Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rushing Dudes Dj Bootcamp Journal

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah yes taking up the challenge again, but this time i am going to finish this once and for all 8 weeks of all kinds of challenges, with each week carving u into that dj i want to be. This will start on may the 15th and so far my achievement of the bootcamp is i got to week 7, but i managed to get a girl friend and seeing i do not cheat i was unable to complete it.

I do not regret this decision, because i feel i am rusted and i havn't gamed for quite a while to the lvl i use to, but i feel this bootcamp is a good time to sharpen my skills again. Do Not Expect My Approaches To Be Amazing i am always honest and i know the first few falls are going to b hard, but i will get there.

I am going to focus on quality, closing (even if set is bad) and interesting conversation. Believing i feel these are my weaknesses and my cold approaches are not what they use to be and i believe even then quality wise they could do with a hell lot of improvement.

And no more wham bam 100 approaches and do nothing else for the rest of week, i want more approaches spread out and i won't b approaching sets when i least expect it, may be has i am walking home from work and i see cute girl walking my way.

Well anyway first task is:

1. 50 hellos to strangers (trying to get responses and with a smile)

2. 2 hours of eye contact (not psycho stares lol, but just confident eye contact)

I will post when i get some updates on this.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm thought i will post bit before the bootcamp starts on where i am at the moment. From looks of it looks like i am back to square one, but that is fine.

I went out played bit of tennis with friends and saw quite few cute girls walk past, at first my mind was completly blank on what to say anymore, but then i started looking at girls and it started coming back to me. Making up openers in my head has i walked past all the girls i saw. I know on the day the bootcamp comes i will b able to do the tasks difficult or not difficult, but for today i got quite bit of regret on what i did not do today and i am LOVING IT. I can feel that fire again telling me what i should of done and "don't think u will b doing this next time u idiot" lol.

Lately my eyes have been totally closed i wouldn't of even noticed a hb if she was waving a "please have sex with me flag" lol, but now i am seeing them everywhere. One thing i will be weary of in this bootcamp is dates, i am going to try and ration these, because cheap dates with numerous plates actually turned out very expensive, but i will get by.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would be cool to play some tennis with you, I use to be extremely into that in high school.

Funny though...I would play with my dad in the street just hitting the ball back and forth then got into tennis in high school. Then I got kicked out of tennis...lol but before that I really just loved playing.

Only bad part was I was an AFC and embarassed I played oh well.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have just started out on tennis, but i am slowly getting it, also got few training partners to train with and sure if i ever drop by texas lol.

Well bootcamp is going to start soon, in exactlly one hour i will try get good night sleep tonight. tommorow i am planning to do bit of written work, call few people, track+training and then go out to a club. I am thinking of how soon life is going to end, we r not here for that long, but then i thought about my future wife and kids and how all those things will make it worth while. It's time to start taking what i want, i have been working very hard lately and maintaining it, but time to go that extra mile where all things are possible.

Last edited:

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Field report

Alright guys it has been a long while, but i will post my field report, it isn't great but it is at least something. I was feeling quite down today seeing i got up late and it was almost ruined, but i did everything anyway. I went swimming went to track, did 5 hellos, which were not very loud and crap 2 blanks, 2 head nods and a "hi do u know where the youth hostel is" lol.

Well anyway came home got dressed for clubs, open door its pouring of rain....nice... i go out anyway. I see girl on bus stop and ask if shes been waiting long, bit of general conversation, she wasn't very receptive, but it was an ok set.

I go upstairs and chat to some dude from albania and then two cute lathia girls sit behind me.

RD: hey are you two going out in this
HB: o no we r not
RD: yeh i think there is prob going b one guy dancing in the club
HB: laughs
RD: so u think someone would have to be crazy to go out in this?
HB: i hope so
RD: hm u two were speacking russian before
Hb: yeh we are from lathia
RD: ah i could tell because girl i use to work with was from lathia.
(bit more talking, going well they are quite friendly)
RD: yeh u r more likely to get hit by ligtning than win the lottery
HB: have u been hit by lightning?
RD: yes lol
HB: how about an earthquake
RD: nah u
HB: yeh i was in my bed and it was shaking really badly
RD: r u sure this was an earthquake?
Hb: yes lol
RD: so u two actually work in bar u must like this then hardly no customers
HB2: nah actually i find it boring sometimes time goes to slow.
RD: really i use to work in one and it was pretty kool with no one around
HB2: hm well i like people coming in about 12 ( bit more talking and then there was pause i ran out of stuff... so..)
RD: HAVE U SEEN NEW X MeN FILM
HB: no i don't like superhero films
RD: how can u not like them (looks at hb 2) do u like them lol
( we talk about movies for like 20 mins was quite fun, but i get off and i don't close jeez, due to one who was talking was leaving in four days and other was not has receptive, but still.)

