Question for the guys who would like to be in a relationship.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you know specifically the type of woman that would make you an honest man? What qualities she would have beyond surface appearance and the typical cliche type stuff.

I've noticed that much of the problems that guys in the forum have had can be attest to sarging the wrong type of woman; not qualifying her. It makes me question if guys who are looking for something more than short term entertainment actually know what qualities in a woman would work with his character. Wouldn't you want to date a woman that complements your character instead of contaminate it?

I am very specific in the qualities that I look for in a potential LTR. Yeah, it does make it an interesting and seemingly exhaustive search but I can easily say that I do not have any of the typical trials and tribulations that seems to be the norm in the forum. I attest it to being picky about who I choose to engage.

Do you guys know specifically what type of woman complements you best or do you wing it and hope for the best?

lYlasTer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know exactly what kind of girl would fit me best in a relationship...and I avoid her at all costs!

I'm 22 yrs old and been in the game for about 2 yrs. The game has made me a better person overall, not just with women. I feel if I settle down right now then I'm robbing myself of what I can potentially become.

I have the REST of my life to settle down and be in a relationship if I want. But this stage of my life only comes once. Being young, meeting so many ppl in college/parties, and having no responsibilities.

So pretty much when it comes to women right now it's just who I'm attracted to and isn't a pain in the ass.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lYlasTer said:
I know exactly what kind of girl would fit me best in a relationship...and I avoid her at all costs!

I'm 22 yrs old and been in the game for about 2 yrs. The game has made me a better person overall, not just with women. I feel if I settle down right now then I'm robbing myself of what I can potentially become.

I have the REST of my life to settle down and be in a relationship if I want. But this stage of my life only comes once. Being young, meeting so many ppl in college/parties, and having no responsibilities.

So pretty much when it comes to women right now it's just who I'm attracted to and isn't a pain in the ass.
Good attitude, do you know how many idiot friends of mine we're scared to think that way and wanted to be in a LTR when they were in thier early 20's. It was pathetic, needless to say they ended up in HORRIBLE relationships that robbed them of years of good times and truly finding themselves because they were always worried about their stupid ass relationships that clearly were going to end up in total failure.. and they did. Guys should not be thinking about LTR's until they're 30 minimum. Thats my opinion.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Do you know specifically the type of woman that would make you an honest man? What qualities she would have beyond surface appearance and the typical cliche type stuff.

I've noticed that much of the problems that guys in the forum have had can be attest to sarging the wrong type of woman; not qualifying her. It makes me question if guys who are looking for something more than short term entertainment actually know what qualities in a woman would work with his character. Wouldn't you want to date a woman that complements your character instead of contaminate it?

I am very specific in the qualities that I look for in a potential LTR. Yeah, it does make it an interesting and seemingly exhaustive search but I can easily say that I do not have any of the typical trials and tribulations that seems to be the norm in the forum. I attest it to being picky about who I choose to engage.

Do you guys know specifically what type of woman complements you best or do you wing it and hope for the best?
Yes I do.

Family oriented: respect her family, respect family values, wants to have a family with traditional values. Good habits: does not drink, does not do drugs, down to earth, has reasonable ambitions. Takes care of herself, knows when to shut the fux up, knows when to talk, cares about the well being of everyone who is around her (not just me, but everyone), very trustworthy, knows how to cook, wash the dishes.

Downside? A woman like this will likely have a low sex drive. Else she would not be like this (see b1tch for details :crackup:)

In fact I am describing a woman I know. She is exactly like this. The downside is exactly what is described. She is the old school type that you would marry to have anything deep. Needless to say I dunno if that's what I want for now, LOL :)

For me it's a good exchange. If I were to have a family, I would definitely prefer all this qualities over super-hot-sex.

Anything other than that is just sportfvck to me. This is long term business, something that is quite off for me at the moment.

PS.: Amazing thread. It's great to "interview" a woman and see if she fits *your* requirements. It's not hard to forget that we want *something* that goes beyond pvssy...

ExploringOne

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can honestly say, at this point in my life, I have no clue what I want in a woman. Certanly some characteristics are a must though.

1.Loyal.
2.Trustworthy.
3.Smart.
4.Funny.
5.Good Looking.
6.Imaginative, creative personality, but not a hippie...
7.Unpredictable.

Thing is, there are many kind of relationships, I prefer casual relationships, no commitment, no exclusivity.

You're alot older then I am though, and while I will someday settle down, for now I'm out to have fun, and gain experience.

My qualifiers for the time being are;

1.She's atleast HB7
2.I can stand to listen to her talk without wanting to kill her, or myself...

This does lead to complications once in a while, but that's the price for having multiple LTRs.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good answers so far, even from the guys that aren't ready to settle down yet. No problem with wanting to experience life for a bit before getting serious. I would suggest that you do keep track of the specific things that you enjoyed with each woman you encounter.

