Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

12 year old Pick up Artist, Lil McKell...

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pimply_Pimp said:
But also remember, he's just throwing all his darts at the target and hoping one hits the bullseye. A true Don Juan only goes after girls he wants, he doesn't go up to every single one he sees just for the hell of it.

Otherwise, you're one of those guys that people say "Your only criteria is that if she has a vagina, you're in" to.
He is 12 years old, like J roc said the older he well get the more confident he will become and also more polish, the fact that he has the balls to approach women in the setting that he does,IMO is impressive, whether its a parody or not.

and your right a true Don Juan only goes after girl he wants, and the kid was going after the ones he wanted :up:

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
Copacabana Beach playing Butt Samba with Brazilian
Solomon said:
and your right a true Don Juan only goes after girl he wants, and the kid was going after the ones he wanted :up:
Are you from the UK? Are you guys seriously telling me this little 12 year old boy has BALLS because he was "INSTRUCTED" to go up to these women in the day? My older brother used to tell me to do the exact same things when I was younger than him, infact. I was performing art exhibitions when I was his age.

He has no sense of rejection? Why? BECAUSE HE IS A KID!!! That is why he can just walk up and stutter a bunch of words to these women and anything he says to them is cute and funny. And who said that 90% of the Forum aren't gaming? You have your factoids incorrect, I'm sure.

You're making it seem like this kid has smelt a vagina before. I was experimenting and putting my willy in girls when I was younger than him. Thats not confidence, thats being a snot-nosed little charmer.

Like I said, confidence is performing infront of thousands of people. This kid's reactionary to the girls and puts on nervous body langauge. I would think I was the shyt if my older peers encouraged me to do this.

Now, if we saw him going upto girl's his own age. I would think there would be a different fluster of words here. Then, you say we're hating. It doesn't take balls at his age to go upto some 20-something year old women. Back then, I would've flown with speed to approach these girls if my older peers said so and you're seriously considering the Latina with the Big Butt at the end gave him the number? Did she, I didn't see that, I saw her say she's leaving and her and her friend left. And is she going to consider romantic events with the kid? Please tell me you're joking?

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's the man. Made it look too easy. Gonna go out there tomorrow and get me some numbers, ASAP!!!!!

londonzen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Capodeciña said:
Are you from the UK? Are you guys seriously telling me this little 12 year old boy has BALLS because he was "INSTRUCTED" to go up to these women in the day? My older brother used to tell me to do the exact same things when I was younger than him, infact. I was performing art exhibitions when I was his age.

He has no sense of rejection? Why? BECAUSE HE IS A KID!!! That is why he can just walk up and stutter a bunch of words to these women and anything he says to them is cute and funny. And who said that 90% of the Forum aren't gaming? You have your factoids incorrect, I'm sure.

You're making it seem like this kid has smelt a vagina before. I was experimenting and putting my willy in girls when I was younger than him. Thats not confidence, thats being a snot-nosed little charmer.

Like I said, confidence is performing infront of thousands of people. This kid's reactionary to the girls and puts on nervous body langauge. I would think I was the shyt if my older peers encouraged me to do this.

Now, if we saw him going upto girl's his own age. I would think there would be a different fluster of words here. Then, you say we're hating. It doesn't take balls at his age to go upto some 20-something year old women. Back then, I would've flown with speed to approach these girls if my older peers said so and you're seriously considering the Latina with the Big Butt at the end gave him the number? Did she, I didn't see that, I saw her say she's leaving and her and her friend left. And is she going to consider romantic events with the kid? Please tell me you're joking?

im from london south london this guy is well known for getting girls as a 12 year old.
he used to get on the same bus as my sister and aged 11 he had a 14 year old girlfriend that went to my sisters school (girls school), my sister says he gets on the bus even tho it there is another bus closer to his school and goes to the back and sits between the girls and starts talking to them.
my sis is 16 and knew him and would talk about him and then 1 day showed me his video.
he has about 5 videos
even his mom knows apparently she was looking for him after school 1 time and instead of going to his school she went 5 mins away to the girls school and found him.
then jokingly said "soon you will be bringing home girls older than me"

search1ng

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like his initial opening of seemingly interrogating women cause it won't fly when he's older. (Unless he looks really... good)

Other then that, props to the little guy. Still takes b@lls to talk to hot random strangers and get numbers etc.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
another day, another KJ

Capodeciña said:

Whether he was "instructed" or not it still takes balls, if a Pua Guru "instructs" you or a 50 year old to approach a chick, who is doing the approaching? it still takes confidence to approach and age really doesn't matter..

