Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Journey To Enlightenment Discussion Thread

Cronus

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the read, I knew I read those words somewhere (my signature, i just added it now I know who to attribute them to).

I've been meaning to create a blog for awhile now. After that, I just might.

Good Luck!

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey,good read and all great points..

i used to be pretty afc,and even tho i found this site and "acted" like i was the greatest,and played all the games and that,it seemed to get rid of the attraction a friend of mine had for me.. she liked me,and at that time i thought i didnt have a chance so acted like i was the best without care,i fell for her... then bang attraction from her to me was gone,i had a one-itis for a few months.. but was like half of it,half one itis and half fake confidence...

i gave up on her,started working on my passions and doing things myself,getting up early and going bush walking etc snorkelling and photography..

confidence grew greatly and works cant express how confident i am,i hadnt seen this girl for a month.. and we have started hanging out again,ive played it cool as,and i think she has fell for me... IOIS,sexual inuendo's etc,its looking good..

but what i wanna know is... (this makes me think twice about one of the rules in your post)

Be patient- now this chick has been hanging out with new guys every weekend drinking,i feel sort of pressured like i have to make a move before its too late,but i dont wanna come of as desperate? and i wanna play my game perfectly,what would you suggest for that?

interesting to see your view

Embrace

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, thank you for checking this stuff!

And ye yeah, you can NOT, I repeat CAN NOT be afraid of losing a girl. You will f*ck it up I promise. There are so many girls man, so many HBs. You cant act like it bothers you that she's hanging out with other guys either.

I can hear what Pook would suggest now...rather than pretending to not care, you ought to be so busy with your own life, so busy with other HBs that it DOESN'T bother you that she hangs out with other guys ok?

It sounds like you're obsessing over her a little bit.

That is completely unnecessary.

"But she's so hot and has a great personality!"

You're probably just so obsessed with her that you love everything about her. I guarantee there isn't anything special about this one girl.

I remember back when I was an AFC I would get oneitis over girls, I would love everything about them because I was so obsessed over them. All there quirks, all there flaws, anything I would love about them.

So in conclusion really you need to be too busy to care about if she chills with other guys, you must actually not care about things she does with other guys or to you (Until you're going out with her) and i don't mean be a p*ssy. She will get off on you flipping out too easy after she does something to make you mad or jealous.

Don't be afraid to be a man. Put your foot down, don't supplicate, Nice guys supplicate, great guys will disagree and speak what is on there mind. Make sure not to be an assh*le though, there's a fine line. *******s speak whats on there mind and are very sexual. Nice guys supplicate, agree with everything and don't show sexuality. Great guys are gentlemen who are not afraid to show their sexuality. See theres no assh*ole in the great guy. I think you can see how theres stuff positive in both type of men you just have to filter out the negative features. Make sense?

Really you don't need to worry about it. Enjoy your life, continue working on stuff with your life and women will come after that. Sounds like you're on a good path as of yet

--

Keep a lookout from week to week, I am going to try to update the blog weekly

Embrace

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh and by the way, ye yeah, I reviewed your post to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Do you notice how when you were an AFC you were too scared to like her right? Once she noticed you started to like her too easy she had won, she lost interest. Then you gave up on her, she is pissed you don't like her so she tries to get you to like her again. Don't fall for it this time. Slowly show interest in her. If you show interest right away the games over and she's done because she won.

and about playing your game perfectly... don't worry too much about the perfect things to say, the perfect things to do. PERFECT IS BOOOOORING. *Shoots self in head*

Youre not human if youre perfect

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey sorry just checked it then totally forgot lol....

i can definatly see what your saying here,but i disagree some what

besides when i went afc when i liked her,and lost my alpha status (thats when she lost interest),now i started being alpha again.. and wham she seems interested big time,one thing with this girl is,i NEVER acted desperate,or overly afc,made sure i never did...

her ex ex bf,she hangs out with him everynow and then,and 2 weeks ago he kissed her and she kissed back,but told me she regrets it,and she was drunk and would never do it again etc etc all the crap...

and he is a major afc,he's desperate for her,texts her all the time,always asks her to hang out,and she barley reciprocates... but for her to say she isnt interested in him she sure does winge about him an awful lot...

which is weird,with all the IOI"S she has shown me,and i do think she likes me.. i have that feeling inside,and this weekend she wants me to meet him...

and the only reason i will,is because i think she is confused,and will chose out of me and him as far as who she likes... she is really guarded,and inteligent she thinks this stuff through really thoroughly..

when i do meet him,i know to not act jealous and not care what he says.. (chances are he'll make a few cheap shots at me) his a bit of a wanker..

i really am confused with that rule *its what she does..not what she says*

this is what im going to do.. next chance i get,im gonna tell her i wanna go for a walk alone.. and if she makes a big deal about it,i'll know she isnt that interested in me.. and if she does come for a walk,im gonna give her a hug,and kiss close..

cause its getting to that time now,where i gotta take the initiative,ive tried it before with her in words... never worked

how do you think pook would handle this situation?

Embrace

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think youre too focused on HER and not enough on yourself.

Remember, YOU'RE the prize, YOU decide if you want HER. Not if she wants you.

If you hada ton of choices you wouldnt be stressing so much about this one chick, would you?

Bad:

"Oh crap I like her I wonder what I can do so that she will pick me and not the other guy"

Good:

"Hmm she's kind of cute. But HB A is more cute and has a better personality. Then there's HB B too. Hmm should I choose this chick?"

---

I dont think youre really getting the idea here. There is work that needs to be done in the inside before you can get girls. Ifyou want a one night stand, do tricks and tactics and find out the prfect things to say. But really you need to self improve so that you can be yourself and choose the girl for a relaionship

--

Also why dont you befriend this guy? Thats what I'd do.

Think of a Don Juan, or Prince Charming. Do you think he would be stressing about this? They can have anyone. You need to make yourself into a Don Juan if you want to have relationships and not just ONS's.

Also, trust the gut. Feel like you should kiss her? Do it. Just have fun! You're thinking waaaaay too much. Think about when you were a kid, did you worry about this kind of stuff? You need to be the same way now. "Charm is treating women like little girls"

--

And paying attention to her actions and not her words means if she's going out and getting drunk, hooking up with other guys and says that she regrets it, but then does it again. Obviously she doesnt regret it. Youre not going out with her man, YOU CAN NOT feel that it bothers you anything she does.

Patience is the refind sense of confidence, remember?

Embrace

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ye yeah said:
hahaha went to a party last night with that girl..

she had a fat afc following her and pretty much trying to rape her,but i played her a bit,some neg hits saying how wants me lol less tacky but,flirted a bit she tried hit me in the balls a few times then while we were sleeping in the same bed,and the fat guy and my ex gf left the room..

i got on top of her,and she was giggling and stuff,and i started blowing down her neck lightly and it seemed like it ticked her,and i kissed her a few times on the neck and then a kiss on the cheek,and damn fat afc walked in the room with my ex,so i hopped off lol,she seemed receptive and like she liked it,but we all know what girls are like........

what do you think i should do from now? be good to see your opinion,im thinking next time im alone with her isolate and then,do ****y and funny saying "oh you'd love how i'd get with you...
and if she says "what would you do?"
im gonna say "here..i'll give you a free sample.."

walk up hug her,push her down at the same time on the bed,start kissing her neck and stuff and take it from there,hopefully can get that to a kiss close.

Fat kid and yoru ex would of left if they saw you ****ing miss hottie.

And if they dont who cares?

And also, remember not to be contained by formulas alright? Such as C&F, neg hits, etc

ye yeah

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol it dosent matter anymore... it all went sour

long story short,i asked if she wanted to be friends w/benefits

she turned me down lol,but then later in that day,she read a convo where she THINKS me and this other dude (the fat guy) wanted to use her,i got yelled at,she'll be a ***** for a week or 2 then all will be good,but when we hang out again,im NOT touching her,and im gonna walk away if she touches me