Field report: An interesting night & things you should know about college game

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a college student. I went out to karaoke last night near a major university. I had a date with a gorgeous Swedish hb8.5 from my piano class. She claimed not feeling well and that she wanted to take the night off, so she flaked on me and said she'd see me in class. We were going to karaoke anyway, so it did not make a difference to me. I recently became friends with this dude that is always at karaoke when I go there. He is above average in looks and seems to have his style in order, has social skills, and is completely oblivious about approach anxiety, yet behaves like a total AFC. I have been coaching him for a few nights now and he has become my protégé. He is now making incredible progress with women, etc. Right when my buddy the DJ called us over to the stage to sing, he was getting back from the restroom as I got some iced water. I spotted a two set (UG and hb7.5) waiting to use the restroom and opened them:

"Rob: Hey guys, you gotta come to the stage with my friend and I. We are
singing this awesome song & we are going to have girls dance.
Hb: :) Really, which song are you guys doing?
Rob: *kinoing* It's a surprise, but I can tell you we are going own this place.
Hb: *receptive to kino* Haha, a surpriiise?
Rob: Uh huh! We gotta go, see you guys on the stage!
Hb: Okay! My friend needs to use the restroom, but we will head your way when she is done :)
*My boy and I sing, the place is ours and we get a lot of people dancing*
*song ends and my friend & I go to hangout with the DJ*
Rob: Dude, look it's the chicks from the bathroom, can you wing me & jump on the grenade?
Friend: Haha, let's do it man. You owe me for this!"

I opened them and isolated the target. I then pull her out to dance, spit my game and 5 minutes later we are making out. After the 5th session, I tell her to give me her number and she receptively complies. I keep working at it and tell them we are going home with them & they comply. My friend needs to put his guitar in his car and I need to use the restroom, so we part ways expecting to meet the girls at the exit. Two minutes later, they are both gone. I started looking for them & find two dudes approaching them. I see a guy about 5'7'' gaming my target, his wing, and a friend I knew from class. The dude from class & I start talking and I ask him "dude, what's with your friend trying to steal my girl?" He replies "haha, dude I don't know, but I'm going to stay out of this one and let you guys handle it."

The dude trying to game my target is wearing a scarf that he's putting around her as he tries to kino her while she talks. I pull the scarf, put it around the girl and pull her my way and the other dude takes it away. "Are you a homosexual?" he asks as he glances at me from head to toes with disapproval. I chuckle & sit on a chair behind him and say "hey, cool seeing you too, man." I went around him as I hug my target from the back and say "sorry dude, she's already taken ;)" before I kiss her for 5 seconds on her cheek.

The dude, starts losing it "oh, is this your....nah...man she doesn't want your kisses. Get out of here right now. Look at yourself, dude; you're ugly, blah blah." He tries to ridicule me and keeps telling me to leave as I have my arms around my hottie & look at him in the eyes with a smirk like this: :rolleyes: He tells me to leave one more time & his tone starts getting louder. I stand tall (6ft) with my chest puffed up take a short step forward & say "and what are you gonna do about that? :trouble:" Hottie smiles as she shakes her head "uh-oh two guys fighting over me :) " I say "Me fighting? Not at all, I already have you with me." He stays silent & then I say "dude, check this out" as I grab the hottie, start making out and then start kissing her neck. I then whisper to her ear "tell me you don't want me & I'll walk away." She smiles and stays quiet and I say bye to the now furious neurotic dude who tried to steal my girl. His friend smiles at me with an approving look as he does this: :yes:

To wrap things up, we go to the other guy's apartment. My target and I are making out on the couch & I start licking her tits. She gets seriously horny and I start undressing her. As we are playing, my friend from class (who told me he'd let me handle his friend stealing my girl) AND the neurotic guy walk in. It turns out they are all roommates. He spots me making out with hottie, storms off into his room and slams his room door closed. I say "I come in peace, bro" :rolleyes: A few minutes later, my target's third friend (crazy b!tch) decides to act a fool & they get kicked out. My friend from class high fives me and gives me props "dude, what you did back at (place) with hb7/5 was awesome, well done." My target has to walk her friend home and her roommates are there; we can't bang, so I go home without getting laid. I will catch up with her later.

