Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I piped after 5hrs :cool:

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well thursday was a great day. :cool: I went to NJ to house sit for my kin and hook up with this chick on friday. Out on a little walk I see 2 girls checkin me out. I cross the street and peep that they are twins. =) We make eye contact and as I walk by they check me out and smile. I approach them after a sec or 2 and ask them a basic question, "what is there to do around here". My first instinct was to ask for the #, but then i though about a sosuave technique and started to play with them and joke, once they realised how fun i was I asked "hey, so what are yall doin, today" they was like nothing, I was like "well how about you show a new guy around since I don't have any nice friends here", "that would be the nice thing to do, are yall as nice as you are pretty?" They giggled, we hung out for a few hours, all this and up to this point we hadn't even exchanged names or #'s! they decided they better get home, by that time one of the twins was really into me, I was like " yeah you wanna go home now that we are by your house but how do I get home?" "Your not gonna leave me to wander aimlessly in the dark night are you?" the one that liked me said "naw we won't" gave her sis a smile and said "I'll walk you to your block!" once I got her away from her sis(no one to judge her), I said "hey this is my building, you wanna come up and chill for a few, might as well you ain't doin nothin better" she was like "well, ok". B4 she could accuse me, i was like "I trust you, i don't think you will try and take advantage of me." Upstairs we go, :rockon: kino, then kissing, then I was "like its late you had better stay over and dip out in the morning," she was scared but before she could protest I picked her up and carried her into my bedroom, laid her on the bed and said I'll get you a contact case. I smashed when I came back into the room. Then she woke up early in the morning and I smashed again. On our walk home we bumped into her very pissed mom, :eek: but thats a tale for another time.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You smashed?
If you hadn't used that word it would have been cool.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
MrS said:
You smashed?
If you hadn't used that word it would have been cool.
QFT, seconded, and any other things you say after quoting someone to emphasize how fvcking right it is.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Missed the point of the story.

children-children, lets not make fun of people. You will learn that in this world there r different people, different slang words for different meanings, in different places. I personally think the word "Dude" is lame but people still say it, either way this thread ain't about my choice of vocabulary, its about my success with a cold approach.

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh no, I saw the point. You got some, woohoo. Happens alot around here, if you hadn't noticed.

"Smashed" just reminds me of the fake gangsta kids back in middle school. It sounds stupid. Just say you fvcked or something.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-keep hatin but I'ma do me-

Sayin "Fvcked" is cooler, huh? You said "Say I ****ed or something." *or something*= smashed, piped, skeeted, dug, what have you? You talk how you want and let me do me. Why are you so hung up on the terminology? When i was in middle school no one said "smashed". Hey if people r gettin laid so much around here, and its so boring and common then why would we have the need for this site? Why would you open the thread if you already knew that it would contain the same repetative content? Its your fault for opening the thread if you knew you ain't interested. :rolleyes: I was about to ask if you were a troll, but I see you have alot of posts (1233):eek:, and joined in 2006...thats alot of posts in a year fam! you gotta be on the net alot with so many posts? How do you ever find time to "Fvck" girls, I wonder........:confused:

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Relax. I'm not insulting you, I'm insulting the word itself. If you take offense because you identify yourself with "gangsta slang" like that, then whatever, your problem, not mine.

Everything else you brought up is pretty funny. A troll would be a lot worse than anything I said.

Anyway, I'm glad you got the girl and all. Keep it up. And don't go assuming you know about me, k? Great.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol some how i knew you would be back a few mins lata, argumentative, I must have made some sense to you cause you fell back a little...funny how you say "If you take offense because you identify yourself with "gangsta slang" like that, then whatever, your problem, not mine" then later on you go to say "And don't go assuming you know about me, k? Great."....take some of your own advice blood. maybe I do assoc w/ gangsta slang? maybe i don't and this is just how people speak....but if I did associate with a more urban lifestyle would you have a problem with it? What is it you really have a problem with...is it with people that are differant from yourself? like I said b4.....how is your mackin goin, i'm online do something constructive, homework, what are you spending you saturday afternoon doing playboy?

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually its my friend's 21st birthday today. We're going out tonight and tomorrow, hitting the clubs and partying. I'm chilling at home right now, just relaxing for tonight.

I dunno why you wanna pick a fight over this, talking about me falling back. I just don't wanna argue over something like this, because it'll end up getting blown out of proportion, people will flame left and right, someone will shout racism, the thread will get closed, and warnings or even bans will get issued. Trust me, I can guarantee it.

So, I suggest you drop this, just like I am. You don't like 'Dude', I don't like 'Smash'. They're just words. No reason to get all defensive, either of us. As long as we're all getting the ladies, what's it matter? That's why we're here.

Anyway, keep your game tight bro. Wish me luck for this weekend.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
someone much cooler: you are taking it all way too personally don't you think? Relax and enjoy. 'sonly people having a laugh on the internet.

Anyway, good work on the pick-up though, seriously.

Reaction score
Stupid hor!! She would make more money prostituting!!! Hors don't need to be chased, they merely need to be found!!!

