Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Just Run The Game & the Errands Together Man

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont have to get dressed up , goto a club ....

get your game face all in the bunch just to pick up a girl crusing the mall under the pretense of 'Day GAMe'

All you have to do, is dress well, be well groomed, and RUN YOUR ERRANDS...

thats right, today I went to AutoZone to get my car fixed, went to target, and the bank just running through errands but picking up on a side note

Why this way?

Because the minute you start to think that you have to be ready and in the game to pick up a girl like you have to do something special dress make up ,
like its a final that you have be prepared for it.. you approach it from the frame that they are something special , that they have some more value..that is the wrong frame when you are approach them. YOu want to approach them as if they just an extra to your business...THAT YOU ARE THE CENTER OF VALUE. that mindset WILL and ultimately Give up the proper Frame to approach them NOT FROM SUPERFICIAL point of view. BUt because you are communicating TO YOURSELF. WHICH will sub communicate to her.

trust me, as you do this, by living your life like this, as if you are communicating to them and to youself, that they are not the object of your object of going out, that you are at the center. It will be reinforced in you and you will act better towards them. The way you live your life, will dictates your subcommunication.

E.g. You met a girl as you are walking to Auto zone, but you dont have your contacts on. Oh shyt?! Now a chode would think to himself, I don't have the proper dress, my glasses need to be replaced with contacts, and all this shyt will start to think internally question himself because he sees that his value is less, and in his mind he is subcommunicating that she has more value than him.

SO what should he do? Dont give a **** what you are wearing because dressing up and going out and actively sarging for them like targets means that they are a special occasion to met them. An alpha wouldn't give up that opportunity he would stop her and get it done quick.
y

HungLo

Reaction score
Yep I seem to prefer Day Game than Night Game. Night Game in my opinion are more challenging since women in clubs have their defenses up among other obstacles (boyfriends, her friends, bouncers, drinking, etc). Day Game is more relaxed however the only thing is that the target is not expecting to be "picked up". Everyone has their own tastes in which game to play.

Don Israel

Don Juan
Reaction score
great post, for those people that have a 'harder time' gaming at clubs, it's a great opportunity to use those errands and keep on the lookout for hbs. As mentioned, Alphas always dress to the best that they can, and are always well groomed , no matter if they're at a club or at grabbing a salad in between errands, so guys...let's emulate that trait - we'll get a little more success that way, even if your not a big fan of fashion.