Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

diff between nice girls and h0rs

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
I just finished reading the latest on the g/f's past thread again. Joker's riding on Str8up claiming that Str8 meets wild women. From my experience, there is absolutely NO difference between a h0r and a nice girl, the only difference is the way you treat them.

You start treating them like a nice girl, then they'll act like a nice girl. They'll continue the facade. However you start off treating them like a h0r, they'll get caught up in the mystique of it all and run with it because its romantic to them in a fvcked up kinda way. Women want to be swept off their feet or taken control of by men.

A movie that comes to mind is "For the love of the game" with Kevin Costner and Kelly Preston. This "nice" girl meets a guy on the road, goes to a baseball game with him, then dinner, have way through dinner when asked how she likes to be kissed, makes a sign, that says "yes" aka your in, Costner, immediately gets the check, then leave and are practically fvcking in the elevator.

The next time she sees him, she tries to be the nice girl again after bein a h0r. She's like "I just don't screw like that". She then makes several references to being a groupie, however she had no problem acting like a groupie on that night.

So for all you guys that say 95% of women are not into that stuff, then I think you should go back to your church group. My friends, in reality women are doing this stuff all the time. Most often its the girls you least expect. You just have to treat them that way from the second you meet them in order for them to act that way.

Time to take off the rose colored glasses guys. Your precious women has probably taken it up the asz, sideways and every way from Sunday.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alas....an ally!

This is gonna be a fun thread but I gotta get some work done.

I'll be back later

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do all women like to be called a slvt and a wh0re in bed? I thought they did, but then it occurred to me that all of my gfs might have just been slvts and wh0res, which is why they liked being called that.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No question on this theory. I learned by experience. Two so-called good girls/Christian gals I dated were the first to cheat on me. The so-called wild women I've dated? Much more loyal and into the relationship than the so-called good girls.

Wild girls with pasts are just more honest about it and aren't ashamed. Good girls have the raging wild woman inside of them that has been repressed and is screaming to get out.

Always date the woman who doesn't have hangups about sexuality as opposed to the woman who preaches virture. And many, many of my friends have also been burned/cheated on by the so-called virtuous/Christian woman.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
I just finished reading the latest on the g/f's past thread again. Joker's riding on Str8up claiming that Str8 meets wild women. From my experience, there is absolutely NO difference between a h0r and a nice girl, the only difference is the way you treat them.

You start treating them like a nice girl, then they'll act like a nice girl. They'll continue the facade. However you start off treating them like a h0r, they'll get caught up in the mystique of it all and run with it because its romantic to them in a fvcked up kinda way. Women want to be swept off their feet or taken control of by men.
They will also continue the facade if they deem you to be the judgmental type.

Women tell me all kinds of sh!t because they know I'm not going to look down on them for it. I'm sure women display behavior in front of me that they wouldn't show in front of other people as well. I get a glimpse into what women are REALLY like because I woke up and realized that it is a woman's default nature to be the nun in the street and the hor in the bedroom, and as such I don't use terms like $lut, and hor to describe women.

Hiding behind the pretty face and the coy demeanor is a sexual creature who has desires, fetishes, thoughts, and dreams that no one knows but her.

Guys desperately hold on to the idea that somehow certain women are "different".

But they don't say it like that cause any good DJ knows it simply isn't true. No, they use words like "$lut" and "hor" versus "quality woman", which is the same thing as saying some women are "different".

When a guy meets a new girl and says those words it makes me cringe. "She's DIFFERENT. She's not like all the other girls". The six months later he finds out that the little tramp has been fukking his best friend for a month.

Women are all the same at their core!

Some choose to hide behind the good girl facade, some will give you a glimpse of their true nature, and some are completely unabashed about their sexuality and won't hesitate to show it and tell it like it is.

That's why I would rather marry a stripper or a prostitute than a devout church girl. Actually I wouldn't want to marry ANY of them, some for obvious reasons, but if i were forced to choose i would rather have a woman who isn't living in a lie.

So for all you guys that say 95% of women are not into that stuff, then I think you should go back to your church group. My friends, in reality women are doing this stuff all the time. Most often its the girls you least expect. You just have to treat them that way from the second you meet them in order for them to act that way.

Time to take off the rose colored glasses guys. Your precious women has probably taken it up the asz, sideways and every way from Sunday.
Couldn't have said it better myself!

