Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Having trouble smiling/winking at girls? Try this!

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Something i found out today.

I always had trouble winking/smiling at (hot) girls. Always. But then I found the following out. In my head, they were above me. I learned no to take them all too seriously. The best way to do it? While you look at the girl, SAY TO YOURSELF IN YOUR HEAD THE FOLLOWING: "i want to f*ck you (in your ass) like you owe me money...., b*tch".

Of course, this is hilarious. You would laugh if you heard someone else saying it. But saying this puts you in a sexual state, and in a very rude matter, you place yourself automatically above her. Make sure when you say it in your head, you direct it at her, while looking her in the eye.

It's easy, and it really works for me. It automatically puts an evil grin on my face that girls seem to find sexy because 99% of the cases i get a positive reaction. I use it every day and i'll keep using it until it comes natually to me. Tricks like these will turn into natural traits if you use them long and consistantly enough.

Check my journal in my sig if you find this good stuff. I'm really open for your comments/critique.

j81

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I like that. I'm gonna give it a try.

I always have trouble smiling at/making eye contact with hot girls too.

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just reading that line already puts a grin on my face HAHA!

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, hillarious! gonna try it.

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
it really works!!!, im very serious and almost never smile, but with that tip im always smiling!.

thanks bro

Clarky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow man i'm smiling to myself now haha

Yeah i like this, probably one of the best ways to increase self confidence around stunning chicks that i've heard of quickly!

dopexile

Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO I'm going to go out on a limb and guess you're not running for president based on the political incorrectness. I can't say if this works or not but thanks for the laugh.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
first time reading.

it sounded lame at first until you imagine it. the phrase is hilarious.

i usually don't bother with mindsets... but this is a to-do for me to try.

Bluesteak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol I tried this and I probably looked creepy because I was laughing out of nowhere.