Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Trouble turning everyday convos into flirting. HELP?!

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, I realised that truly I have problems turning a normal conversation into a game of flirting and I have basically no idea on how to do it. Thanks to this site, I have approached more people in my life than I ever did before and managed to strike conversations up with people BUT BUT BUT I still have the problem of taking the conversation to the next level with women.

Here's the situation that made me realise this today. I went fencing today and spotted a HB8, made some eye contact whilst warming up. Then, she overheard me saying I was from her previous school (which effectively made me her junior) so by then I had an idea on how to approach her. So we made some fluff talk and the usual conversation of what are you doing now etc etc. Basically I WAS ABLE to ask questions about herself but I am really stuck on how to transition a normal 'introduction' conversation to the game of flirting.

Advice people?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
You want to essentially confess that you are attracted to her. Let your romantic interest be known. This involves taking a chance, and risking rejection. This keeps you out of the friend zone. As the saying goes, if you want to make an omelet you have to crack a few eggs. If you let your romantic interest be known and she continues to flirt with you, she is interested.

Some ways I escalate:

1) Ask their name and see if she asks yours. Ideally she will extend her hand to shake yours first. I never extend my hand first.
2) (After talking to them a while ask) "Are you single?"
3) Pay her one compliment on something other than her body.
4) Tease her about something. "OMG is that a cell phone you have? You must be really popular if you have a cell phone."
5) "I was checking you out earlier before I realized it was you" (used with a girl you already met who you are running into again).

LoneWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when i talk to a girl i am interested in i show them i want them sexually. be ****y/funny all the time too. tease them, be mean but playfully. if you're walking with her and talking, touch her shoulder or back every now and then. i do that all the time, like if we are in the shopping mall or something i'll touch her shoulder as i turn to walk in another direction or i ask them "you alright? enjoying yourself?" and touch them on the shoulder. and of course kiss their cheek on greet and when you part ways (kiss on lips if its a date or if things are going really well and ur alone)

for me though the touching is a habit as i'm a very affectionate guy when it comes to women. i like to touch them a lot so i don't think anything of it. but verbally, be ****y in a way it shows you don't just want to be friends :)

for some reason when i'm with a girl i just start thinking of myself as a really ****y sexy guy and the vibe rubs off on them. just act like you're a player and be a ****y bastard. you need to put yourself in that mindset. that she wants you and you're hot stuff.

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vatoloco said:
Are you closing?

Closing is your friend.
I do not have closing in mind atm but even if I did, I'm still confused as to how to establish rapport prior to closing. I mean I do well with normal conversation stuff about finding out about her, but I am unable to take that conversation to the next level of flirting which is the main point of this post. Right now, my conversation as I see it, make me seem ONLY like a nice person to talk to but not as one would be attracted to.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some examples of flirting in everyday convos:

Cute girl from nextdoor is walking home with a pizza box.
Iceberg: "Hey. What did you bring me?"

Cute girl at work was talking about her roommate being gone for the weekend...
Iceberg: Oh yeah? So I'll just bring some wine and movies.

Cute girl sits down next to me wearing something nice...
Iceberg: Wait...was today our date? I gotta go put on some nicer clothes.

These aren't introduction lines to randoms....this is stuff I'll say to girls I've at least chatted with once or twice (coworkers, coffee girls, neighbors, etc). I'll say stuff like this occasionally to make a girl laugh. But it sets the tone that "I'm the man. You're the woman." and keeps her from thinking of you as some asexual orbiter.

If a girl is talking about cooking, maybe I'll say "Do you make apple pie? If you make homemade apple pie, I'll marry you right now."

This isn't heavy sexual flirting. This is stuff that gets the girl used to the idea that you're flirting with her. I think that makes sense...

suvra.saha79

Reaction score
Is it like a game to you?? OK, I think you have to increase your self confidence highly to introduce anyy girl..

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
suvra.saha79 said:
Is it like a game to you?? OK, I think you have to increase your self confidence highly to introduce anyy girl..
Look, I'm asking for advice on how to advance normal convos to include flirting. By no means is this game for me, I'd rather see it as a chance to get good with women. Thanks for the rest who gave constructive inputs. I'll be sure to try them out.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
This isn't heavy sexual flirting. This is stuff that gets the girl used to the idea that you're flirting with her. I think that makes sense...
Yes, it does. Good stuff. +1 (Aargh, can't rep due to spread! I owe you this one man!)

Konada, you wanna come across as what I call "indirectly direct." Funny, witty (and slightly C+F) conversation that lets her know that you're not only comfortable in your own skin, but that you want something more than friendship from her. ;)

What helped me develop my style was talking to lots of women. Lots. After a while, things just come naturally. But basically, most of my "flirting" conversation boils down to underhandedly and/or disguisedly displaying/emphasizing my higher value and covertly letting her know that I'm interested in her physically.