I have conversations with women all the time where I purposely say something like "All women are bisexual" (which they ARE, btw). 9 times out of 10 she will say, "Uhuh, no way, not me. Fish ain't my dish". I actually had a chick say that to me one time. Then I go further in depth letting them know that I don't think there is anything wrong with it, and then all of a sudden they change their tune and admit to being attracted to at least ONE other woman.

I like your insight as to how to "bring it out" in a woman. I have always analyzed it simply from the perspective of the fact that I know the score and they aren't fooling me.

But now that you have brought this up I'm going to start pushing the envelope even further from the very beginning, letting them know that she can let loose with me and I won't look at her any different afterward.

My last LTR....when we got together she made reference to how she didn't particularly care to give oral sex. I made it known when she DID "service" me that she was doing a helluva job, and before you know it I was regularly getting the best bl0wjobs this side of Bangkok. It's all about coaxing the "freak" out of them.

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
[joekerr31 inputs fingers in ears]

LALALALALALA - I CAN'T HEAR YOU - LALALALALALAL

i refuse to believe all women are hors in the bedroom. my mother is not a *****.

LALALALAL A- I CAN'T HEAR YOU - LALALALALALA

:whistle:

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btw, i like hors in the bedroom.

jeez im so confused now.

:(

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good points Macavoy. The same girl who makes the AFC wait 4 months before giving him the pu$$y is the same girl who suck and fuk a guy every which way with in the first 3 dates.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
From my experience, there is absolutely NO difference between a h0r and a nice girl, the only difference is the way you treat them.

Totally agree. Most women are like chameleons, they'll assume whatever identity you mold them into. The worst is to take a "hor" and mold her into the good girl act while she's being a "hor" with some other guy. Women have a frame that they will constantly try to see if they can impose it on guys, but it's a weak frame. The job of a male is to get her to accept his stronger frame. I've been thinking about this recently.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
[joekerr31 inputs fingers in ears]

LALALALALALA - I CAN'T HEAR YOU - LALALALALALAL

i refuse to believe all women are hors in the bedroom. my mother is not a h0r

LALALALAL A- I CAN'T HEAR YOU - LALALALALALA

:whistle:
Thanks Joekerr you made my day. I literally had to force myself not to laugh out loud at work.

JulioJose

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah man, good girls have their demons inside.

I have a 5yr relationship with my gf who dont like people who cheat to their partner. After i broke up with her, the next day she already have a new guy. Turns out that they hang out 3x together with her officemates when we were still we.

Funny b*tch.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
All women go through a stage of self expression and defiance at one point in thier lives or another. This is the slvt stage. Some women choose to rebel while they're younger and have more opportunity and can pick whom they want. Others settle down too early and then break out either during a marriage or committed relationship of which they're no longer content with washing dishes and baking chicken. They want c0ck or should I say more appropriately, male attention with a heavy dose of physicality . All the time, in every orifice.

The trick is to make her comfortable and be as non judgemental as you can be towards her while in the bedroom (or kitchen floor, pool, billiard table, etc . . .). Once she has that serenity and freedom to express herself, anything goes. I mean anything.

One aspect of the slvt stage is that every woman, from Mother Mary to Madelline Albright to Madonna must get that circuit activated and purge those sexual impulses otherwise psychosis and mental deterioration is assured.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joekerr31 said:
btw, i like hors in the bedroom.

jeez im so confused now.

:(
Well it's nice to see you love your mother...

sicko

:kick: :eek: :eek:

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
The trick is to make her comfortable and be as non judgemental as you can be towards her while in the bedroom (or kitchen floor, pool, billiard table, etc . . .). Once she has that serenity and freedom to express herself, anything goes. I mean anything.

One aspect of the slvt stage is that every woman, from Mother Mary to Madelline Albright to Madonna must get that circuit activated and purge those sexual impulses otherwise psychosis and mental deterioration is assured.
Well said, Brother Karma.

I have subconsciously learned to do this over the years as i have trasitioned out of the matrix and realized that they (women) are all truly the same.

A non-judgmental attitude and the ability to lead the situation goes a LONG way.

Are all of my female friends hors? If you were to meet them I'm sure a couple of girls I know might strike you as a little "wild", but the rest of them you would see as average (meaning not prudes but not sex fiends). The average ones I get to see a different side of because I talk to them and fukk them and fool around with them without judging them in any way.

And I'm sure they would be more than willing to open up to ANY man who accepts them for who they are.

Women don't want to have to keep all that sh!t bottled up inside. It just takes the right person to get it out of them.