Observations:

-If you don't approach girls in college, another guy will & bang them in a matter of time(including ug's, you wouldn't believe what I have seen, nasty!)
-Make sure you have condoms on you when you go out every time. You will need them sooner or later.
-I do not suggest you go around starting fights. However, stand your ground and do not let anyone walk all over you.
-Seducing girls in college is much easier when you have a hobby you love & show them the awesome time you have(for me, it is singing).
-Take two steps forward and one step back as you game girls and one of these days you will bring one(or more) home with you--be assertive and aggressive, but not stupid.
-Behave like you get tail ALL the time and own the place where you are. Talk to the hottest girls at the venue, have fun and either number close them or take them home with you. When you do, other girls will see this and you will have lots of women checking you out wondering who you are ;)

PS: When I was making out in the couch with my target:

Hb: What you did back at karaoke was a male territorial display and I was the territory.
Rob: Haha, you know the male psyche, huh?
Hb: I do...
Rob: I already had you and now look where we are ;)
Hb: *Smiles and kisses me passionately*

Watching this short video from beginning to end will expand your understanding of this thread much better: Video

-Rob

Last edited:

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great pickup man. Good job on disarming the ****block as well.

I had a similar experience last year. Was at a bar and hitting it off with this girl at her table, all of a sudden this other guy moves in on us and starts running major interference on my game. She's tipsy and is just eating up the attention so I back off for a bit. Getting frustrated I walk up to her friend and ask "hey what's up with that guy, me and her were supposed to dance later"

This cool b*tch looks at me and say "if you really want her then go get her." At that point, my territorial side takes over. I go up to them, put my arm around her smile and say "hey let's go dance" and she ditches the as*wipe. As I walk off with her I turn towards the guy and sarcastically "sorry to interrupt your conversation" The look on the dudes face was priceless and yes, I did end up inside her later on that night.

Not only do you have to show dominance over her but also at times, other men who will be competing for her as well.

Again, good job bro.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Robyn923b said:
I do not suggest you go around starting fights. However, stand your ground and do not let anyone walk all over you
You handled that magnificently. But I would have liked to have seen how this would have played out if you were the 5'7" guy and he was 6'. It's easy to be dominant over someone you have a clear physical advantage over.

sstype said:
Not only do you have to show dominance over her but also at times, other men who will be competing for her as well.
To be truly alpha, you have to be dominant over other men. Being dominant over a woman is no trick.

OC Speedball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Robyn923b again.
This.

Good job my man. We need to hit up those clubs in Hollywoood again!

I personally would have forgot about the girl, I don't think a girl at a club is worth fighting over. But that's just me. It would be interesting to see what other people on here say about it.

The things you said to the girls were money though, and your actions with them were as well.

m0101

Don Juan
Reaction score
2 questions:

1. As Zekko also pointed out, what would you (or anyone, rather) have done, if the other guy was taller/stronger and could easily physically dominate you?

He stays silent & then I say "dude, check this out" as I grab the hottie, start making out and then start kissing her neck. I then whisper to her ear "tell me you don't want me & I'll walk away."
what if at this point, she turned her cheek towards you, backed away or simply said she doesn't want either of you? i guess better to have tried irrespective and just walk off with your head held high? Or not to give her that option at all (by asking her if she doesn't want you etc)?

nevertheless, good post! you displayed strong alpha-traits.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The question also comes to mind is if the other guy was the physically dominant 6 foot guy and you were the 5'7" dude, would she have picked him instead?

Gray The Prince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
The question also comes to mind is if the other guy was the physically dominant 6 foot guy and you were the 5'7" dude, would she have picked him instead?

Who knows? My cousin is 5'5 and still intimidates taller men and bangs taller women. (He has 15+ tattoos lol so that may be why)

ScottMustaine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What would you do if the shorter guy was a boxer and you knew **** about fighting, and he attacked you ?

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah i love pulling girls away from guys they are with. It is so satisfying when her attention immediately turns from the guy to you as soon as you start talking to her.

