Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Agent Zero's Daily Approach Journal

Agent Zero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I finally did the "are you single" approach and I can't tell you how much of a relief it is and how much easier this should get.

A little background: been around seduction for about 4 years and have been wanting to get good at approaching for years. I've done only a few approaches over the years and some have gone alright, but I wanted to get into direct game. I had so many fears before this first approach. I have been wanting to do "are you single" for a long long time and I've spent a lot of time just walking around wanting to do it but chickening out. I've wasted hours in the field getting myself ready. Just wanted to let you know I have the same fears you do so if I can do it so can you.

Approach #1 June 28, 2007
(on campus, walking past HB7 in opposite directions)
Me: Hey can I ask you a question real quick?
(HB7 doesn't say anything but stops and looks at me for my question)
Me: Are you single?
Her: yes (seems happy to say it)
Me: I just wanted to meet you, I'm Agent Zero
Her: HB7, nice to meet you
Her: Why did you ask that?
Me: I just wanted to meet you. I thought you were pretty.
Me: Are you going to class?
Her: No....I am going to meet a friend
Me: I'm heading over to catch the bus
Me: Can I call you sometime?
Her: Sure.....let me give you my number.
(I enter her number in my phone)
Me: Nice to meet you
Her: You too
Me: Have a good day, bye

I'll try to be exact as possible on these shorter convos but I know I might have missed something but you get the gist of it. So easy!

Approaches: 1
Numbers: 1

baller1985

Banned
Reaction score
this approach here makes Luke Skywalker's approach challenge look like a JOKE

great # close, this is exactly how fast a cold pickup should happen.

Also works without saying "are you single" (you can say pretty much ANYTHING before you say "i wanted to meet you")

verysuave

Banned
Reaction score
Agent Zero said:
Well I finally did the "are you single" approach and I can't tell you how much of a relief it is and how much easier this should get.

A little background: been around seduction for about 4 years and have been wanting to get good at approaching for years. I've done only a few approaches over the years and some have gone alright, but I wanted to get into direct game. I had so many fears before this first approach. I have been wanting to do "are you single" for a long long time and I've spent a lot of time just walking around wanting to do it but chickening out. I've wasted hours in the field getting myself ready. Just wanted to let you know I have the same fears you do so if I can do it so can you.

Approach #1 June 28, 2007
(on campus, walking past HB7 in opposite directions)
(HB7 doesn't say anything but stops and looks at me for my question)
Her: yes (seems happy to say it)
Me: I just wanted to meet you, I'm Agent Zero
Her: HB7, nice to meet you
Her: Why did you ask that?
Me: I just wanted to meet you. I thought you were pretty.
Me: Are you going to class?
Her: No....I am going to meet a friend
Me: I'm heading over to catch the bus
Me: Can I call you sometime?
Her: Sure.....let me give you my number.
(I enter her number in my phone)
Me: Nice to meet you
Her: You too
Me: Have a good day, bye

I'll try to be exact as possible on these shorter convos but I know I might have missed something but you get the gist of it. So easy!

Approaches: 1
Hey man, same here. I work in this grocery store and yesterday I was looking at one of the vendors trying to make an eye contact with her. Finally we made eye contact and she smiled then she looked away.

I went up to her, opened with a tease

me: "you could work a little faster u know"
chick: "hehe yeah i know" (smiles and giggles)
me: "so, whats your name"
chick: "bianca"
me: "are you single?"
chick: "yes I am"
chick: "so, do you live around here?"
me: "about 30 minutes away"
me: "and you"?
chick: "about 40 minutes away"
me: "no way, I live that close to you..."
chick: "So, how old are you?"
me: "how old do I have to be?"
chick : Smiles and giggles
me: "Arighty, what's your number? I need to get going"
chick "how old are you again?"
me: "we'll discuss about this over the phone ok?"
chick "giggles ok"
chick: "so, its xxx.xxx.xxxx.."
me: "ok, xxx.zzz.xxzx?"
chick "oh its xxx.xxx.xxx"
me: "aright got it"

then left the scene asap.

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice you two. You guys made the approach look easy. Keep up the good work.

Agent Zero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, it's been a while. I haven't been that lazy, but it's like the girls have disappeared this semester! Plus it's been hot out which has been hampering me. No excuses though!

Approach #2 July 9, 2007

Myself and a woman both turn to walk on the same sidewalk and she is walking slow so I catch up.

Her: Sure
Her: I'm married (shows me ring)
Me: Oh ok, I was just wondering

I felt okay after this approach, but not so great cause she was older, probably in her 30s and afterwards I didn't think she was as attractive and not my type so it was a bad choice to approach. I'd much rather approach college girls. It's kinda awkward too cause she's probably staff/faculty lol. Any approach is good right now to get the first few approaches out of the way and it will get easier.