Get to club with my friend david i see 2 set.

RD: hey i am gay whats ur names?
HB1+2: lol rafela and claudia
RD: o kool nice name ( drags david over) ok my name is jordan and this is david)
( this was good set went on for 20 minutes, the girl i was talking to was kool, but her english wasn't to great and it was hard conversing with her and i didn't feel she was my type so i left it and said we are going upstairs but may talk to them later.)

Next set two really hawttttt girls at bar, one looks at me and smiles.
RD: (leans in) So.....u girls come here often
HB1: yes 3 times
HB2: me one
RD: o kool whats ur names (introduces david has my boyfriend again wtf lol)
(we talk)
RD: ah so ur from brazil, yeh the girls we were talking to earlier were all no tan and u, well u got the looks, the tan ,the hair the clothes....(looks at ur feet) umm well u got shoes on, but thats ok i will let that one off.
HB: laughs
Hb1: so what do u do (in just saying it for the sake of it)
RD: wow that was very enthusiastic
HB1 : SO WHAT DO U DOOOO
RD: better i am a fitness instructor
HB: o really u make me lose pounds
RD: um yeh sure we can do few push ups on this floor
HB 1: lol
RD: oo i like ur tattoos (looks at hb 2)
HB2: yeh its a flower
RD: got any more
HB2: yeh, ( shows me her wrists, and one on her lower back...was very nice)
RD: very nice lol, i got tatto 2
HB1: where
RD: well i can't show u (points at butt) in here
HB2: what is it
RD: a lion
Hb2: lol
(this was best one of night i close it, i may give girl call tommorow, but the girls number i got was the one i was bit harsh on seeing the other one didn't have hers, but her friend loves me to bits, so we will c how this one goes. ps. i do not have a tattoo of lion on my ass haha)

Saw another girl i approach she is looking down.
RD: hey
(she looks up sobbing all over the place)
RD: i will c u later lol

(that was bit mean i should of cheered her open, but i have feeling it wudn't of went very well)

I will not post all my sets, but did few more sets but felt they were bit boring they were talking but i couldn't feel any attraction building but for the stuff i was saying the sets went very well. My friend done very well he opened a set with two girls getting drunk on fudge cake lol...don't ask....

We left and my friend and i were walking to bus stop, one of the girls who goes my gym waved to me "ahhhhhh ohhhhh, wow ur not in uniform". This is girl i am considering actually something serious about she is very kool and has very comfortable kool vibe on her, i talk to her bit kiss her on cheek because her bus came, but it was nice to see her.

Then me and david get on bus....i gotta say this guy made my night, there was a asian girl next to us and heres how the conversation goes.

David: jordan one sec i am going to try something
David> hb: hey my name is david whats ur name
Hb: *blanks him*
David: do u speack english
Hb: no
David: o ok
( he then turns back to me and says all this stuff has she is sitting right next to him lol)
David: u should never ask them if they can speack english lol
RD: yes haha i gathered that
David: it just dosn't work, they are obviously going to lie lol
(we pass star trek poster)
RD: hey man u seen that film yet
David: yeh (does spock hand thing) can u do that
RD: yeh anyone can do that (does it)
(david turns back to asian chick)
David: can u do it
(she just starts laughing her head off and we all start laughing our heads off)
David: aw i guess not
RD: how many girls u spoke to today?
David: ummm well her....one...then etc....
(david starts looking at her again)
RD: no david... lol...give it up
(and we are all laughing for literally 5 minutes, i love this guy he has got lot of confidence even if he dosn't think he has, i just liked the way how he was telling me what a bad set it was while she was still next to him lol)

So yeh i had fun, but i need to work on interesting conversation and more new, i told david if i ask a girl where she is from or where she works one more time shoot me. I am going try do all my sets without knowing those two things now, because they are getting to repetitive for me and i don't like relying on it in a conversation. So going to read some more material tommorow.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 hi's today, i was doing the eye contact but i zoned out thinking of something and i was like o yeh crap eye contact lol. So i won't include that, but today i slept in and i didn't approach because wanted to read on some material before i did, but now from looks of things i realise making conversations without asking where they are from or what they do is very easy. I will give this a shot tommorow.