Londozen just confirmed that his sister knows the kid and gets girls his own age and older (when he was 11 and dating a chick five years older then him is a kind of a big deal). Once again you discrediting the kid, because you think "it's a joke, waah, waah" and he isn't confident because he is a kid:rolleyes: . How many 12 year olds do you know that can pull this of? If you know any please do us a favor and take some footage of them doing the same thing.

The reality is odd stuff has been known to happen, when I was 8 years old, I was getting "make out" lessons from my 14 year old babysitter, i didn't have any game back then what so ever, and she was hot(back then :crackup:)

and you saying the kid didn't display confidence

• The eye contact that he displays with Sonia, turning his head nonchalanty yet he is standing solid in front of the chick (sort of like going direct yet indirect at the same time, i do it all the time)
  • His nonchalant approached, with the girls sitting down saying "can I sit here" no stiffness what so ever,
  • The girls giving him shyt test's and him passing them with flying colors (you need more then charm, you need witt and confidence as well)

"So you just approach any girls?"

"You like Spot my eye"

"You can't speak English"--coming from the girl with a thick ass accent

"me MAN, you WOMEN, man take women out"--Watch his delivery though, classic
  • Go to the 4:30 Mark and listen to what the chick has to say and his response, The kid has fuccing game!
  • 5:50-6:05, Just getting shyt test after shyt test
  • 6:11-6:18, take about alpha body language for a 12 year old, but it's all a sub-conscious frame battle,t he chick is waiting for him to crack, and he does readjust his glasses but still very impressive

The biggest think that stood out to me though was his voice tonality. He didn't go in with a "cute" timid voice, he literally projected himself so the girls can hear him. You can say what you want but this kid got game. The same shyt I go through when I approach a chick he goes through, some of his responses I would have used, the dynamics are the same it's just he is younger. Even if he doesn't bang the chick(typical hater response), the fact is something can be learned from his attitude/swagger he is a good example of not being afraid of women which a lot of members in the board seem to be, but also how to approach, his style fits him, when he is older he will have to readjust but it doesn't mean he can't be the next Krauser or Paul Janka

Being indifferent works whether your a kid or a 100 years old!

Please read [URL="http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=115091&highlight=game+baby+mindset"]this[/URL] what you don't get is, that as a "kid" he doesn't care, he is indifferent, yet persistent, those are traits of a real Don Juan, the fact that he is "younger" doesn't mean he doesn't exhibit those traits.

:wave:

TIC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The girls just laugh at him and are willing to talk to him because of his young age. This doesn't mean he will be some dj when he gets older. However, its good that he's getting rid of approach anxiety that early. Should be easy for him to pickup in a few years. The fear of the approach is really half the battle

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Whether he was "instructed" or not it still takes balls, if a Pua Guru "instructs" you or a 50 year old to approach a chick, who is doing the approaching? it still takes confidence to approach and age really doesn't matter
Its a sad state of affairs when a 26 year old man says he goes through the same things as a 12-year-old. The majority of men or AFC's don't need to be instructed to appropach women, along the way, men have found ways to stop themselves from approaching. I even, have a thread about this "I Rarely See Anyone Approaching". There is much more at stake (reputation) than what some 12-year-old has to mumble out his mouth with no fear of parental discretion or obidience.

Londozen just confirmed that his sister knows the kid and gets girls his own age and older (when he was 11 and dating a chick five years older then him is a kind of a big deal). Once again you discrediting the kid, because you think "it's a joke, waah, waah" and he isn't confident because he is a kid:rolleyes: . How many 12 year olds do you know that can pull this of? If you know any please do us a favor and take some footage of them doing the same thing
So because Londonzen said something linear, you expect the rest of us to roll over and say, Oh well if he knows so and so, then this must be true. Gullible anyone? I know a heck of a lot of 12 year olds, heck even my little nephew who is 6 years old would do more than run up to a bunch of women and interrogate them. Because thats what he was doing, "INTERROGATING". No signs there of any skill nor confidence. Thats why alot of PUA's always throw in the child-like behaviour what MEN ''should'' have.

Like teasing and girls chasing you around a playground. I know for a fact if i told my little nephew to go up to these girls, he would. We'd probably have to get him out of there and just the other day he was asking my nan to have a "Family Meeting" because my aunty won't sell her house and she doesn't live there, 6 YEARS OLD. So, I fail to see why you emphasize on the number 12.