Like I said not many girls around lately, but I had 2 other chances which I blew today. I saw a hot girl at the bus stop about 20 yards in front of me and I was thinking of walking over, but there were all these big groups for orientation nearby so I decided against it. They probably wouldn't have overheard anyways though. I still don't like approaching when other people can overhear. I felt nervous after the first approach today cause I think someone may have overheard. So that sucked cause she was one of the hottest girls I had seen by herself probably in weeks. Then on the way home I passed a cute girl walking to campus and I was trying to get myself to do it, but I'm still not comfortable with off-campus approaches. I feel like I don't have the trust factor as much off-campus. This is another sticking point I need to work on. Man, I hope it cools down so I can put more time into sarging this week.

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Myself and a woman both turn to walk on the same sidewalk and she is walking slow so I catch up.

Her: Sure
Her: I'm married (shows me ring)
Me: Oh ok, I was just wondering
Hey man...keep it up with the approaching...maybe instead of saying,"Oh ok...just wondering" u could just say "Ok...nice meeting you" since when ur saying "Just wondering" it might show that ur trying to explain urself, when in fact u don't have to.

. I saw a hot girl at the bus stop about 20 yards in front of me and I was thinking of walking over, but there were all these big groups for orientation nearby so I decided against it. They probably wouldn't have overheard anyways though.
Nope and they either wouldn't had cared or they prolly would've looked at u with great respect...it takes balls son :)

I still don't like approaching when other people can overhear. I felt nervous after the first approach today cause I think someone may have overheard.
Even then, most people don't really care about what you do...they're more concerned with what they got to do...so i wouldn't worry ;-)

So that sucked cause she was one of the hottest girls I had seen by herself probably in weeks. Then on the way home I passed a cute girl walking to campus and I was trying to get myself to do it, but I'm still not comfortable with off-campus approaches. I feel like I don't have the trust factor as much off-campus. This is another sticking point I need to work on. Man, I hope it cools down so I can put more time into sarging this week.
Hmmm...u might have to experience the feeling of regret. A feeling "worse" than the feeling of rejection. When u get rejected, atleast u found out if she was interested or not...but with the feeling of regret...u already rejected urself before going up to her. You might have to experience that feeling to help push u further.

But, ur doing fine man...its gonna take some time...u should do approaching little by little so u can go beyond ur comfort zone...little by little.

Don't worry, I've been keeping track of this.....and this thread should be bumped. I think if u do alot of approaches and stay persistent, the "Are you single?" Opener can work.

Good Luck!

Agent Zero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #3 July 17, 2007

Alright today was a great day for approaching. I got out of class about 15 minutes early, had my quick snack and I got to do my sarging earlier than usual. I was seeing quite a few hot girls today for the first time in weeks so I wanted to get an approach in. I passed 2 hot girls when I was going to eat, but I didn't approach cause I wasn't in approaching mood and people were around. I am trying to work on approaching when those spontaneous situations come up.

So then I'm just starting my walk around campus and I see this smoking hot girl walking towards me (like 5-4, big tits, like HB9.5 fellas), but I'm like "damn" cause there is this guy walking only like 5 feet in front of me and I have always had a problem approaching with someone in earshot. So she is walking and I'm trying to walk slow to get some seperation lol, but then she gets to me and just before she passes I'm like "damn it she is hot as hell" and I approach. I ask my question and it turns out she wasn't single. She said "no" and kinda laughed, not at me, but more like she was amused by my approach. I'm sure she gets approached a lot at bars and stuff, but probably has never been approached so directly so I think that is what amused her.

Anyways I got 2 things out of the way today:

1. approached with another guy within earshot (though I'm not sure he heard)
2. approached probably the hottest level of girl you will see

Approaches: 2 (only counting girls my age)

IWillReturnsoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright today was a great day for approaching. I got out of class about 15 minutes early, had my quick snack and I got to do my sarging earlier than usual. I was seeing quite a few hot girls today for the first time in weeks so I wanted to get an approach in. I passed 2 hot girls when I was going to eat, but I didn't approach cause I wasn't in approaching mood and people were around. I am trying to work on approaching when those spontaneous situations come up.
Hey man, it'll take time...just got to practice more when those situations come up.