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
deus-actaully i don't need the site, but it still helps me from time to time, you never know so much that you can't learn mo. This site is gon help me to attract the older more sophisticated women i want.

the jaun and only-naw homeboy was more like a pesky fly, you try and ignore it but then it gets in your food, if its a deer fly it might bite you ect. I rarely post a thread and the one time I do, I get negativity.

last man standing-naw i'm cool wit shorty now, she might not have been a "hor" lol or maybe my mack is heavy and my game is tighter than a nuns___ =)

I met this half korean and russian chick yesterday, best believe ima push up on it, try and see whats good. she and her home girl called me up last night for a bbq and was like where you gonna be later, I was like " if you gonna let me in your face, well, then thats where ima be" they died laughing, they ain't know i was so serious ....=)

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I highly doubt this girl listens to Hurricane Chris, maybe she does but she never picked up on it =). Its was a good way of putting the idea of gettin some throat from her. Anyways we are gonna han out this weekend =)

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly how much cooler are you?

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In the words of ice cube "Today was a good day"

AIIIIIIIIIGHT. I must have really stepped my game, up I'm on my Grizzy. =)
I'm from philly originally, so its crazy that i go to NYC to link up with my known playboy cousin and out do him. =)

1. Jamacan girl
then i went to see this other chick in NJ I wanted to chill wit, she was on me but stunted on some BS and i didn't get laid, i was like i came mad far, you gonna send mehome hard up? she was like her grandma was still up and she though it was disrespectful, i got some throat tho. =)

2. Haitian girl???
Of course i wasn't goin home, i was ****ing lyin =), I went to my sisters crib to get cleaned up, and on my way out i saw this chick in the elavator, she was ok maybe a hb7? i swear all i said was "hey what up? I'm new hear, here's my #, call me sometime and show a new guy around. then i was out like a MFer, she called me last night, i was like ok lets do something sometime, i was like call me before the weekend. She's in the building so if i chill wit my sis, all i gotta do is go upstairs and get some face from this shorty, very convient.

3. west indian?
met this young chick (18) in front of the building on my way to my truck, gave her the same line, she was like hb7.5-8, we exchanged # i called her on sunday, we might do something.

4. Zimbabwe, African woman
I went thru Dirty Jerzy, I met 2 girls, they were really stuck up, still took it down, one chick from africa who looked ok in the face but had an ass like serenia williams. I acted like i wasn't inpressed with it, I phoned her last night and she wants to chill next time i'm around. i was like ok "but mamma warned me bout goin out with hot older women from NJ, do you plan to take advantage of me?" She was like maybe.

5. puerto rican & black girl
ok so my cuz goes back to the crib to get a jacket. It was brick outside and he was cold. We had decided we were gonna go to manhattan, where its even colder. On out way back, I pass this girl sittin on her poarch bored, i smile and say "How you doin goregous" She was like fine, i playfully responded "I asked how you doin no how you look" 5 mins later im in her yard sittin next to her. She got a man, but since she is a ho, she gave me the # anyways. we have been talkiing and flirting. next time i'm around I'm try and smash, she will decinatly ****!

6. dominican girl
macked her as some warm up, never asked for the #. Kinda like a show off.

******************The Main event******************
7. Puerto Rican & Cuban girls
Ok so now I'm in NY, actually in BK, I'm link up with my cuz, we on the train, he is know to have the hawk eye, when it comes to spottin attractive girls, he spotted 2 spanish girls. half puerto rican & half cubans. every guy on the train was drooling over them and of course no one approached. Before yall shake your head in disgust, I approached. they were both mad chill, awesome, but they got too much attention from men.
-One was an easy hb10+, she looked like a goddess off a 50cent video. The other one was cute but about a hb9, you could tell that she was used to being in her sis shadow. then the 10 put on some black frame reading glasses. I was sold, I went as hard as i could, my cousin even came to help hold me down, to no avail, i had asked if she had a man, she was like no, then my cuz with the hawk eye spotted a ring on her finger she said she was engaged, he was like cought ya in a lie boo, she smiled a sexy smile looked us up and down and said, "i said i ain't have a man, i didn't say i was available". I was like dammit man, she is a lesbo =( Unfortuantly she had been engaged to her GF for about 2 years. I was like screw it, i jumped ship to the hb9-who was Bi, got the #, i called to link up, but i ain't get no response, she ain't answer. it is her # cause i heard her voice. Ima keep @ it.

8. Swiss Misses
oddly enough by the time i get to manhattan, there really weren't that many *****es out, a few, but more couples and stuff. I did bag these chicks from switerland, they approached me and i was like hey cuties, i walked up the stairs behind them and was like " Ohh you look nice, since when white girls get asses?" she laughed and then with a surprised look, she was like you have beautiful eyes, I laughed an was like thanks, then I whispered in her ear, if your good on top maybe you can look down into them one night, then i gave her side a light squeeze, she blushed and giggled, i looked to her friend and was like she cute, i like her can i keep her?", then i put my arm around her waist and started walking them to the train station (if it were earlier i would have used the line "hey were are hungry yall wanna go get some grub?") I was kinda wore out and ready to go sleep. of course i got the #, I ain't called yet.

oh yeah i have a date today with this girl from a while back, Backbreaker knows about her, I'm take her to this little ice cream place and then either ice skating or roller skating. Depends on how cold it is today.

Someone Much cooler

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
date didn't go so well. Her dad was a ****, i ended up walking out the front door and not even closing it behind me. I wish he would have tried to do something bout it. =(