And you're not even from London to know how the Kids act here, I know and see a heck of a lot of ASBO chav kids trying to chat up grown women whilst riding on there bikes. Just because Londonzen mentioned something of ANOTHER source from the Horse's mouth, makes it true? What if the 14-year old girl wasn't even his girlfriend, but just posing as it?

The reality is odd stuff has been known to happen, when I was 8 years old, I was getting "make out" lessons from my 14 year old babysitter, i didn't have any game back then what so ever, and she was hot(back then :crackup:)
So was I, instead I had my twinkle in girls. Are you gpoing to say we had confidence and traits of Don Juans because we done this at age 8 or 12? Thats bullcrap.

Yes thats exactly what I'm saying. You Hippity-Hop guys are always talking about how you extract confidence and the myth on how you're players. At his age, if he performed infront of thousand's of people in something, I would give him the benefit of the doubt. Put a non-famous Justin Beiber on the same street as this Lil Mckey Mouse Kid and you will see confidence, he'd probably even bag some of those chicks. Especially the Bolivian chick at the end.

This rugrat who interrogates women is probably getting a bunch of sweets at the end of every approach he's been instructed to do. Notice how he looks at the cameraman (daddy) after the approaches? Like "Yeah I did that one, what ones next Dad?"

• The eye contact that he displays with Sonia, turning his head nonchalanty yet he is standing solid in front of the chick (sort of like going direct yet indirect at the same time, i do it all the time)
  • His nonchalant approached, with the girls sitting down saying "can I sit here" no stiffness what so ever,
  • The girls giving him shyt test's and him passing them with flying colors (you need more then charm, you need witt and confidence as well)

"You like Spot my eye"

• Go to the 4:30 Mark and listen to what the chick has to say and his response, The kid has fuccing game!
  • 6:11-6:18, take about alpha body language for a 12 year old, but it's all a sub-conscious frame battle,t he chick is waiting for him to crack, and he does readjust his glasses but still very impressive
I've seen the videos twice over, I don't need to go to time-marks to watch some overrated delusion that you see LOL. You said chicks are waiting for him to crack? LMFAO. They're patronizing him and are not being "Mean". Yes, he may still get rejected, but they aren't being mean. A kid came up to me today and tryed to chat me up, is what'll be on their updated Facebook statues. Delusional at it's best. That list is weird. LOL a shyt-test for a 12 year old? Yeah because he has something worth making a "test" for.

The biggest think that stood out to me though was his voice tonality. He didn't go in with a "cute" timid voice, he literally projected himself so the girls can hear him. You can say what you want but this kid got game. The same shyt I go through when I approach a chick he goes through, some of his responses I would have used, the dynamics are the same it's just he is younger. Even if he doesn't bang the chick(typical hater response), the fact is something can be learned from his attitude/swagger he is a good example of not being afraid of women which a lot of members in the board seem to be, but also how to approach, his style fits him, when he is older he will have to readjust but it doesn't mean he can't be the next Krauser or Paul Janka
I didn't see anything exclusive about his tonality. All kids his age are LOUD, naturally. Here, again we have your delusions playing up. What, you call brilliant tonality going up to chicks and interrogating them "YEAH WHAT YOU DOING", "WHERE YOU GOING", "WHRE YOU COMING FROM" "CAN I TAKE YOU OUT".

He wouldn't know he's being indifferent and you're making this kid seem advanced because he went up to some girls. A 100-year-old male, given that he was int eh game, would know what being indifferent is and playing all the way to the end with experience, the kid "ASKED" if he "COULD" sit, get a number and take these girls out, yea, pretty indifferent Solomon LOL.

TIC said:
The girls just laugh at him and are willing to talk to him because of his young age. This doesn't mean he will be some dj when he gets older
Goes back to him not being a threat = 0%!!!! If we all had a threat level of 0%, we'd be getting LAID. But yeah he has traits of a Don Juan I'm sure. I mean, he approached and not one woman turned their back on him for him to keep plowing, yeah MAJOR GAME, Solomon! Why don't you and Lil Mckell hit a club together, maybe he can buy the girls a drink bigger than him and we can truelly see the DJ traits you're talking about. You remind me of the guys saying, "You can learn alot from a 12-yr-old" I guess we can call JB a true DJ of similiar traits because he's made it and some men haven't dared to show their singing talents like him eh?

And for your little name-caller message on the top of your post, Me? a KJ? Not sure if you noticed but you have more posts than me and I post in my current FR, thus me, being in-field than the keyboard. I got laid yesterday evening, I'm about to post up about that cold approach, so stay tuned for it, but just remember I'm a KJ, right? *Fart*

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy got his panties in a bunch....