So then I'm just starting my walk around campus and I see this smoking hot girl walking towards me (like 5-4, big tits, like HB9.5 fellas), but I'm like "damn" cause there is this guy walking only like 5 feet in front of me and I have always had a problem approaching with someone in earshot. So she is walking and I'm trying to walk slow to get some seperation lol, but then she gets to me and just before she passes I'm like "damn it she is hot as hell" and I approach. I ask my question and it turns out she wasn't single. She said "no" and kinda laughed, not at me, but more like she was amused by my approach. I'm sure she gets approached a lot at bars and stuff, but probably has never been approached so directly so I think that is what amused her.
Believe me...girls rarely ever get approached during the day. She'll remember it, trust me. If u so happen to spot her again but her smiling at u....don't be shocked ;-). But good job man, u probably brightened her day....glad u didn't feel regret this time. Keep up with the opener, u'll get results...just go to keep at it.

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like your approach style man...very direct and straightforward.

In the past two months I have cold approached about 15 girls. I approach the girl, introduce myself, ask a few questions, then "I have to run but I would love to get your number and call you sometime"

I really don't expect them to give me their number. Its more for me to get rid of my fear of approaching and to build up my tolerance to rejection.

Keep up the good work man...

Agent Zero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FutureSpartan said:
I like your approach style man...very direct and straightforward.

In the past two months I have cold approached about 15 girls. I approach the girl, introduce myself, ask a few questions, then "I have to run but I would love to get your number and call you sometime"

I really don't expect them to give me their number. Its more for me to get rid of my fear of approaching and to build up my tolerance to rejection.

Keep up the good work man...

Glad to hear you are approaching too! You should start a journal, it always helps to hear from others in the field. I know what you mean of building your tolerance to rejection and just getting over that fear. That's what I'm trying to do too. The rejection doesn't bother me at all, but I still have approach anxiety that I'm working on.

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agent Zero said:
Glad to hear you are approaching too! You should start a journal, it always helps to hear from others in the field. I know what you mean of building your tolerance to rejection and just getting over that fear. That's what I'm trying to do too. The rejection doesn't bother me at all, but I still have approach anxiety that I'm working on.
Journals aren't for me...I like to move at my own pace and not be expected to report to SoSuave every day.

But I'll give you one example of an approach I made last night

Was at the bowling alley with some friends and I notice this cute little blonde with her friend at the front counter. Well about 10 minutes later I see her come back to the counter alone and after I bowled my frame...it was the wierdest feeling man...it was like my body was on autopilot. Without thinking about it for one second I walk over by her as she is putting on her shoes and convo goes like this

Me: "Hey!"
Her: "Hi"
Me: "You should come bowl with me and my friends"
Her: "Where are you at?"
Me: pointing "Right there"
Her: "Im all the way on the other end with 9 other people"
Then I introduce myself and get her name
Me: "Ok, so you from around here?"
Her: "Yeah, Im actually from *****"
Me: "Cool, well let me get your number and Ill call you sometime"
Her: "Well Im kinda with someone over there, sorry"
Me: "Ok, well nice meeting you"

Yeah, I know it wasnt the smoothest approach and I bet there were 1000 other ways I could have made that a number close...but you know what...baby steps man. I still had a little anxiety and my goal right now is for that to be completely gone before I start trying to "game" her.

It was funny because my friends and a group of guys next to them were watching me talk to her. They didnt rag on me or anything. Infact I bet they were impressed that I had the balls to walk up to her.

I would not be so concerned with other peoples opinions. Most guys don't have the cajones to approach unless they are drunk or have some canned script to go by, so screw them if they think your a fool.

On Point

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah but that's how you learn what you can improve on.

Big ups, looks like you're making good progress.

FutureSpartan said:
Yeah, I know it wasnt the smoothest approach and I bet there were 1000 other ways I could have made that a number close...but you know what...baby steps man. I still had a little anxiety and my goal right now is for that to be completely gone before I start trying to "game" her.

Agent Zero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I need some other openers. I feel fine using "are you single" on cute girls who I would want to date, but there are other girls and older women who I just want a friends w/ benefits thing with and I don't think that line is appropriate. Maybe "hey I just wanted to meet you"? For instance, I just saw an older women at the grocery store with an amazing ass. We were leaving at the same time so I could have said something, but I couldn't think of anything and got nervous. Also there was a girl on campus today with a nice body I walked past that I could have approached, but she didn't seem the relationship type to me so I didn't use my line. I did blow 1 chance today though with a girl cause she was kinda in a rush even though I knew she still had 4 minutes to get to class. I'm not sure if I should have stopped her or not, she was half-rushing.

Analytic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The are you single approuch is back! congrats on starting.

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Agent...I used the "are you single?" line today at work.