I usually dont bother confronting the other dude at all because so many things can go wrong. Instead I just but just grab the girl's arm and pull her away. If she doesn't go running back to the guy he's usually to embarrassed/emasculated to confront you. Girls love the attention of when guys compete so you gotta just turn her away from him and keep her attention by using sexy eyes and kino.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude props! You handled that situation 100% perfect! The other guy probably just looked like a pouty dink hahaha. I gotta say honestly, if I saw the girl with that other guy I probably would have just walked away.. But after reading this you inspired me to take my game to the next level.

Definitely gonna keep this scenario in the back of my head for the next time I go out!

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gray The Prince said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Robyn923b again.
Thanks for the picture, Gray! It was different and funny.

sstype said:
Great pickup man. Good job on disarming the ****block as well.

I had a similar experience last year. Was at a bar and hitting it off with this girl at her table, all of a sudden this other guy moves in on us and starts running major interference on my game. She's tipsy and is just eating up the attention so I back off for a bit. Getting frustrated I walk up to her friend and ask "hey what's up with that guy, me and her were supposed to dance later"

This cool b*tch looks at me and say "if you really want her then go get her."

Yup, it's as simple as that. Girls have this mechanism to determine who the "fittest" male is and will test you on it. They are like Pokemons, you have to fight to catch them, but once you do most are obedient and will chase you.

At that point, my territorial side takes over. I go up to them, put my arm around her smile and say "hey let's go dance" and she ditches the as*wipe. As I walk off with her I turn towards the guy and sarcastically "sorry to interrupt your conversation" The look on the dudes face was priceless and yes, I did end up inside her later on that night.

Bravo, my friend. My friend did this the same night I got the girl in this thread. Three dudes opened the three set he had already opened. After performing his song, he walked over to the girl, grabbed her hand and said "let's go dance." The other dude's face? This: :confused:

Again, good job bro.
Thanks, man. I strongly believe that a primal level, women unconsciously want a male who will protect and stand up for them when needed. In your case and mine, it worked.

zekko said:
You handled that magnificently. But I would have liked to have seen how this would have played out if you were the 5'7" guy and he was 6'. It's easy to be dominant over someone you have a clear physical advantage over.
Thank you, Zekko. About handling a bigger guy: This is the 4th time I pull this off. I must clarify that I do not walk around looking to steal women from other guys. I only stand up to another male when I successfully approached and sparked attraction with my target, leave (often to the restroom) & then find an orbiter with her when I return. There are a lot of guys out there who are too wimpy to approach, yet try to steal your target when they realize she's receptive or down to party. Two of the times the guys were my height and the other two they were a few inches shorter.

zekko said:
I don't know who she would have picked. It was completely up to her. What I do know is the other guy would have banged her had I put my head down and walked away with my tail in between my legs. A 50% chance of success is more than enough for me.

OC Speedball said:
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Robyn923b again.

This.

Good job my man. We need to hit up those clubs in Hollywoood again!

I personally would have forgot about the girl, I don't think a girl at a club is worth fighting over. But that's just me. It would be interesting to see what other people on here say about it.

The things you said to the girls were money though, and your actions with them were as well.
Thanks, Austin. I want to make it clear that I didn't fight over her, though. I simply claimed what belonged to me in the first place, especially because she was high IL.

I am down to go clubbing when you are ready, bro! Maybe during spring break?

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well done.

Way to handle that dude trying to step on your toes like that.

I particularly like how you told her to tell you leave and you will go, there was nothing more he could do at that point.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kenny Powers said:
Ah i love pulling girls away from guys they are with. It is so satisfying when her attention immediately turns from the guy to you as soon as you start talking to her.

