Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Here's a certified Mackdaddy Tip

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of you DJ's are apprehensive about making that first call to a women,

WHat I started doing this, it helped me greatly, what I do is that right before the call
I list out like 4-5 things that are I plan on using..

Basically I list out like 4-5 things, that convey the type of attraction spikes and/or comfort building areas , ONLY in case I get jammed in a phone instead
of a dead silence I know what to say and kinda BE ABLE To lead the conversation without hesitation. Trust me, Only a super genious is able to pull off a first call without hesitation.

Typically, I would right down any type of

* things I want to bust her on
* ****y funny statements
* any kind of DHV statements
* any kind of role playing
* any kind of frame I want to present
* some funny stories or statements
* the first thing you are going to say your opener

Anyway, the point is ..in this game you need to plan things out, and kind of structure yourself will greatly help with the game..

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJs don't have any issues with this, but chumps do.

Also, C+F/negs can backfire without eye-contact, as they depend on visual/subliminal responses from yourself and her. (ie, you laughing/smiling showing you mean it in jest, but the thought plantation still goes ahead anyway)

mackdaddy27

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well I think its a beautiful idea and heres why..

in orde for you to win, you must convey some crucial sub communications
whether that be through you vocality, phyically and verbally

when you on the phone its pure verbal gameand you have to make and hit those points that convey your higher status. This sets that stage up for that except that your not running around talking all sorts of things. Your sweet and hit the spot.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You already have her number. You can stop the ****y funny. It's time to build some kind of connection. That won't happen until you see her again.

Just let her know you like to have fun, with or without friends, and invite her to be a part of your fun.

Keep it simple on the phone. Be quick and clear on what you are proposing for the meet up.

If she's attracted to you, she'll be more than willing to hang out.

lalahaha

Don Juan
Reaction score
this probably is not really advice to DJ already but i think its necessary for those in training. first time i called was horrible lots of empty space and that was to her answering machine!!! another girl was also pretty bad conversation died out in like the one minute mark, when she sad she just woke up and was sleepy it just threw all my plans out for some reason. i think its a good idea to write some backup

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dante420 said:
What's a DHV statement?
I think it means Demonstrating High Value. Its a term dweebs use so they can remember the rules of mating. If you were already dominant, you wouldn't need to remember sh*t like this. You would just *be*.

But this makes sense. In order to be a mack daddy (like a pimp), you got to be very manipulative. Lots of smoke and mirrors sh*t to awe the audience. In this case the one or several women being seduced for various uses. Macks usually aren't very dominant by nature, otherwise they would be self-sufficient as well and wouldn't need to rely on the females for support. However they must appear that way in order to get the positive response from women. Women are attracted to the appearance of strength, real or fake.

FYI:
Strengths are things like physical ability, intelligence, verbal skills, creativity... etc. More is better unless it comes at a cost of another strength. For example, being so intelligent that you can't talk properly and you look like a twig. The extreme intelligence has a overall negative impact on the man.

MKS82

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why dont you try and act funny and c0cky just naturally and go with the flow. Easy

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do this for some of my business calls. Works great, lets me stay on task.

I'd recommend for people using this, make them bullet points to hit on, not a running script.

Edit: Dyslexia

Last edited: