You Squirt Mustard On Her Coat !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
buy some mustard in,n a plastic container
you see a HB
squirt your mustard onto her coat
go tell her she s got mustard on her coat
offer to help her remove the mustard off the coat by chance you have tissues in your bag how coincidental and handy

convo her while you clean her i mean her coat and get her her digits ( she ll feeel endebted to you as a result she ll give you her digits and her virginity later if you re extra lucky

i got the mustard idea from a BBC PROGRAM called THE REAL HUSTLER in which the grifter actually squirts mustard on this guy s coat and with the help of a buddy actually cleans the sucker s pocket empty

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have negative rep for a reason.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it would be better if you approach her with a town map and ask her directions, then squirt the mustard on her coat. When she notices the mustard, pretend to be a foreigner who doesn't understand English. Then take her to the cheese counter and ask about cheeses.

:)

terran2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you keep living inside your fantasy world there Alpharomero.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Step 1: You see a girl walking down the stair carrying some heavy sh*t.

Step 2: Trip her and watch her fall to the bottom breaking her leg.

Step 3: Swoon in and offer to help. OMG, are you OKAYYY??? Let me help you get to the hospital.

Step 4: Ummmmm...

Step 5: She's madly in love with you and will fvck only you at the drop of a hat.

P

perseverance

San Jose California said:
lmfao

anybody who gets pissed at this guy or negative reps him has serious issues, this is just some funny sh!it regardless if you wanna try the trick or not.
I couldn't agree more, I can't stop laughing. In fact I might try the mustard trick at some point and report back with my findings.

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
Screwing Women By Remaining Silent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am pretending i am deaf a dumb for the whole week
no more talking
please read on

i pretend i am deaf a dumb i approach a hb with a slip of paper on which i ve written

" i am deaf a dumb where s the PIANO BLEU ( a famous bar where i live )" please ?
9 Xs OUT OF 10 she ll take me there

on the way to the PIANO BLEU i write a few Qs on the paper
" is the beer good there ?
" men are better chefs than women what do you think

Each time you hand her your pen for her to answer

once you ve got there you thank her and ask her for her digits on the paper naturally

By the way it s fascinating to see how people respond to " handicapped people " ( re social psychology ) People , it seems are completely powerless and lost in such extreme situations ( re CANDID CAMERA )
ut s also quite fasinating to play this deaf and dumb " role it s like kind of acting the BRANDO way it s fun it s exciting off the wall a bit

ps people are also like to help out they like to feel they are being useful and valued

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding the "handicapped", I had gout a couple years ago and had to use a single crutch and then a cane for a few weeks. That was when I completely lost faith in womankind. Or, perhaps I should say, "womannotsokind".

Who do you think held doors for me at the stores? Men.
Except for extremely rare exceptions, women would brush right past me and let the door slam.

In parking lots, who would always step on the brake and wait as I slowly walked across in front of the vehicle? Men.
Women would just cut me off as if I wasn't there.

I was shocked by this (and I'm pretty jaded). It made me realize how utterly self-absorbed and rude American women have become.

Yes, I am aware that I have just set some Jimbo bait. He should be checking in here any minute...

MC Easy Rider

Reaction score
What if you don't want to pick her up and instead you just genuinely enjoy throwing mustard at people? Why is it that every time you throw mustard at a person there has to be an agenda behind it?

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had to neg rep him... this is joke and worst piece of advise I've heard

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaRomeo, you remind me of Wiley E. Coyote with all your gimmicks and schemes to talk to women. What's next, set a trap and wait for a woman to walk into it?

Stop making things complicated, just go up to a girl and start talking.

Scion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Step 1: You see a girl walking down the stair carrying some heavy sh*t.

Step 2: Trip her and watch her fall to the bottom breaking her leg.

Step 3: Swoon in and offer to help. OMG, are you OKAYYY??? Let me help you get to the hospital.

Step 4: Ummmmm...

Step 5: She's madly in love with you and will fvck only you at the drop of a hat.
I lmao at this, genius!! :rockon:

The Mad Ghost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
lmfao

anybody who gets pissed at this guy or negative reps him has serious issues, this is just some funny sh!it regardless if you wanna try the trick or not.
Yeah he's funny, even thoug the jokes are lame. Wait....wut?

Oh and negged.

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
I couldn't agree more, I can't stop laughing. In fact I might try the mustard trick at some point and report back with my findings.
I can't stop laughing either and if you try this trick your going to get b1tch slapped.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALPHAROMEO said:
i pretend i am deaf a dumb i approach a hb with a slip of paper on which i ve written
Wouldn't it be better if you pretended to be blind as well?
Lots of kino opportunities as she takes your arm to guide you.
Maybe she would change clothes in front of you, thinking you can't see her?
And the sunglasses would make you look cool.

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
nothing special

nothing special i just wanted to give this thread another chance :crackup:

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I think it would be better if you approach her with a town map and ask her directions, then squirt the mustard on her coat. When she notices the mustard, pretend to be a foreigner who doesn't understand English. Then take her to the cheese counter and ask about cheeses.

hahahahaah n1 :D

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Oh alpharomeo...your betajuliet awaits you. Please come back to the world!