I usually dont bother confronting the other dude at all because so many things can go wrong. Instead I just but just grab the girl's arm and pull her away. If she doesn't go running back to the guy he's usually to embarrassed/emasculated to confront you. Girls love the attention of when guys compete so you gotta just turn her away from him and keep her attention by using sexy eyes and kino.
I don't usually confront the other male. In this case though, the guy labeled me homosexual from the start and he had to learn his lesson. Had he been relaxed about it, I would have simply pulled the girl away. I made my move flashy in response to his failed attempt to humiliate me ;)

Girls do love attention. In fact, it is the most addicting and powerful thing to have and give to others. Ever wonder why women match their clothes, wear mini skirts, crazy jewelry, stilettos, etc? They do it to get our attention. Some even turn you down when you approach and make you look like a creep after you validate them. It is an addiction to attention. If another female has the attention, she will despise that woman (even if they are friends).

Alex DeLarge said:
Dude props! You handled that situation 100% perfect! The other guy probably just looked like a pouty dink hahaha. I gotta say honestly, if I saw the girl with that other guy I probably would have just walked away.. But after reading this you inspired me to take my game to the next level.

Definitely gonna keep this scenario in the back of my head for the next time I go out!
Thanks a lot, man; I am honored to inspire fellow DJ's! Life is about taking risks. I think that taking this small risk is worth its weight in gold. Power to you, brother.

shizz702 said:
Well done.

Way to handle that dude trying to step on your toes like that.

I particularly like how you told her to tell you leave and you will go, there was nothing more he could do at that point.
Thank you. Let me tell you why what I did and told her worked: women are extremely sensitive to touch. There is a point where a woman's cerebral cortex(logical area) is dominated by the reptile brain (primitive, sexual/physical area). This is why girls change their minds so much and give you last-minute resistance before putting out. They know that once you remove their clothes, they are practically yours. Hence, I kissed her lips AND her neck, which is also a highly sensitive area. I THEN radiate confidence and choice by telling her I am willing to leave. This way, not only does she admit she wanted me, she also gets a sample of my lover skills(which is a whole another thing that women want in a man).

Last edited:

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You post some solid stuff Robyn, and if I recall you are a Psychology major yea? Any other tips or tricks you recommend based on this kind of stuff you are learning?

Keep up the good work.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shizz702 said:
You post some solid stuff Robyn, and if I recall you are a Psychology major yea? Any other tips or tricks you recommend based on this kind of stuff you are learning?
Thank you, shizz. To be honest, tricks can only get your so far. Think of them as training wheels when you start riding a bicycle: they will help you learn the skill, but will not only make you look ridiculous, but also slow you down as you move to bigger bikes, if you know what I mean.

With the same idea, I believe it is best to develop your game so that you are the closest to the guy you want to be. Success with women is not as hard as it is often portrayed. Your mind is your worst own enemy when it comes to success in this area; it is the source of your fear, anxiety, self-doubt, feelings of inferiority, and what not. Once you get over these issues--which may take you from months to years--you have the foundation of success. Upon that foundation, you must build a decently fit body, a mature personality, independence, leadership and a few hobbies/interests at which you excel. Do not build your life around women or to impress them. Build your life for family, community, and yourself and women will come to you.

I don't have mental tricks, but I do have some reflection exercises you can do. They are hypothetical situations. For example: think about your status with women today. Now, fast-forward ten years into the future. You are now X years old.

What do you see happening? Well, since you didn't make moves when you were younger, fear and anxiety are still present in your life. You are probably lonely, or waking up to an unattractive or abusive woman, or even jerking off. You may even be paying for sex and have psychological issues because of your phobia. Heck, maybe you have an STD from hooking up with loose women. You are probably unfulfilled with your dating and life in general. If only you had conquered your fear in the past... In fact, getting rejected 1,000 times in 2012 would be a dream compared to your life now in 2022.

Where will you be in ten years if you continue doing what you're doing? Luckily, we are still in 2012. You are still young at only X years old. And your familiarity with the game is at its best. The time to approach is NOW, so do it. You cannot approach because you are scared and we all are. It never goes away. You can only overcome your fear and do it anyway. And as you get used to approaching, your mind will recognize that there is nothing to fear & it will become 2nd nature. Life will be different if you do it. Work out more, dress in your best clothes, talk to people in general and you will start to see a difference. There is a line of women waiting for you out there. Right now you aren't letting them get near you.

Keep being money,

-Robyn