I think I'm going to see a definite common thread between every response though and I don't think that anyone else will see it even though... Nahhhh, I'm not going to give it away just yet. I want to see a few more responses but I promise that something intriguing will come out of this.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Must be loyal.

2. Decent looking,hb7.5+ and a decent body helps.

3. Fun to hang out with.

4. Respect my family.

5. Bring in her own income.(My money is mostly mine)

6. Must like Porsches.

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would want her to be Loyal, Outgoing, Good sense of humor, Able to be playful and joke around in a flirty way. Independent. Good work ethic, motivated to succeed. Intellectual (no airheads), into sports, Have a Job. Have her own friends that she could have a "girl" night out with so she wouldn't always depend on me. That is all I can think of right now but I'm sure there are other qualities I will think of later.

lookyoung

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MY perfect woman for marriage would be.

1. A virgin.
2. Very sexual. Aggresive in bed. That is after I pop her cherry LOL
3. Great cook.
4. Passionate
5. Honest
6. Loyal
7. Not so materialistic.
8. Wouldn't mind having 3 or more kids.
9. Morals.
10. Oh and a great body. C cup, nice butt, about 5'6 120 pounds.
11. Smart. I am talking conversation smart. Not booksmart. Don't care about book smart.
12. Wouldn't mind being a house wife.

I have dated many woman in my time. I have not found a girl to meet all of these qualities. I have found a few that have come close.

I also happen to be very picky in who I date. Still looking for the perfect one francisco. LOL

Woman that I would bang are
1. Must be at least HB 7, could be HB 6 if they have a great body. That is about it.

A pretty big contrast LOL

Juan_Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already know what I want and I'm working on her!

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
lookyoung said:
MY perfect woman for marriage would be.

1. A virgin.
2. Very sexual. Aggresive in bed. That is after I pop her cherry LOL
3. Great cook.
4. Passionate
5. Honest
6. Loyal
7. Not so materialistic.
8. Wouldn't mind having 3 or more kids.
9. Morals.
10. Oh and a great body. C cup, nice butt, about 5'6 120 pounds.
11. Smart. I am talking conversation smart. Not booksmart. Don't care about book smart.
12. Wouldn't mind being a house wife.
big props for the honesty. most of the guys on here don't have the b**** to admit that they want a virgin. if you reside in north america/uk/australia it will be quite a challenge to find a girl that can qualify (even knocking out #2 and #7).

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I am 22, I just figured out what I want her to look like last week. I doubt anyone under 25-27 really knows how to answer this - we still have much to learn.

I typed up a long post and it got messed up, so shortly:

1. She has little sexual experience, is Willing to learn, is a closet freak once I get her out there. Things she will learn: anal, swallowing, 100's of positivons, possible bi-play.

2. She is loyal, very loyal. I let her go drinking with 10 guys, I must know she will come back on my beckoning.

3. She must encourage me, support me and provide insight. If she is one of the "I don't know" girls - she doesn't go.

4. She must give me my space. SOmetimes I want a day alone. or a week with friends in vegas. This is my alone time, I will not call you every day and tell you how much i miss you. But once I come back , I want you to jump on me, tell me how much you missed me and fvck my brains out.

5. She must remember that I am the important one :)

Honesty, trust and respect are my most important relationship factors, and are outside of this particular question.

Augie

Don Juan
Reaction score
My type should be

Smart
Outgoing
Has some idea to what they want in life
Morals- Honest, Straight laced
I can argue with
Works hard and Plays just as hard
Nice Body

I do know such a Women,

Reaction score
I think you know my answer already Francisco but I'll state it for the record - she MUST be a virgin - a virgin of the heart, mind, and flesh!!! Why? Because she is in her natural state of femininity when she is n this pure state - femininity is a must and thus virginity id a prerequisite!!

Only then would I even consider her for marriage - otherwise she falls in the hor category and hors need a pimp not a husband!

ValleyDJing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm kinda torn between being a relationship type of guy and a player. I feel like I'm way too young to be looking for an LTR, but personally I prefer them to dating around just because when you date around, I feel like it tends to create too much drama when you have all these girls who're trying to lock you up and s.hit. Besides, I find having an exclusive relationship is much more satisfying.

If a girl wants to lock me up, she has to loyal and affectionate. She's gotta be into me. She has to be a good person in general kind and gentle; I prefer the church going types actually. She's gotta be attractive of course. She has to have my back no matter what and be supportive. No rough edges, I like girly girls who like to do their nails and hair and don't drink or cuss like a sailor. And no air heads! She has to be mature and intelligent, with her head screwed on straight, knowing what she's doing in life. Thats about it. Oh yeah, big boobs help too! :D :crackup: