman?

You are bashing forum users for treating the majority of women like crap, but you yourself are claiming that the majority of women are crap.

You treat crap like crap; otherwise, crap has no incentive to change (not that the crappy women are changing...).

When you find that needle in a haystack, you give her your utmost respect.

Suck it.

My first post on this thread, which I started, that is on page one, did NOT include comment below:

"I would still love to meet attractive, interesting, charming, considerate and honest women. But it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack....It is any wonder you can't find a decent woman?

That was a comment from another poster called Yo Mama, whom I was simply replying to.

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU DEAR.

JustLurk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hasn't this argument gone on long enough? PM each other if you have a personal issue.

ARrocket

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At a loss said:
That was a comment from another poster called Yo Mama, whom I was simply replying to.

IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU DEAR.
Well that post was clearly deleted, as it is no longer there. Any confusion could have been cleared up long ago if you had just stated that from the start, or if you utilized the "reply with quote" button down there that is oh so helpful. Anyway, I'm satisfied now, thank you.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i watched this go long enough and i had to finally say something. wtf happened to this place. wtf happened to the pua community in general..posts that i read from years and years ago on this site and various sites are not this bitter.

men, what has happened? all this female blaming, all this bitterness, all this bs about how women have it better than us? really?! as men we have a clear gender privledge in most facits of life, and if you are a white male, even more so. thats how the world is and to even deny it shows lack of objectivity and an ignorance to how our society, let alone the whole world really is.

i swear to god its pathetic even reading any forums anymore, because it seems more about chasing tail no matter what the cost(money, dignity, standards) and many guys in the community seem to get all in a tizzy if women dont screw them or treat sex the way men do. sure some women suck, but there are def lots of good ones out there. how about using to reflection and look at ourselves like we should be doing.

none of this AFC bitter whining and misogyny. yes i said some of its misogyny...hell one guy here even said he think about **** like what that murder Sodini did. if thats not misogyny i dont know what is....and Sodini was the epitome of a fvking loser.

20 years no sex and hes blaming women and kills them? and to even find some silly "mens rights" sites praising his actions is fvking retarded. the guy was not a bad looking cat, wasnt super short, and made good loot. if a white male in western society who has enough money saved up to leave his alma mater a quarter million cant get himself laid, the problem was him.

brothers, we must look at our own faults before trying to blame others. I kind of wish i stuck to reading the ebooks and did not even end up in forums. For while i do love the way alot of this self helping knowledge, i have become disgusted at our collective behavior. sometimes i just wanna walk away from all i have learned and just be myself like i always have just to not associate with any negativity that i find.

work on yourselves first and a happy life will follow. hell now all the things i do now...working out...doing well in school...trying to land a good job...thinking positive thoughts...i do them because it all makes me happier and know ill lead a fun life. not because im using it all to band women...not anymore...they will always be there...but i have to enjoy who i am as a person.

when you can do things for yourself and be the best you that you can be...without the motive underneath to get women...things will fall into place....alot of guys here...and that Sodini fellow just fulfill a self defeating prophecy when they dont place their ultimate value on how they view themselves.

we are always saying that each individual needs to see themselves as the prize(and women should too), but a lot of the discussions in the pua community show anything but.

i await the response telling me how wrong or misguided i am. but i love and respect all people...and love women....but like someone else said...i wont hate the player or the game...i will beat the game.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonGorgon said:
You can take anything you want but the fact is: Estrogen inhibits the logical thought capacity of the female brain and intensifies emotionally reactive thought patterns instead. .. hense this thread,...

$100 says you cant even process what i just typed..^^^
lets be serious....you act like men as well dont think logically because of testeosterone. weve all let logic go out the window before because we were thinking with our dik.

but hey ive seen enough of your posts on this forum to know not to take you seriously.