Just wants sex?

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So today I saw her. She gve sliek every single IOI during convo. Anyways I asked her to come to the mountians and she was like "omg is sooo want to go!" and all, so idk. I think she really likes me, but still unknown if she is a master maunipulator.

TheAnswer_

Don Juan
Reaction score
S.Y.L said:
Just **** her, and leave. Simple.
you also said you are maybe developing oneitis. Do her and leave. It might be the scumbag thing to do but you will realize you this girl isn't that special

Captain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheAnswer_ said:
you also said you are maybe developing oneitis. Do her and leave. It might be the scumbag thing to do but you will realize you this girl isn't that special
Seconded. If you're really good, she'll be back for more.

LoveLight

Reaction score
navyseal2101 said:
So its been a while, and I have to say since I found the community my life has went from terrible to almost perfect, I've achieved almost every goal I set on day 1. Now I feel like something is missing though. I met a new girl that is really awesome, now i've met alot before, and I've had onitis before many times, thats how it started I suppose, but even as I am with other girls, for some reason she sticks out to me, and I have never hooked up with her or even kissed her.

So last night I was at a party and her friends were there, and informed me that she likes me, however she just wants sex. For some reason, I regularly would be happy about that but im not. I definatly am attracted to her and do want to have sex with her eventually, but I feel like if I do now then its all im going to get.

Really, I just have no idea what to do next. My friends all tell me to just stop being a b**** and do her. Her friends say I need to do it. I feel like im being used if I do it. What would you guys do?
Make her work for it. ;-)

Hang out with her, take it slow, get her attracted to you the other way you want, if you got a crush on her, eventually she will get a crush on you if you are a cool guy. It usually happens that way.

If you feel like doing her would be degrading for you in any way, don't. Take it in your time, your rules. It's your game captain. You pick the field, you pick the time, you kick the ball. Go go go!

Mavrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
navyseal2101 said:
So last night I was at a party and her friends were there, and informed me that she likes me, however she just wants sex. For some reason, I regularly would be happy about that but im not. I definatly am attracted to her and do want to have sex with her eventually, but I feel like if I do now then its all im going to get.
You can't make a wh0re something she's not. Not in your mind and not in reality. So, pound the hell out of her long, hard, and often. She's not relationship material, and I wouldn't advise that you even think of her that way. This girl should only be in your FB category. Don't get caught in anything more than that.

russell

Don Juan
Reaction score
a girl who only wants to have sex is not a slut. let's make sure that is clear.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, took her out tonight. We went to a nearby town and walked around and such antics. It was odd, conversation was awkward, but not bad. Bought ice-cream for us. It was 11 dollars. She laughed a few times and whenever I tried to end the date, she would say something else to do, I take that as an IOI. So by the end I get her home. Park the car, and its gets awkward again, we just sit the I'm looking at her. She's like sitting there like obviously debating it. Her entire body is facing towards me and she's rocking around smiling. I decide to go in for a kiss and end up looking like a retard as she giggles, but she dosen't come in. I back off and give her a look. She says "you suck!" like in a sarcastic way. I give her a sad face. Stupidly now, I be really beta and say "Just on the cheek". She stays siting the smiling. I lean over and kiss her on the cheek. She smiles and hugs me. She says "Thanks so much" and gets out of the car. She closes the door. She opens the door and leans in and kisses me on the cheek. She trots inside.

I'm not sure if she was really into me as the end was awkward, but surprisingly not even a make-out rather sex. I think realistically I shouldn't have expected sex on the first date, and maybe the kiss on the cheek was all she was comfortable with, I don't know. I had fun though and I think she did too. I still get the sense though that she's hiding something, idk she's kind of secretive so not sure. Anyways, next step is bringing her to a party, I guess that will be a good test.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
navyseal2101 said:
So, took her out tonight. We went to a nearby town and walked around and such antics. It was odd, conversation was awkward, but not bad. Bought ice-cream for us. It was 11 dollars. She laughed a few times and whenever I tried to end the date, she would say something else to do, I take that as an IOI. So by the end I get her home. Park the car, and its gets awkward again, we just sit the I'm looking at her. She's like sitting there like obviously debating it. Her entire body is facing towards me and she's rocking around smiling. I decide to go in for a kiss and end up looking like a retard as she giggles, but she dosen't come in. I back off and give her a look. She says "you suck!" like in a sarcastic way. I give her a sad face. Stupidly now, I be really beta and say "Just on the cheek". She stays siting the smiling. I lean over and kiss her on the cheek. She smiles and hugs me. She says "Thanks so much" and gets out of the car. She closes the door. She opens the door and leans in and kisses me on the cheek. She trots inside.
I'm not sure if she was really into me as the end was awkward, but surprisingly not even a make-out rather sex. I think realistically I shouldn't have expected sex on the first date, and maybe the kiss on the cheek was all she was comfortable with, I don't know. I had fun though and I think she did too. I still get the sense though that she's hiding something, idk she's kind of secretive so not sure. Anyways, next step is bringing her to a party, I guess that will be a good test.
Hahahah wow...im sorry bro but that is really pathetic. Why would you go in for the kiss at such an awkward moment? Obviously shes gonna gonna say that you suck, are you sure she was being sarcastic lol?

And i dont even think I have to get into the whole "just on the cheek" thing. Its pretty obvious that you should have NEVER said that and that it was MAJOR afc.

The fact that she got out of the car, closed the door, then came back and kissed you on the cheek again just goes to show you how you probably couldve gone ALOT further with her if you didnt act so awkward, weird, and afc.

BUT, dont worry about all this. You've gained experience, and now you know what NOT to do. Plus, you can still EASILY get with her as she probably still likes you alot. Good luck for next time when you hang out with her. Just dont let it get awkward again cuz girls HATE that.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah, oh I totally know it was very AFC. I have no idea why I did it, and as I was doing everything I was thinking it to myself. I seriously was like wtf after I drove away. It was just odd because she didn't leave the car but then she didn't lean in so I have no idea what she was thinking. Pretty sure it was sarcastic just because she was smiling and her tonality and such. Its w/e, I'll invite her to a party or something next weekend probably. I'll probably find out if she still likes me if she talks to my friends about it. Not sure how much I like her now though. She's prettier than I remember, but she said some things I may not be comfortable with.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
navyseal2101 said:
Hahah, oh I totally know it was very AFC. I have no idea why I did it, and as I was doing everything I was thinking it to myself. I seriously was like wtf after I drove away. It was just odd because she didn't leave the car but then she didn't lean in so I have no idea what she was thinking. Pretty sure it was sarcastic just because she was smiling and her tonality and such. Its w/e, I'll invite her to a party or something next weekend probably. I'll probably find out if she still likes me if she talks to my friends about it. Not sure how much I like her now though. She's prettier than I remember, but she said some things I may not be comfortable with.
Like what? And what is it about her that makes it seem like shes hiding something?

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drug use history, and there are topics like that where she wont really say anything specific. I know she's hiding some things, maybe not anything major. She's more of a partier than I thought she was, although thats pretty common here anyway. I really don't like the fact she's used harder drugs, she offered to steal something for me, and she hangs with alot of older people. I'm beginning to think she may not be my type of girl after-all.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
navyseal2101 said:
Drug use history, and there are topics like that where she wont really say anything specific. I know she's hiding some things, maybe not anything major. She's more of a partier than I thought she was, although thats pretty common here anyway. I really don't like the fact she's used harder drugs, she offered to steal something for me, and she hangs with alot of older people. I'm beginning to think she may not be my type of girl after-all.
Ohhh okk i see. So im guessing that shes done stuff like coke and all that before? I usually never get involved with girls like that simply cuz if theyre doing coke or anything harder then they're lives are seriously screwed up. And exactly how old is she? I mean if shes like 16 or so theres nothin wrong with hanging out with 18 year olds...if shes 16 and shes hanging out with guys in college then that might be a red flag...

