Alphathree's guide to having patience

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Patience.

You see a girl. She's cute. So what do you do? You say hi I'm Alphathree C&F C&F C&F Vibe Vibe Do you have a number okay great I'll call you then you call then you ask her out then you try to kiss her then you try to screw her then you find out if she wants to be your girlfriend then you want to get married to her then you want to have kids......

Argh. Just relax.

The patient approach:

You see a girl. She's cute. This time, Do nothing for a few minutes. Sit back. Relax. Spread out. Look elsewhere. Talk to other people. Have fun.

Now it's a few minutes later. She's moved, but still there. You look directly at her. Maybe she notices, maybe she doesn't.

Get up. Smile (10% polite, 90% "this is going to be amusing"). Meet her eyes and don't look away. Approach. Say "hi."

[Note: This is my standard approach. I did this with a pair of HB9s the other day. Held eye contact with one while approaching and then greeted the other when I got there. She was like, "oh, me? really!" Lol. Standard MM group theory crap.]

The patient lifestyle:

Let the girls call you. Let the girls instant message you. If they contact you more than a few times out of the blue, that's a huge IOI.

I rarely, rarely, rarely call or contact girls. If you are still busy pursuing girls, you need to get your value higher. Stop chasing. Do things that give you value and social status -- things you enjoy. Meet lots of women. Don't pursue them. Just integrate them into your life.

Soon, you'll have your own little field where IOIs grow like plants and you can harvest them when they're ripe.

You'll know who is most interested and you'll get to chose the ones you want, more or less in the order you want.

Always, always, always increase your value. Do it like crazy.

Every single minute of every single day, I work on my body langauge, my voice tone, my wardrobe, my hobbies, my goals, my beliefs, my 'inner voice', my social skills, my circle of friends.

Tear Gas

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Alphathree
Patience.

Let the girls call you. Let the girls instant message you. If they contact you more than a few times out of the blue, that's a huge IOI.

i know some girls that will never call first ,especially if they don't know you well.