Capodeciña said:
Its a sad state of affairs when a 26 year old man says he goes through the same things as a 12-year-old. The majority of men or AFC's don't need to be instructed to appropach women, along the way, men have found ways to stop themselves from approaching. I even, have a thread about this "I Rarely See Anyone Approaching". There is much more at stake (reputation) than what some 12-year-old has to mumble out his mouth with no fear of parental discretion or obidience.

What's sad is that you lack reading comprehension skills there is still lessons to be learned, obviously your not getting my post, from reading your words, it sounds like your just arguing for the sake of arguing when your not even trying to see things from another pov. Go back and re-read what I wrote

So because Londonzen said something linear, you expect the rest of us to roll over and say, Oh well if he knows so and so, then this must be true. Gullible anyone? I know a heck of a lot of 12 year olds, heck even my little nephew who is 6 years old would do more than run up to a bunch of women and interrogate them. Because thats what he was doing, "INTERROGATING". No signs there of any skill nor confidence. Thats why alot of PUA's always throw in the child-like behaviour what MEN ''should'' have.
I don't see the reason for Londonzen to lie, if you think he was "interrogating" them so be it, I saw a little kid, getting his mack on, and flirting with the chicks, shamelessly. Your contradictions are trite, how do you purpose for a 12 year old to approach a chick twice his age? So approaching a girl twice your age isn't displaying confidence when you face book close her and also get her number? Do you know what the word confidence means? are you sure you know what gaming is?

Like teasing and girls chasing you around a playground. I know for a fact if i told my little nephew to go up to these girls, he would. We'd probably have to get him out of there and just the other day he was asking my nan to have a "Family Meeting" because my aunty won't sell her house and she doesn't live there, 6 YEARS OLD. So, I fail to see why you emphasize on the number 12.
How many threads you see with guys who say they need help with a certain girl? or giving up on sosuave because their not seeing any improvement? if you had any reading comprehension I was arguing your point of him being to young(hence me bringing up his age repeatedly Sherlock). Not every kid would have confidence to approach these chicks, stop generalizing like all kids would. I was at grocery story the other day, and these 12-14 year old gymnastics girls were "bagging" grocery for a fundraiser. Every time there was a customer they were suppose to ask if they wanted their groceries bagged in paper or plastic. Guess what, a couple times the girls just stood there and timidly asked. In one instance the cashier even asked for one of them Not every kid is gonna be confident boy or girl
And you're not even from London to know how the Kids act here, I know and see a heck of a lot of ASBO chav kids trying to chat up grown women whilst riding on there bikes. Just because Londonzen mentioned something of ANOTHER source from the Horse's mouth, makes it true? What if the 14-year old girl wasn't even his girlfriend, but just posing as it?

So a little kid approaching a grown women isn't confident? you still haven't answered that one, oh wait you said it's "snot nosed charm" in the other post:rolleyes:, and once again I don't see a reason of Londozen lying or his sister lying about this kid. Please google the word "confidence" cause I truly am starting to believe you don't know what the word means

So was I, instead I had my twinkle in girls. Are you gpoing to say we had confidence and traits of Don Juans because we done this at age 8 or 12? Thats bullcrap.

So you had sex at age 6, want a lolli pop for props? you seem to think that a young kid can't exhibit confidence, it takes confidence period to approach a women(I made this point another post ago, if you had reading comprehension you wouldn't be rehashing this argument)
Yes thats exactly what I'm saying. You Hippity-Hop guys are always talking about how you extract confidence and the myth on how you're players. At his age, if he performed infront of thousand's of people in something, I would give him the benefit of the doubt. Put a non-famous Justin Beiber on the same street as this Lil Mckey Mouse Kid and you will see confidence, he'd probably even bag some of those chicks. Especially the Bolivian chick at the end.
Hippty-hop guys? da f**K is that? I love how you like to generalize, and start name calling, typical people who lose arguments do that, when their arguments have no basis and they start grasping for straws so they start calling names(or hating). So what your saying is A NON-FAMOUS WHITE KID (JUSTIN BIBBER) would do better, under what basis cause he is white? or looks like Justin Bieber?, now you bringing race into this? WOW
This rugrat who interrogates women is probably getting a bunch of sweets at the end of every approach he's been instructed to do. Notice how he looks at the cameraman (daddy) after the approaches? Like "Yeah I did that one, what ones next Dad?"

lol that was funny, I'll give you that one

I've seen the videos twice over, I don't need to go to time-marks to watch some overrated delusion that you see LOL. You said chicks are waiting for him to crack? LMFAO. They're patronizing him and are not being "Mean". Yes, he may still get rejected, but they aren't being mean. A kid came up to me today and tryed to chat me up, is what'll be on their updated Facebook statues. Delusional at it's best. That list is weird. LOL a shyt-test for a 12 year old? Yeah because he has something worth making a "test" for.