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shes 17, with like 18 and 19yos. I know some, and I'm not sure how much she hangs with them. Drug thing was main thing for me. I was thinking the same thing, like something else may be going on. But where I live there's alot of money and nothing to do, so basically everybody does like hard drugs. She says mainly just weed and alcohol, but she's tried harder. Idk what, but when I picked her up it came up that her some of her friends got mad at her b/c she couldn't find them an acid dealer sooooo.....lol. I seriously hope she doesn't. If she does do anything like that often then I'm no doubt nexting.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
navyseal2101 said:
Shes 17, with like 18 and 19yos. I know some, and I'm not sure how much she hangs with them. Drug thing was main thing for me. I was thinking the same thing, like something else may be going on. But where I live there's alot of money and nothing to do, so basically everybody does like hard drugs. She says mainly just weed and alcohol, but she's tried harder. Idk what, but when I picked her up it came up that her some of her friends got mad at her b/c she couldn't find them an acid dealer sooooo.....lol. I seriously hope she doesn't. If she does do anything like that often then I'm no doubt nexting.
Well that doesnt sound too bad that shes hanging with 18 and 19 year olds...really nothing wrong with that lol...but im guessing the ppl she hangs out with are "bad" lol...and weed and alcohol isnt that bad at all in highschool (at least where im from EVERYONE drinks and ALOT smoke)...if she does anything harder than weed though I would be careful cuz girls like that tend to be really unstable...

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know its not bad in high-school, especially at my school, were locally known as "the drug school". I personally view drugs even drinking as scummy and low, like using any kind of substance to alter your reality just seems weak to me idk why. I drink socially, and drinking is fun I have to say but I feel dirty afterwards. I used to smoke maybe once a month, but now i've quit, besides last night. I think that one of the factors to poor conversation for my was smoking marijuana. I feel good, but I'm just not social at all, and to me its really not worth it at all.

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
navyseal2101 said:
I know its not bad in high-school, especially at my school, were locally known as "the drug school". I personally view drugs even drinking as scummy and low, like using any kind of substance to alter your reality just seems weak to me idk why. I drink socially, and drinking is fun I have to say but I feel dirty afterwards. I used to smoke maybe once a month, but now i've quit, besides last night. I think that one of the factors to poor conversation for my was smoking marijuana. I feel good, but I'm just not social at all, and to me its really not worth it at all.
Hahaha yeaa whenever im high im absolutely HORRIBLE at getting girls. Idk why but i just say the dumbest things and I dont make any sense...so now whenever im at a party and im going for a chick i'll usually decline the blunt or bong offers lol.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahah yea. I don't know why people say its a social drug, I feel way the opposite. Alcohol ftw when it comes to parties.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, id rather not. Camdry, a relationship is far more rewarding to me, and to most people I think its safe to say, as long of course as you get along well.

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so through talking to one of her friends I stumbled on her sexual history by accident. She's had sex with her boyfriend of 1 year, they've been apart a year now and thats over. Also her lifelong friend who is apparently basically her brother, which I find weird. She has hooked up with one other guy. So 2 times sex and 3 hookups. Of course I'd like to think she's a virgin lol, but I'm not going to let sexual history matter, especially because I've seen far worse. Anyways, saw her yesterday and she was obviously in a rush said hi and such, also tat we should hang out again. She seemed pre-occupied and I made a strange error of talking way to much, and for some reason I just noticed I haven't really kino'd much. May call her tonight or try to find her in school tomorrow, not sure. I like an in person convo way better, so i'll probably wait. If she doesn't want to hang out, which I think she may not just b/c of the way she acted yesterday, but thats probably in my head, I decided I should definitely hook up with at least one other girl this weekend to refresh myself. Im starting to get needy because I'm focusing on her too much I think, so either I hook up with her or I hook up with someone else. Sound good?

eaglez1177

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
navyseal2101 said:
Alright, so through talking to one of her friends I stumbled on her sexual history by accident. She's had sex with her boyfriend of 1 year, they've been apart a year now and thats over. Also her lifelong friend who is apparently basically her brother, which I find weird. She has hooked up with one other guy. So 2 times sex and 3 hookups. Of course I'd like to think she's a virgin lol, but I'm not going to let sexual history matter, especially because I've seen far worse. Anyways, saw her yesterday and she was obviously in a rush said hi and such, also tat we should hang out again. She seemed pre-occupied and I made a strange error of talking way to much, and for some reason I just noticed I haven't really kino'd much. May call her tonight or try to find her in school tomorrow, not sure. I like an in person convo way better, so i'll probably wait. If she doesn't want to hang out, which I think she may not just b/c of the way she acted yesterday, but thats probably in my head, I decided I should definitely hook up with at least one other girl this weekend to refresh myself. Im starting to get needy because I'm focusing on her too much I think, so either I hook up with her or I hook up with someone else. Sound good?
Your not going to let sexual history matter? Bro im telling you right now you can figure out what a girl REALLY is by what shes done in the past sexually. This especially holds true in highschool, as most girls do not change that much.