Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls make no sense!

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry guys bit of a rant here... It never fails to surprise me how many women stay in crappy relationships, or even abusive relationships for that matter.

I don't really understand why they do this. I've stopped calling girls because they were late for a date, or something really petty like that...I don't have issues hooking up with women, so if you're gonna show me low interest, I'll just go somewhere else.

Even with my current relationship, pretty much EVERY time we have a fight its my fault because I do stupid stuff to upset her. I try and push her away and basically say that we're not right for each other, etc...this always ends with her getting really upset and balling her eyes out. Last time, she actually had to leave work because she was so upset to come and see me and talk things out. My gf's a model, and a really nice girl overall. She can get any guy she wants, yet she sticks with me even though at times I mess up and really upset her. If I was in her shoes, I would have gotten rid of me a long time ago! I always bug her and say she has horrible taste in guys!

Attraction works in such funny ways...not really sure what women see in guys that hurt them or are "high risk" or have a high potential for hurting them. I guess it goes along with the whole "Bad Boys = excitement" thing, but not sure.

Women make no sense!

NickSCFC2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alot of girls are lured by the badboy type, most women stay in crappy relationship because of low self-esteem and see it as a challenge to make it work. Other stay in it for money and to live in a nice house.

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love the comment that she has "Bad" taste in guys, I would have considered that an insult and left her. But your not me so it's up to you, I agree wtih Nick most of the time its low self esteem or they start to become clingy.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya i guess its true...and as for the "bad" taste in guys... that's me saying it to her to joke around. We're pretty goofy and like to joke around a lot.

And I do think I'm a pretty high risk guy to be dating regardless. Hence...the "bad" taste on her part.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women stay in crappy relationships for two reasons:

#1 They love the drama and excitement that the emotional rollercoaster gives them
#2 They make it their goal to "tame" the man

It's incredibly amazing when you actually see how illogical women are. Boring men cannot provide a relationship full of emotional ups and downs. Usually, the woman will resort to causing the ups and downs herself with a boring guy by starting arguments for no reason.

A woman will drop a boring guy within months, but she'll stay with a "jerk" for years. It all depends on how the guy affects her emotions. The more fluctuation he gives her emotions, the more she thinks of him, the more "exciting" things are, and the longer she stays with him. It's like she's trying to find the happy ending to a never-ending soap opera.

Now, apply this to why your woman makes effort to keep you around.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just put a lot of time, energy, effort, and a huge emotional investement into you.
She's not going to get up and walk away now.

But remember that she "saved" you from the drugs and sh*t. You have to respect and appreciate that.

I don't know if your low self esteem lets you respect her now, but if you don't respect her, cut her loose.

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interceptor said:
She just put a lot of time, energy, effort, and a huge emotional investement into you.
She's not going to get up and walk away now.

But remember that she "saved" you from the drugs and sh*t. You have to respect and appreciate that.

I don't know if your low self esteem lets you respect her now, but if you don't respect her, cut her loose.
Dude, this chic is basically my best friend, and not to brag, but other than when we fight, I think we have an amazing relationship. When we do fight, its over in a matter of hours, and the make up sex is amazing. I respect what she has done for me tremendously...and have cleaned up my act alot. However, I'll still mess up from time to time.

I respect everyone and treat everyone well...so I'm not about to start treating her like crap/disrespecting her.

As for the low self esteem...I'm not sure what you're getting at...I just don't think I'm a great at LTRs because of what I'm naturally like and work, etc. I try hard to be a good bf...but mess up from time to time...I'm more "designed" for being single given my intrinsic nature. Still, when you have it as good as I do, its not worth it to give it up just so you can ***** it up again.

LovelyLady

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I will let you in on a little secret: The "How Big of an Arse Are You?" qualifying test.

At some point in some dating relationships, a guy acts the Arse. (now don't go hatin' on me fellas... I said "some") If a guy I've been with awhile (have an "emotional and time investment" in) starts acting the fool, I don't say anything.

I don't correct his behavior or complain.

I don't "parent" him or tell him not to disrespect me. I intentionally choose to not push back. I sit back quietly and watch. I like to see just How BIG of a jerk will he be? - does he have the self-control to pull his own behavior back in line?

I am not interested in having to tell a man to be a decent man/treat me decently - I simply want to find out if he already is a good one. Nor am I interested in staying with a man who acts like jerk to me just because he thinks he can - it is weak to be mean simply because you are allowed to be mean - what other wrong things will you do if you think you can "get away" with it?

So you may think she does not notice or doesn't care, when she may just be watching you.

When the scales start to tip to where it is REALLY a problem and IF he is profoundly important to me, I will say something along the lines of how I am worried about the direction he is taking us.

If he doesn't make a move to change the way he is conducting himself in our interactions, it is not long before it is over, because by then the retrieval of my respect for him is difficult. If I feel like there is still the possibility of trusting him in some other very important ways, I may choose to backoff and watch and give him a little more time, but that is VERY rare. As I grow less and less patient with crap as I get older.

However, I am also one to take a commitment to a relationship/Man seriously, so what I may "next" a guy for early on, I may wait and watch what else is coming if he were to do the same thing when we have a history together. This is because I have made some commitment to the relationship itself as an entity - not just him or myself - but us as unit.

I think this is why so often men are baffled when one day a woman just announces it's over. We have sat back and watched and waited for him to get it together; at some point we are just done waiting. But we haven't nagged on him while we watched and waited, so then he is stunned when we are done.

Note: I am referring to arsinine behavior - not abuse.

Last edited:

Road Demon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LovelyLady said:
I think this is why so often men are baffled when one day a woman just announces it's over. We have sat back and watched and waited for him to get it together; at some point we are just done waiting. But we haven't nagged on him while we watched and waited, so then he is stunned when we are done.
Agree 100%

RD

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're not exactly crazy, they just think with their emotions.
However, they are most often moralistically crazy. I think we should have divided people as moral over immoral instead of men over women.

You gotta show them b!tches whos boss though. If they're fvckin late for a date with you, don't contact them until they contact you to apologize. Then when they apologize, tell them they need to make it up to you, and don't forgive them until you're satisfied.
If you find something they really want from you, don't give it to them. Make em work for it and show them that you're in control. You could take this to an extent for example (not to be taken literally for everyones perspective) breaking up with a girl who refuses to have sex until marriage. Hey, if you feel obligated for your girlfriend to have sex with you and she doesn't, how are you gonna take that? Tell her to get lost, cause shes holding you back from what you could be getting from someone else.

It's cool that you use the subconcious "break up" threat towards a girl. This can really work if she's attracted to you and you say it more subtly than direct. Heh, it shows that women are usually the most insecure creatures on the planet. I bet if you show her compassion for coming to you and you reward her, she'll completely obey you and always come to her :p if done right of course haha

DELILAH

Reaction score
maybe she just wants to have a guy..plain and simple.

not all girls stay for low self esteem

be blunt with her and say

i hate this "us" and i want out.