You sure your not a KBJ? Cause your really over-analyzing this. I broke it down to you show what the kid does that made him confident, and to show you that he has game. The point also I was making is the same question the girl asked him "how old are you" is the same frigging question I got asked when I gamed a 33 year old last saturday

I didn't see anything exclusive about his tonality. All kids his age are LOUD, naturally. Here, again we have your delusions playing up. What, you call brilliant tonality going up to chicks and interrogating them "YEAH WHAT YOU DOING", "WHERE YOU GOING", "WHRE YOU COMING FROM" "CAN I TAKE YOU OUT".
Generalize much again, I love it how you make it seem like all kids do this and all kids do that really how? I worked with a kids in the past as a mentor, one who was 13 year old boy (taller then lil mckell), shyest kid around. Once again everything ain't "black" and "white" eeh?
He wouldn't know he's being indifferent and you're making this kid seem advanced because he went up to some girls. A 100-year-old male, given that he was int eh game, would know what being indifferent is and playing all the way to the end with experience, the kid "ASKED" if he "COULD" sit, get a number and take these girls out, yea, pretty indifferent Solomon LOL.

Goes back to him not being a threat = 0%!!!! If we all had a threat level of 0%, we'd be getting LAID. But yeah he has traits of a Don Juan I'm sure. I mean, he approached and not one woman turned their back on him for him to keep plowing, yeah MAJOR GAME, Solomon! Why don't you and Lil Mckell hit a club together, maybe he can buy the girls a drink bigger than him and we can truelly see the DJ traits you're talking about. You remind me of the guys saying, "You can learn alot from a 12-yr-old" I guess we can call JB a true DJ of similiar traits because he's made it and some men haven't dared to show their singing talents like him eh?
Maybe we will and when we get the girls home will have them call you for proof, :D
And for your little name-caller message on the top of your post, Me? a KJ? Not sure if you noticed but you have more posts than me and I post in my current FR, thus me, being in-field than the keyboard. I got laid yesterday evening, I'm about to post up about that cold approach, so stay tuned for it, but just remember I'm a KJ, right? *Fart*
Somebody got their itty-bitty feelings hurt (boo-hoo), you never read the article that I posted did you?

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=115091&highlight=game+baby+mindset

Until you read that honestly after this response I won't respond further to you, you remind me of one of these girls I meet who wants argue because I don't give them enough attention:crackup: .The point I've been trying to make has been in the article all along, yet you wanna go back and forth with me over trivial matters when I have made my point, however your reading comprehension seems to be lacking mate(as does your critical thinking, with the over-generalizing, and pathetic subliminal stereotypical name calling, maybe your the 12 year old:crackup: ) and for clarification the word Confidence means

Confidence is generally described as a state of being certain either that a hypothesis or prediction is correct or that a chosen course of action is the best or most effective. Self-confidence is having confidence in oneself

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confidence (source)

If your posting field reports by all means, I'll gladly read them, personally I find it funny that you are getting your panties in a bunch, over this and honestly me being a KBJ?, I did this before you even became a member of this forum( field reports some with pictures/audio/video footage), do your research bub' before you wanna call someone a KBJ

:crackup:

Capodeciña

Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Somebody got their itty-bitty feelings hurt (boo-hoo), you never read the article that I posted did you?
Itty bitty feelings? LOL who do you think you're? It takes alot more for some Hip Hop guy on a forum to get at my feelings, Boy. No, I didn't bother reading your mumbo-jumbo. From since you posted that you share and go through similiar things with a 12-year-old, I knew you was bullcrap and you have rep? WTF. Yeah you've been here since 2008 and have over 1,000 posts. But you resorted to name-calling (KBJ) and now jumping on the race-victim bandwagon, typical of you people. "You're hating on me" WOMP WOMP WOMP. You expect people to accept and not criticize something they dislike, and rename it "Hating".

You haven't got anything I would want, envy or get jealous over and I'm glad I dont look like you. So, keep your common "Your hating on me" bullcrap jumbo to yourself. Can't take criticism, Do you say that to your boss when you come in late too? YOUR HATING ON ME, LMFAO.