I approached this fine azz girl sitting down with her UG friend, give em their order and then

"Can I ask you a question?"
Her "sure"
"Are you single?"
Her "yes"
"Can I have your number?"
Her "No"
(pause, a bit thrown off by her bluntless) "Well it was worth trying for. Have a nice day!"
Her "Yeah it was!" (haha...she seemed pretty confident and self-assured)

In retrospect the approach was weak...but it was my anxiety that caused it, its hard to be smooth and say everything right when your heart is racing and many thoughts are running through your head. Only through continued approaching will I eventually overcome my approach anxiety.

Agent Zero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FutureSpartan said:
Hey Agent...I used the "are you single?" line today at work.

I approached this fine azz girl sitting down with her UG friend, give em their order and then

"Can I ask you a question?"
Her "sure"
"Are you single?"
Her "yes"
"Can I have your number?"
Her "No"
(pause, a bit thrown off by her bluntless) "Well it was worth trying for. Have a nice day!"
Her "Yeah it was!" (haha...she seemed pretty confident and self-assured)

In retrospect the approach was weak...but it was my anxiety that caused it, its hard to be smooth and say everything right when your heart is racing and many thoughts are running through your head. Only through continued approaching will I eventually overcome my approach anxiety.
Try introducing yourself next time. I introduce myself if they are single and maybe try to make some small talk. Where do you work that you can approach?

FutureSpartan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agent Zero said:
Try introducing yourself next time. I introduce myself if they are single and maybe try to make some small talk. Where do you work that you can approach?
I work at a fast food joint with a bunch of other college and HS kids. Its right by the university so we get a lot of hotties comin in.

I had my name tag on so i figured it would be redundant to introduce myself but if im in that situation next time i will. Again im saving the small talk and what not until I can "autopilot" myself to approach without anxiety.

Agent Zero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FutureSpartan said:
I work at a fast food joint with a bunch of other college and HS kids. Its right by the university so we get a lot of hotties comin in.

I had my name tag on so i figured it would be redundant to introduce myself but if im in that situation next time i will. Again im saving the small talk and what not until I can "autopilot" myself to approach without anxiety.
In any case, I'd still ask her name and point to your own name tag or something. Good job, nonetheless, though, and I'm sure you'll refine your style.

So today was pretty crappy. I blew 3 chances, 2 of them I don't think I was ready for, but one was solid. I was walking down a long sidewalk towards a girl similar to how approach #3 went and there was a guy probably about 10 feet in front of her and that's what prevented me from approaching. My fear is of other people overhearing and I still haven't gotten over that. First of all, he probably would have been distanced from us by the time I stopped her and asked my question and second I shouldn't give a crap about him. Hopefully tomorrow will bring some more opportunities.

The other two opportunities were a girl leaving class who I was walking about 5 feet behind. I was unsure about approaching from behind and I don't think "are you single" is good for that situation since we're walking the same way and could have a little convo instead of number and bail. Then another chance I walked past a girl sitting down, but I didn't approach cause I thought she was with orientation people and would be too young. Also I didn't feel comfortable using "are you single" on a girl sitting down although I probably should use it anyways. I could use another opener or 2 though for various situations.

Agent Zero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Approach #4 July 20, 2007

This was by far the best learning experience I've had yet with these approaches. I was at the library just a few minutes ago and I had no intention of approaching (this is off-campus). I wasn't dressed nice and my hair wasn't even combed, but when I walk in and go to find my book there is this hottie in a nice little turqoise dress a few aisles over. She came to my aisle too so I thought maybe she was interested. I went and got a pencil and card from the computer station and I was gonna approach, but I couldn't do it so I went to check out, but then after I checked out I decided I gotta do this. So I hung out near the front looking at some books and she showed up kinda in my vicinity again. So the library was closing and I waited for this librarian to finish putting books away near the girl and she was alone. So I went in:

Me: "Excuse me, can I ask you a question?"
Her: Yes
Her: Yes (with a smile and cute voice)
Me: Well I just wanted to meet you
(she sticks her hand out)
Her: HB
Me: Agent Zero
(then I get nervous and I don't know what to say)
Me: I gotta go now, Can I call you sometime?
Her: Well I don't know you so I don't know if I'd be comfortable with that, but thanks for the compliment.
Me: Ok, have a nice day.

I know it was a bad approach, but I was really nervous this time. I never expected to approach off-campus and when I'm off-campus I think I gotta establish more rapport. I didn't even try to make conversation with her when I could've asked what books she was getting and stuff. I'm so glad I approached cause I had a few accomplishments:

1. Approached a girl indoors where other people can overhear
2. Got shot down by a single girl cause I forgot to establish just a little rapport
3. Approached when I wasn't sarging

I'm glad I made this approach cause this was the first single girl who I had to continue the convo with since Approach #1.

Last edited: