Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Would you agree that introverted people are less attractive than extroverted?

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Hyori Lee said:
First of all, you never use fictional characters to illustrate a point about a person being an introvert or an extrovert. They are fiction. They are not real.

Second of all, it is the extroverts that will succeed the most in the game. I never said that extroverts are more attractive. I just said that extroverts are the more successful of the bunch, because they acknowledge the importance of the approach. You cannot base your game on fate, and hope that the girl will approach you. Rather, the heart of the extrovert is based on spreading out his social influence upon all that he can see. Whereas the introvert does not have as much chances or as much attempts as he keeps his thoughts and actions to himself. In the game of women, it is the bold who succeeds. And contrary to popular belief, it is not the man of mystery that succeeds, but rather the man who can play with a woman's heart and color his conversations with emotion, passion, rapport, comfort, warmth and feeling.
I don't know about this, I myself am an introvert, I rarely socialize with others, some days I don't even talk, I spend the majority of my time alone, I do however cold approach and talk to as many hot babes as I can when I am out shopping and doing other things.
Not every introvert is shy, I'm not shy at all, I just prefer to be alone, if you are a loner who isn't shy then you should be able to seduce the babes.
I would say that 99% of the people I talk to are HB7-10's, I rarely ever talk to another man and very rarely to a woman who I'm not attracted to. :confused:

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I'm in the middle. I used to be extremely shy, so I am used to spending time alone, and keeping to myself. Over the years my confidence has improved, and I am much more likely to be talkative, initiate conversation, have a lot of fun. But after a while I need to calm down a little and chill by myself, to recharge my batteries.

I think women do like a guy who is mysterious, and who is a challenge to get close to. Then, once they've earned your attention, is when you can be more extroverted around them. Then you take it away again. Keep them coming.

The guys that are really flashy, who are always the center of attention and can't stand to be alone, are the male attention *****s. That is not attractive, to women or men. It comes from neediness. They can be funny and even interesting at first, but eventually the truth comes out, that they are just putting on a show in the hopes that you will validate them with approval. So on the one hand they're drawing people to them by being outgoing, and on the other, eventually pushing those same people away by being so needy.

Nothing wrong with being the strong, silent type who opens up to people once they've proven they're worthy of it.

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like someone else intelligently said, most people confuse introversion with shyness. They are NOT the same. Introverts simply refuel their energy when they are by themselves, while extroverts need to be in the company of other people to refuel.

The mind is just like the body in that everyone is born with inherent strengths and weaknesses. Some people might have naturally bigger biceps, while having weaker chests. Some people might naturally be more social, while others might not be as social. The key here is to understand that you can "exercise" your mind and improve upon aspects of your mind/personality/soul with dedication. Contrary to most believe, very little is set in stone, which is what is so great about life.

Hitman10000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love Hyori Lee said:
First of all, you never use fictional characters to illustrate a point about a person being an introvert or an extrovert. They are fiction. They are not real.

Second of all, it is the extroverts that will succeed the most in the game. I never said that extroverts are more attractive. I just said that extroverts are the more successful of the bunch, because they acknowledge the importance of the approach. You cannot base your game on fate, and hope that the girl will approach you. Rather, the heart of the extrovert is based on spreading out his social influence upon all that he can see. Whereas the introvert does not have as much chances or as much attempts as he keeps his thoughts and actions to himself. In the game of women, it is the bold who succeeds. And contrary to popular belief, it is not the man of mystery that succeeds, but rather the man who can play with a woman's heart and color his conversations with emotion, passion, rapport, comfort, warmth and feeling.
Your "Second of All" statement sounds like a marketing gimmick, typical of extrovert utilizing his words with his intent to manipulate the outcome to his favor. Most introverted men do have a tougher time dating than their extroverted counterparts, but they do not have a tough time...attracting women. And if you're in the mood and there is a woman that is attracted to you, take advantage of it.

GamePlan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like someone else intelligently said, most people confuse introversion with shyness. They are NOT the same. Introverts simply refuel their energy when they are by themselves, while extroverts need to be in the company of other people to refuel.
I agree Brak86, but dont you think, that there's a big correlation between shyness and introversion? I'm both introverted and rather shy (though Ive been working on it and improved from my former self).

And to be honest, I know few people who are shy and extrovert or non-shy and introvert at the same time. I have one outgoing friend who's scared to approach, but he's also 5'6 and most chicks don't seem to be attracted to him (which could explain his lack of confidence when it comes to approaching). And I have one...Id say borderline-introvert acquaintance, who's not very shy and dares to approach.

But other than those 2 exceptions, I dont really know any introverts who are not shy. Maybe, that's just my circle of friends and acquaitnances, though?

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As for me im mainly introverted and extraverted when I want to be.
I think what a lot of people dont realize about introverts is that some of them just dont have the energy to be a social chameleon. Its not a matter of being shy, nervous, or even anti-social, but more about the time of the day if they're in the mood - and if they have the energy they can be the life of the party as much as any extravert if not moreso.

But for such opposite extremes as introvert VS extravert, there is no one single type of each...there are much more variations amongst the 2 as many of you already stated.

IMO, introverts have it better because they dont need to constantly bask in the presence of others to feel good about themselves. They can have a strong identity of themselves whether they're alone or with others.
Mystery can also serve as a unique form of intrigue or intimidation, extraverts seem to appear lacking this because they cant seem to keep their mouth shut.