Other things did today, i got bingo membership, thought might b good date idea seeing i will just come on days its free and i get free breakfast there 2 lol. Did some work for my course. So i feel i could of done lot more and i will make sure to do something tommorrow, maybe play football or something after work. Will try some of my conversation skills at work.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Today no hi's, but it is fine i can do them no problem. I had upp'ed my game up bit though, at work my social skills went through the roof, although its not a 1/10th of what i want to be at, it was still very good. I talked to quite a lot of guys, i got obvious interest from certain girls and i could definettly made tons of closes. I have got to be careful with this because i got very strong relationships with quite a few of them in particular and they are not sort of girls i would end up doing bootcamp experiments on. Because i wouldn't want to go for them and end up leaving it and ruining the relationship i have with them. Fair enough doing it to someone u just met off the street or in a club, but someone u actually talk to and u r connected to, if i am going make a move with one of these girls it would probablly be something serious, so i got to analyse my options before i do anything. I can also see some of these girls wanting me to ask them out, so i feel a kinda pressure to make decision quick, but i will take my time.

I was talking to girls that i wudn't normally talk to, starting all different conversations and actually not talking about work and where they are from, well till they brought it up....lol. funny enough this momentum all started from me looking at a guys shirt that had marines on it, i knew he wasn't in marines and it was just a logo, but i opened anyway and said "ah so ur in the marines huh, u must b quite hardcore then" and he told me how he wanted to be in marines, which then followed by travelling, which then followed by his trip to china, which then followed to martial arts lol. So yeh i am pretty happy about that.

Also called brazillian, she didn't pick up, so i texted her to get back to me, she texted back. She is quite teasy and still seems interested, i tried to set something with her by text, she said she was working and doing classes that day. So i will give her benifit of doubt and just ask when is she free this week, if thats a no, i will next it. The chick seemed ok with me, bit flirty and teasing, she wouldn't of given me her number if she isn't interested, but if she makes things complicated i am not going chase her ass, i will just go for the next cute girl who steps through the door.

So tommorow i need to sort some work out, visit a friend, do some training and trying get more of my tasks done. I am going also try to do a few street approaches when i get chance to, social circles is fine, but i find this week its more of hunting in the wild, rather than a zoo.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Completed, i did 31 hi's and two hours of eye contact. I got 75-80% responses, which is pretty good seeing i included ones that did not make eye contact with me. I feel this task just shows how important first impressions to someone reacting to u. I did few quiet hi's no response, if u say it loud and proud with bit of flavour in ur voice "hoowddy", u will more than likely get a response. So when opening sets it shows be confident and add some personality and people will be pleased to respond back to u.

Hm no more conversations, i had chance to cold approach, but i left it, which is what i am very ashamed of. I think for now i am going to keep approaching till week 2, not excessivly, but if oppurtunity presents itself for me to maybe make a comment or curious question then don't be quiet, say it. Also keep focusing on subjects that do not relate to work or where they are from and transition.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did two cold approaches today, thought i will get bit into vibe before week 2. I was with friend and i saw chick in hand bag stall sitting.

RD: hey do u like getting bothered while ur working
HB: hm
(looks at her stall no one there)
RD: well i can understand it is the rush hour
HB: lol
RD: so i c u like hand bags
Hb: yeh lol
RD: whats ur name
(goes sour from here and i won't bore u with the rest, basically didn't build enough attraction to go to comfort, but ah at least i did it)

i was walking with friend and see chick give me eye contact has i walk past on a bench has she is reading a book, i say to my friend one sec i am going back. I come back over to her.

RD: hey i kinda got to go now, but to b honest i just had to talk to u before i left.
Hb: (shes smiles)
RD: ok ummm what do i say now....o yeh whats ur name?
HB: emmy
RD: o ok kool i am jordan, ahhh i c u like the internet and stuff
HB: huh
RD: ur book
HB: o its for my dissatation at uni i am doing mobile marking (or something like that)
RD: o interesting, I.T i kinda took u for something more enviromental ur quite down to earth gal
Hb: thanks i think lol, but nah i want to be.......
RD: really u sure u don't wanna go for green peace or something
HB: lol nah this course is alright
RD: o ok kool, i am going guess u live round this area
Hb: yep
RD: really is it over there or there or there (points in loads of random directions)
Hb: no over there (points over lake)
RD: o really u live in the lake nice
Hb: lol
RD: hm i am going have to go in sec, but what type of girl r u, party sporty....
Hb: sporty
RD: really what sports u do
(bit of talk about water polo which she does, bit of C+f, seeing maybe she can teach me one time)
RD: so u got any other interests has well rather than this mobile marketing and water polo thing, maybe artistic seeing u decided to read ur lake by a lake and all when u could of done it at home.
Hb: well i get distracted at home u know tv, family and the fridge
RD: yeh and here u only get distracted by crazy dudes like me lol
Hb: lol how old r u?
RD: 20 u
Hb: lol 25 (has if i was to young for her, 25 come on...)
RD: ok kool well i am gotta shoot off, but i am going to get ur number
(gives her phone and she puts in)
RD: so are u good at pool?
Hb: nah i am very bad
RD: thats fine i can kick ur ass at it haha
RD: alright i will c u later emmy (kisses her on cheek and exits)
This was nice set and we talked a lot longer, it was quite peaceful, still falling for some old bad habits but i am getting better.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hm didn't do anything today, just worked and came home, but thats fine. I am going out on saturday with some of the guys in the bootcamp among some others. So i will be able finish week 2 then, but i will make conversations outside of clubs and work, because i feel thats where more work is needed on. I am going to go training tommorow, maybe look for a medic course also that i can do. My 400 metre race is coming on the 30th so that is something to look forward to, seeing i got the whole week off work and i can just concentrate on that.

On week 2 and 3 i am going to try get out of my comfort zone, because i am very heavily social proofed and comfortable in my area, so it is very easy for me to start conversations with new people. This will Not be so much in week 2 though, because i am more focused on this race, but i will try. On week 3, i will definettly do this.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 2 completed

Ok tonight i realised some things, although i wanted every single approach i did was perfect. Rather than me talk and get them laughing and then walk away telling them "i will talk to u later" when i won't. This is totally fine, because i love approaching loads of women and most of the time i exit the set purposely because i can't get that connection vibe going. I used to think is bad, but what i realised is that this is fine, because why am i going to continue to talk to some girl i am not interested.

When ever i got a really good connection i always go for the close and there was only two girls i got that vibe from tonight. They are the only ones i went for and I got one rejection and one number. All the others i remember saying to myself this would b good time to close, but i just think nah forget it and do the "hey girls been nice talking to u, i will try find u later" and not come back lol. With the other girls i actually would like to see them again and it would be very wrong for me not to go for close. I have no regret of tonight. I feel regardless i need to tone up my quality of game, not to benefit me on these girls that i am not interested in, but rather make sure my approaches with the ones i do find are a lot smoother. Anyway i will put some of my approaches down the bottom.

1: Was at track and saw some guy with sunglasses running, i cracked joke about that talked to him bit about track and what he use to do and talked bit about my coming race.

2. Guy on bus, i opened with "wow no one knows how awesome the seats at the front of the bus are besides me and u" this set went on for a good 25 minutes.

3. chick sitting facing bar and all by herself

RD: hm hey just had to talk u
HB: why
RD: why not...so why did u pick this kind of sitting position all by urself facing everyone
HB: lol hmm well just want to keep eye on my friends they are the two checking themselves out in mirror at bar.
RD: o so ur the unvain one.
HB: yeh lol, so whats ur name
RD: o ur very friendly aint u
HB: lol yeh so what is it
RD: really well i rather talk about u, but yeh sure it is jordan
(we talk for like 10 minutes it is going very well, then she just randommly says)
HB: i only come here to talk and that is it i don't do nothing other than that (after i heard that i knew this would b very difficult to close)
RD: huh where did that come from jeez and heres me with a hotel booked for us and all.
HB: lol, actually some guy did that last week and thought me and my friends would come
RD: why didn't u go he sounds pretty kool?
HB: o no i don't like perverts
RD: well i better go lol jk
(we talk bit more and i go for number close)
RD: alright i got to go so whats ur number
Hb: ummmm idk hmm maybe
RD: i can see u want to
HB: lol ummm yeh well idk i just don't waste ur time because i only came here to talk and thats it
(persisted bit more and i could of probablly got it, but then i noticed my face got bit serious and then hers got bit, i feel if i kept the fun vibe she would of went for it, but o well i will know to keep it kool and smooth for next time)

4. Some chicks sitting on table, i go in and talk to them it went alright, i talked for while, quite difficult to get them both to hear and i took myself out of this one because i guess i was not to interested.

5. Girls down stairs, eyed me when i came in, she showed lot of interest and was asking me lot about myself. then her interest just went other way for some reason.

6. Girl outside smoking out of restaruant

RD: hey *slides in smoothly leaning on post in deep manly voice* so whats going on
HB: nothing much (in uninterested tone)
RD: ah so i see ur just getting some fresh air
Hb: yeh lol (she lightens up little bit, she had a very hard shell)
RD: so tell me ur name
Hb: Hb
RD: This is where u say what is ur name
HB: what is ur name lol
RD: aw u asked about me how sweet
RD: my names is jordan
(after that convo is flying and she is actually pretty kool)
RD: o so u do forensics huh i am going to do that to
HB: o really...
RD: yeh well in few years time i can b ur superior and u can b my little side kick lol
HB: i think it will b the other way around lol
(talks bit more she is showing more interest in me, but i got to go because the guys are waiting on me)
RD: well i got to go my friends are over there and i don't wanna keep them to long, but to b honest i would like to get to know u better, so whats ur number
HB: yeh sure kool
RD: kool huh alright put it in
* kisses on cheek and exits*

I liked her, she was bit of tough cookie at first but definettly worth it.

7. did another one with 3 french girls, with there english not so good me and my friend did, i pretended to b a club promoter just for fun haha and tried to get them to go to "disney land xxx" lol, which according to me has apparently a stripping mickey mouse lol. I was very confident and took control of this one, i got one very interested and one was medium/bit attitude the other one was bit quiet. So medium/attitude one kinda ruined it for me but whatever.

8. Back to clubs i enter set with two german girls they really liked me.
RD: say something in german
HB: what u want me to say
RD: u r very sexy, btw it is not for me just for future reference
HB: ( speacks german ******* sexaaa)
RD: o really thanks!!!! *kisses her on cheek and she laughs*

i stay in this one for little one and exit myself out, because i didn't get no connection with it.

9. I talk to bouncer for long while he is pretty kool.

10. Some girl at bus stop, we start talking and it is going very well, i leave it because she was bit to old for my liking but she was nice, had some other girls come in my set who were like 16 lol just randommly asking us where we both were from. I took to them for while to and just get on my bus home.

So yeh it was interesting night, i feel i need to make my approaches more special and uniquer because i am getting bored, but yeh i will keep opening loads of sets and just picking the ones i like and going for a close on them.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dam things r pretty rough for me right now and i am falling back into old habits. it is fine though i am going to keep working on this because i am only settling for the best and nothing less. I think of all these people i know and they are just taking the thing they have and r not happy with there relationships. **** that even if i don't get anything i won't stop going for the best, because i will never b happy taking something i don't entirelly want. I am currently working back on dating/phone game and it isn't going to well, but then again it isn't going terribly badly either. I will keep doing till i get it right.

The funny thing though is i am a lot better of a person than i was before, yet this is kinda going a bit difficult for me, which is a big suprise for me seeing u wud of thought it wud of went the other way. It is to short of a time to really judge it though i suppose. I have faith in the bootcamp though and i will know it will get me back on form and things will definettly start to look up on week 5. It is just annoying u will feel on top of the world at one point and in some ditch dying at another. The only thing i know is if i keep doing this i will improve no matter how small, i will somehow improve and that is what keeps me going.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm today still pretty rough hoping to see that silver lining soon, there was a very volumptuous girl but she had boyfriend constantlly round her, so no go, i probablly could of made a move at one point but my good griend aa got the worst of me.

Other than that had a girl totally into me telling me she was 17, i asked her friends how old they were and they said they were 15, so i knew she was lying, so i just said c ya later lol.

Thyme

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude i totally agree about the top of the world feeling and a day later feeling the complete opposite. i swear life is like a roller coaster with crap like that happening all the time. but the way i look at it, any one of us could make a life that is stable and secure, but by doing that we wouldnt be challenging ourselves and throwing ourselves out into the world... which is what life is really about.

rushing dude 123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the way u think thyme your very optimistic and seem to understand philosophy, thanks for putting things in the correct perspective.

I have handed in my resignation at work so they are putting me on quite a lot of shifts before i leave, i think i might be working 60 hours week now for my last 3 weeks, but that will be fine i will get through it. Gives me some time to increase my social skills bit more at work. I am thinking i might go out on saturday, but not to sure i may leave this for thursday because i want this week to mostly be in day game. Because it is not very hard to go out and talk to 10 girls in a club.