Ganji Games: "A Last Ditch Effort To Get The Girl"

jocksivs

Don Juan
Reaction score
a few years ago i came across a man named Dr. Ganji, who was a friend of my friends family. he told my buddy a tactic that has worked wonders for me. i like to call it Ganji Games.

you know it is time to enact Ganji tactics when:

-if a girl you have feelings for does not return feelings after u let your intentions be known

- a girl tries to keep you in the friend category and it does not make sense, b/c you are a don juan

- u feel like you are not getting the sexual attention you need

- u feel like you are getting PLAYED

- u want to experience DON JUAN NIRVANA

- and most importanty, you just want to find out if this girl has deep down feelings, w/o dealing with all the other bull**** methods which involve effort

basically, it's simple simon, discontinue all contacts, no emails, no phone calls, no ims, no returned calls, nothing, you discontinue contact buddy. remember this is for ur own benefit although u might feel like **** b/c you are not talking to her. u have to be the don juan here, make her feel like you don't need her, it will appear as if you just decided it wasn't worth it and forgot about her in a mere second. you can add fuel to the fire by making sure friends inform her you are dating or whatever you want. if this girl truly likes you she will break down and make a call to you or email you pleading for you to come back into her life. it is at that point that you have the upper hand, you are in control, you call the shots, you get back into the relationship on your terms.

i am not a master don juan, but i generally get girls and my friends get jealous cuz i get laid and don't care about it. but it is the dimes, the perfect 10's, the girls you really want to get with that you must play the GANJI GAME with. immediately u can experience don juan nirvana knowing you are controlling the game, confidently and assertively. if you don't, then look forward to continuing to get played while she drives the thorn into your heart everytime you see her and want that ass!

i have played ganji for as long as 3 months and as short as a few weeks, one time i Ganjied a girl to the point where i saw her in public and she tripped and knocked her self unconcious. . . .at which time i came to her side and was there for her after serious Ganji Games. Needless to say, i got laid. Another time, after the games had been played and we resumed contact the girl was much more optimistic about relations with me and it worked out for great sex. this game has never let me down, i have used it to make a girl wonder about me while i am actually trying to get back in shape and resume contact as a healthy don juan ready to rock her world. it might be shallow, but hey i gotta do what i gotta do.

A Couple Moderate Ganji Options:
the ganji tactics are more geared towards girls u have known for a long time and have a solid relationship w/, a solid relationship in terms that u don't want. u can go about this in 2 ways.
one:
i would recommend this moderate ganji tactic. basically don' tcallher, don't talk to her, don't sit by her, basically make no efforts, you have already made ur feelings known and put some effort in, if she is gonna act like she is too busy then forget it. play some GAnji games bro, cuz if she is playing games u will win. overall, just be cold towards her, if she tries totalk to you, don't walk away, but give no notion that u are interested in what she is saying.

two: this is also a great Ganji Move. try to become strictly friends with her, be a great friend to her, do this for like a month, seriously make no sexual advances, she might come on to you, if not, then after a month of great friendship, boom GANJI TIME, she will not know what hit her, send her reeling w/ emotion over you. might just work bro.

remember Dr. Ganji is a mastermind of females in Iran.

overall, this method is meant to be used completely in the sense of no contacts and as a last ditch effort, but it is up to you if u want to play hard ball GANJI or moderate GANJI, you have the power now my friend, go ahead and cut contacts, its easy as not doing ****!

jocksivs
Satisfied Ganji User

Last edited:

calvin20

Don Juan
Reaction score
so i have a girl in my class.i acted mega afc and i told her that i have feelings for her and so on i even asked her out on a date but she told me she was busy.

ok i will see her two times a week in school.should i ignore her completely? imean dont say hello dont look at her avoid eye contact. what if she talks to me? should i say i am busy.sometimes i will see her at a party should i concetrate on other girls?

jocksivs

Don Juan
Reaction score
reply to interested ganji party

the ganji tactics are more geared towards girls u have known for a long time and have a solid relationship w/, a solid relationship in terms that u don't want. u can go about this in 2 ways.
one:
i would recommend moderate ganji tactics. basically don' tcallher, don't talk to her, don't sit by her, basically make no efforts, you have already made ur feelings known and put some effort in, if she is gonna act like she is too busy then forget it. play some GAnji games bro, cuz if she is playing games u will win. overall, just be cold towards her, if she tries totalk to you, don't walk away, but give no notion that u are interested in what she is saying.

two: try to become strictly friends with her, be a great friend to her, do this for like a month, seriously make no sexual advances, she might come on to you, if not, then after a month of great friendship, boom GANJI TIME, she will not know what hit her, send her reeling w/ emotion over you. might just work bro.

remember Dr. Ganji is a mastermind of females in Iran. peace out playa.

