• By God, yes!

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • No.

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there's a mod availiable, would someone mind banning WWu777? You can read some of his AFC drivel in General Chat - I do believe that the decision to ban would be unanimous. Even the person who linked him to this site (in order to help him with his Chump tendancies) has given up hope on him and wishes nothing more than to never see another post by him again. This might be hard unless moderator action is taken, due to the fact that (at time of this posting) his post level is 34/day - nothing with actual useful content, it's all just mindless reiteration of the same thing - "AMERICAN WOMEN SUCK, YOU MUST GO TO RUSSIA TO FIND LOVE. CHECK OUT WWW.RUSSIANMAILORDERBRIDES.COM" :rolleyes:

As my evidence, I submit the following links:
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48657
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48658
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48659
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48649
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48656

What say ye? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Survivor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If folks got banned for being flaming wusses at any given time, then a large majority us wouldnt be here; dont forget that.

That being said, I haven't seen WWu777's site yet so I can't make any final decision. However if its a commercial site, and he's posted links here, then yeah, we have issues.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True enough, though bear this in mind:

Originally posted by WestCoaster
... but this guy is over the top, and a total AFC. He got hammered here and I got banned on his site for much tamer stuff. He's pretty weak mentally.

Again, I apologize 100 times over for posting sosuave.com on his site, otherwise he wouldn't be here.
On a side note, here's a link to a duplicate thread that he posted in both General and Anything else.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48653

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Survivor
If folks got banned for being flaming wusses at any given time, then a large majority us wouldnt be here; dont forget that.
Yeah!
Let's ban those wussies!!!

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Helter Skelter
Ban dumb motherfuuckin threads like this one
Nobody asked you to open it, nor read it. At least this thread serves a purpose - unlike any of WW's.

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by [T]he ishop
Nobody asked you to open it, nor read it. At least this thread serves a purpose - unlike any of WW's.

It says Poll

So I think YOU asked us to open it.
little boy

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You all amuse me.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You obviously haven't read his latest batch of spam threads. Then again, who has time to read that? Helter, the guy is doing nothing short of spamming the site with useless rhetoric. Just hit "General" and count the number of threads all stating the same thing in essence started by WW... if you'd like to stick up for him, be my guest. You'd be his only advocate, though.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell no, I rather enjoy seeing his propaganda being exposed for what it is, and himself exposed for what he really is.

I mean hell, he'll send people here to look at his work, and the more they come, the more they'll read and realise that he's nothing more than a loser that couldn't make it with a north american woman, and instead of acknowledging his inadequacies, and doing what he can to adapt, he's blaming the whole of them.

His constant contradiction, hipocracy, and over inflated "I got screwed so american women are bad, Russians are the best" posts.

Read all of them, nearly all of them basically say "I got screwed by american women, they all turned me down at one time or another, I can't be turned down since I'm Winston Wu, which means It's not me. Therefore, they're all bad. However, I went to russia, met some people on a MAIL ORDER BRIDE SERVICE (which means they're looking to leave the country by extreme measures anyways), met them, had sex with them, damn near married one, THEREFORE, THEY ARE THE BEST!" I mean this is THE BEST he can come up with.

He even tried to denote David DeAngelo's stuff because he can NOT except there being something wrong with the way he does things.

I'm sorry but I want him to stay on here because eventually everyone he's trying to rally on to his side is gonna see exactly this. This internet seems to be his haven, I mean he's looking for acceptance SOOO much throughout all his posts, just to be told he's right; that it's not a problem of his etc... (I'm no psychologist, but even I can see this).

There is no denying he's f*ckin' annoying on the board, but hell, people deserve to see this guy broken down eventually, and he deserves to, for not being able to face his own damn problems, and in general his ignorance in everything he's said thus far.

(did this ditz even bother to read the bible?)

Anyways, My point is that yes he makes A LOT OF POSTS, yes, the majority are up for discussion, we close them all because he's doing something we don't agree with BUT, he does have a right to his opinion, and as such we've got a right to break down what needs to be broken down, and shoot these opinions all to hell when he tries to push 'em on us :D.