Justin Beiber, has confidence for his age. He IS bagging chicks way older than him. I heard Lil Mckell is STILL A VIRGIN. I'm from London, I should know. But you're a know-it-all that acts like he's heard it all before, typical ignorant clown.

Like I said, if you feel so strongly about it. You're always welcome to go over to Player Surpreme's camp? Do you even know what a KBJ is? In this community, it's a guy who goes around giving advice, but doesn't execute it himself. You don't see me going around here putting one's snout where it doesn't belong or crying about Race like you have. Why are you using words you mustered from others to try and "fit in". I'm probably trading words with some guy who bags fat chick's anyhow LOL. Why are you using "Mate"? Are you in the UK or Australia? No you're not.

To be honest, I really couldn't give a toss about some deprived kid chatting up girls in Trafalgar Square, I don't even have nothing against the rugrat, its you and other no-game having ****s who call this the be and end all of infant game. What a delusional rap toughguy LOL. Its like putting this guy on par with Jayden Smith. Get the heck out of here, you don't a comment from me in this lame thread. When you're making threads and commenting on bullshyt like this. Telling me to watch time-marked visuals on YouTube of this little scrawny kid interrogate girls, but I am overanalyzing it? Backpeddal much anyone?

Solomon said:
Once again thanks to all the guys out there man, I just want you guys to know, I might be on this site like a motherfucca soaking it in, but I go out there and I practice this shiiit you know? I bust my ass out there, if you want it you just gotta go fuccing get it. I'm trying to help Mo and a couple guys get over their "AA" knamean, and I know that if I can get to the level that I want to get at. Then I can help those guys, you frigging guys on here friggin inspire me man. All of you, even the newb's, I do this shiit, not to brag, but because I love it, I love women, I love talking to them, dealing with them with no drama, you gotta have passion in life, and it just so happens one of my passions is women.
So, here you most definetly admit to being a KBJ. But because you have one field report with some long assed video of you talking about the events without video footage? The pics are no longer there either, Just some broke dude in a Phat Farm sweater talking about plowing and "charging" instead of "Sarging", man, I can't even believe the audacity of this chode?

And a 33-year-old fat chick you chatted up yesterday. Thats nothing to note. Heck, she's not even a Cougar LOL. Get out of here, Timmy! :crackup:

Last edited:

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Capodeciña said:
LOL this is funny, I love how the idiots are saying this guy will have superbeast game when he gets older, I doubt it very much. Lets see what happens when he understands how women really work. Ofcourse they're going to stop and talk to a cute and cuddly object on the street, he has a danger scale of 0%!

Everybody thought that little kid from Sister Sister on Nicklodeon was going to have major game when he gets older, yet we haven't heard squat about him?

Plus, where does it say he is a 12 year old Pick Up Artist? Its just a kid chatting up girls in London and am I meant to think he has major confidence because others have said it? No I don't. and as a matter of fact, he has no danger towarda anyone. Obviously girls are not going to be mean. Auditoning and performing infront of thousands is confidence, ask Justin Beiber. A 12-year-old JB will put this guy on his back LOL.
As a grown man, you may want to hop off Justin Bieber's d1ck before someone sees you getting pounded in the $ss by an infant.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Whether he was "instructed" or not it still takes balls, if a Pua Guru "instructs" you or a 50 year old to approach a chick, who is doing the approaching? it still takes confidence to approach and age really doesn't matter..

Londozen just confirmed that his sister knows the kid and gets girls his own age and older (when he was 11 and dating a chick five years older then him is a kind of a big deal). Once again you discrediting the kid, because you think "it's a joke, waah, waah" and he isn't confident because he is a kid:rolleyes: . How many 12 year olds do you know that can pull this of? If you know any please do us a favor and take some footage of them doing the same thing.

"You like Spot my eye"

Please read [URL="http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=115091&highlight=game+baby+mindset"]this[/URL] what you don't get is, that as a "kid" he doesn't care, he is indifferent, yet persistent, those are traits of a real Don Juan, the fact that he is "younger" doesn't mean he doesn't exhibit those traits.

:wave:

...dude. Really? Take a step back and look at what you're saying.

sixpack

Reaction score
by and large we all start out as don juans at birth, for don juan-like behavior is natural. Its what what we learn as we grow that makes or breaks us. What i'm trying to say is that most guys would be like as adults that if it was not for mis-education AND FEMINISTS!!! lol