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, there's this one girl on whom I've been trying Ganji Games, just as an experiment.

I totally ignored her, starting this semester. Just totally blanked her, not trying to talk to her, nothing. She has been saying hello and hi to me, a LOT, and smiling at me, and I think it's really funny. Meanwhile I haven't said jack sh!t to her, aside from a friendly smile a few times.

I guess she's rather confused why I don't try to ask her out again. Well, that's what happens if you say you're "too busy" too many times in a row! Stupid attention b!tch anyway.

Maybe I'll switch on the "friends" ploy then cut it off after a month? Meanwhile, I'll be off getting dates elsewhere.

BGMan :p

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've tried this, before I ever read this post, but it hasn't worked. I stopped saying anything to her unless she speaks first, and even then I'll make it polite but brief. I'll talk and clown around with other girls near her and sometimes she'll try to get in on the conversation. but otherwise, nothing. This isn't a major babe I'm talking about but she's kind of fun and I wanted to see if I could hook up with her.

jocksivs

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo

like i said this is a last ditch effort, if u are truly playing the GANJI GAME, u don't socialize, she doesn't see you, she doesn't know what u are doin or even remember how good looking u are. if u are responding and clowning around like everything is aiight then u are not playing hardcore, that is moderate ganji games. if u want tru moderate results u befriend her and pull the plug when the friendship is going good. do the math, if she sees u socializing and talks to you she is not inclined to give u that desperate call. it's all about the desperate action on her part, at that point u call the shots, u feel me?

sivs
ganji nirvana

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I got you.

Yesterday, the same girl I'm talking about dragged her boobs rather deliberately across my back. I knew it was rather crowded, but it can't have been THAT crowded...

BGMan

Last edited:

calvin20

Don Juan
Reaction score
what now

ok i started the game today but i have one question.ok the girl is in my class i will see her everyday and tommorrow there will be a party and we are both invited to it.

ok i have another options to go somewhere else but do you think when i m playing the G game should i go there or should i avoid parties where she will be?

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good coincidence, this so called ganji game is basically my personality towards females who are "busy" or an ex girlfriend. Even though she broke with me, she always wonder why I don`t call her. She even bugs my friend talking about that I don`t call her.

jocksivs

Don Juan
Reaction score
party

absolutely do not go to the party! keep the game on lock, you can have no interaction, also since u have a class, don't be rude, but don't say anything to her, just smile and walk away, if she tries to talk, be like yea yea, but claim you have to get going.

am4591

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but you shouldn't let her keep you from going places you really want to go to, right? In other words, don't run from her. I would go to the party but just ignore her.

GQ Prettyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
The key thing is to show her that your life is happy without her then she will wonder if she missed out on a good possible relationship with you. That goes for even going out with other women. She will get very jealous, and I`m speaking from experience.

jocksivs

Don Juan
Reaction score
i personally wouldn't go, and i speak from experience, when i play ganji, i avoid at all costs, it's up to you how intense you want to get, if you do go, i wouldn't hang out w/ the commoners too long, be a don juan and bounce early

Escude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do Ganji games lose a lot of effectiveness if the girl has a warning that the Ganji is about to begin? Or is it situational dependant?

p.s. Tell us more about the real Dr. Ganji -- what he's like, what he does, how he acts

Sir Shags Alot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah this actually works, I was good 'friends' with this one chick. I said forget her becuase I wanted more and she didn't. Didn't talk to her for a month. She calls me up and wants to meet. I accept. She confesses her undying love for me......She scares me off!

jocksivs

Don Juan
Reaction score
i can not reveal the true identity of ganji , so far as we are concerned, he is a modern day james bond

jocksivs

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am not sure, it is probably situational dependent, but as a rule of thumb i don't ever let it be known when i'm about to hit the power button on the ganji game, u can easily destroy the balance of the ganji game, u want her to be in the dark as to why u are not in contact

Stormblade

Don Juan
Reaction score
There was this girl I was going out with. We had an argument over AIM. She was basically putting me out of a position of power. So I said to hell with it, said phuck it over IM and signed off. Havent spoken to her in a week. What should I do?