Why ban him, it'd be kinda fun watching this guy be proven wrong 95% of the time, and watching all his "loyal followers" open their eyes.

Oh anyone else catch the part where he said he was single in one thread, then in another thread about a letter to David DeAngelo, he said he wasn't? :D

"I have a relationship with someone who makes me feel I am the
best thing on this Earth." Gotta love half truths.

Last edited:

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from Wwu, it amuses me how some of you have the need to flame, without it's like the withdrawal effect of a long-term smoker times ten. What's with the " :rolleyes: "? It's almost like "flame him so he will get off our board". Why flame when some of you advertise it or give it out?

Just my nonrelated 2c.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
One thread would've been fine. Two would've been OK. But he's posted 30 or 40 threads now with the same basic theme: American girls suck, Russian girls rule. He's taken up half the Discussion Forum with these posts.

And they're not helping anyone out. I don't think the whole of SoSuave is going to move to Russia over something as trivial as a woman.

An AFC in America is the same as an AFC in Russia. They just use culture shock to their advantage, take the woman off-guard, and end up hooking up with her. That's why I skip threads here where people are talking about Asian or Indian women...because I know they're just taking advantage of culture shock and the fact that American guys are something "new and exciting" for these girls.

If you're a loser, eventually, ANY woman in ANY culture is going to see you as a loser and not want anything to do with you.

If you're not going to ban him, give him his own forum to post in. He damned well generates enough posts to merit one. :rolleyes:

Da-OnlyX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh

If you're not going to ban him, give him his own forum to post in. He damned well generates enough posts to merit one.
The "American Women are Cold, mean, heartless B!tches" Thread.

lol

Wut pisses me off about him is that he's stubborn as hell.

We try to help him, and he simply rejects everything everyone says.

I guess he wants to live with the fact that the only reason he's getting women in russia is cuz he's an american tourist with benjamins in his pocket.

.....Its a shame. Its a shame.:(

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed... if a Mod can perhaps sit down and have a chat with him via PM, letting him know that while it is okay to express his opinion, it shouldn't be expressed in thread after thread after thread redundantly...

Yotsuya-san

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm convinced of a few things after reading most of that novel he calls a journal. Everyone's entitled to an opinion but judging by the writing style of the journal as well as the content, I've noticed that he has deficiencies in social skills, tact and charm. The language barrier problem did not mask that (even if I suspect that he secretly hoped so). No doubt that he's probably intelligent by universal standards but this does not always translate into wisdom, common sense and street smarts. For example, he seems to know little about netiquette. What he's doing here is akin to spamming though this may not be his intention.
I'm for letting him stay IF he's willing to learn something here. That would involve him posting less and more of taking a look at the wealth of info that's already here. Time will tell if he's willing to do that. However, for now, he is a perfect poster boy for being even lower on the totem pole than the AFC.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Yotsuya-san
I'm convinced of a few things after reading most of that novel he calls a journal. Everyone's entitled to an opinion but judging by the writing style of the journal as well as the content, I've noticed that he has deficiencies in social skills, tact and charm. The language barrier problem did not mask that (even if I suspect that he secretly hoped so). No doubt that he's probably intelligent by universal standards but this does not always translate into wisdom, common sense and street smarts. For example, he seems to know little about netiquette. What he's doing here is akin to spamming though this may not be his intention.
I'm for letting him stay IF he's willing to learn something here. That would involve him posting less and more of taking a look at the wealth of info that's already here. Time will tell if he's willing to do that. However, for now, he is a perfect poster boy for being even lower on the totem pole than the AFC.

The problem is he refuses to believe or even entertain this idea as being at all valid. Like I said, he's got issues he's got to work out. You've got to want help before you can recieve help, and all I'm seeing right now is an advertisement for Russian women.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's put an end to this with two words.

Ban him.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with tantic.

I've seen enough.