For Victims Of Bullying/society

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK OK OK

Let me get something strait, I’ve come on this site to get woman, and I will.

You know why?

Cause I’m not a pu$sy!

I’ve learnt the hard way in life in many of my incounters.
My first day in school I got in a fight, I didn’t know kids there because I only did a bit of preschool and didn’t have any social connections, so then one guy thought he was tough to pick on the loner kid and took my hat, so what I did, I took it back and whacked him repeatedly with it (it was one of the caps with a cape at the back of them, you can get a good swing and cause a lot of pain) being a private school I got in a lot of $hit!

This was probably the very first fight I got into, as far as I remember.

POINT IS….

I’ve heard a lot of stories from other kids of being bullied and such, and what do they do? I’ll tell you:

1. Most common is that they will deal with reality and suck it up, excepting the fact that they are the victims.
2. Second is that they will b1tch and b1tch about it until days on end, I hate this, especially from guys, as b1tching (talking behind someone’s back because you’re a pu$$y) is a female trait.
3. Third most common is fight back, like me.
4. And thankfully last, is that they will commit suicide (this could be interconnected with 1 and 2).

Now, number 1, 2, and 4, are all pu$$y (weak) options especially 4, as killing yourself is the easy way out of anything.

POINT IS….

The examples given can be connected to the bigger picture, LIFE!

Now let imagine the first example with kids stories of being bullied, to the bigger picture.

Chances are, if you were the victim of bullying in school, your probably still putting up with the bullsh#t that your boss gives you at work, you still have the same pay cheque at the end of the month, you still have the same $hit to do, you know your better than the guy that got the promotion but your still in your $hit job.

You get home.
Same nagging wife/girlfriend, complaining that your late for dinner, (only if she knew that you had to work over time for that prick boss of yours). The result, no dinner! no sex! You jerk off on the toilet seat instead.

Oh yea, you have to sleep on the coach tonight!

Next day, you fill like $hit, because you work over time the day prior, had no dinner, had no sex and slept on the coach.

But your still in the same old job, putting up with the same old boss, with the same pay cheque, with the same nagging wife/girlfriend.

POINT IS….

It’s all the same, that same kid that got bullied in school, is still being bullied by society and it’s ways. You can tell a lot by a man in the way he handles life as he dose smaller things.

Kid being bullied in school
Man being bullied in society

Same thing, running parallels.

Now let see the kid that fights back.

He goes to work, loving it!

He couldn’t stand his last job, that’s why he walked out on it, after he tolled his prick boss off, and the guy that he was better than but he still got the promotion, he can shove that pay cheque up his @ss.

He’s self employed, self determined, he calls the shots. He comes home, late for dinner, he gets in an argument with his wife/girlfriend, he doesn’t take $hit, she’s going to pay, ends up having wild sex on the kitchen table, he fixed her up good.

This same kid was bullied in school, but he fought back.

Kid fighting back in school
Man fighting back in society

Running parallels again!

GET THE PICTURE!

So don’t bring your sorry @ss to me if you have some sorry @ss story to tell, you should know what to do now, SISSY BOY!

I could go on more about how society shapes man and how to deal with it, but I might save that for another thread.

Now I joined this site to have more abundant’s with women, and I’m looking forward to interacting with it’s members, so feel free to post, or send mail to me (helpfully).

Thanks.

Now for the ones who weren’t bullied at school,
your the middle class!

P.S. What happen to the other guy?
· He either sucked it up and put up with it
· B1tched about it days on end
· Couldn’t take it and took his life
· FOUGHT BACK!

Hughman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fighting back as an angry backlash is not a good idea and is just as bad as being a wuss. Doing it in a controlled, well-timed manner on your choising is the way forward.

I can say this as someone who was (and still is slightly) bullied. I'd violently fight back, it never got me anywhere. Then i just went into a shell, didn't care. Then about 6 months ago (before I found this site, I just realised it naturally), I stood up for myself. I'd stare down my opponents - initially it was another point to poke fun at me, but once I also started to get victories from the fights I chose, they backed down more quitely.

It's also helped that the past 3 months I've started to weight-train. Again, I was harassed for trying to be a 'man' but again, they don't say much anymore.

I'm going to take up Thai Kickboxing next week to help with my new plan on getting fit and ripped. Let's see what happens in a few months time I need to teach a **** a lesson or two when he won't heed my warnings.

EDIT: I'm at an all-male college. The atmosphere is very 'macho'. I never fight when women are present. If I'm angry enough to start a fight in that situation, I walk away and calm down or make the other guy backdown - again, it's about showing control and maturity.

Last edited:

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allurre said:
Don't ever go for fights. It's childish, and women will not find it attractive.
Its not about women man. Fvck women. Its about ME. Am i going to let someone to walk over me ? Hell no . I'd rather be dead. :trouble:

I don't know WTF is today's society problem. Men should always be MEN. They should step the fvck up and get what they want and once and for all stop being b1tches.

Most of the time , if you step up to a bullie , with a strong frame and with a body language that you are ready to start some sh1t , usually they will back off.

And , most of the time they know who to bully. These guys that get bullied , they have a victim target on their forehead.

Anyway , if women don't find attractive STEPPING UP and DEFENDING YOURSELF (quality's that connect you with your core masculinity ) , then go ahead , be pvssy for the rest of your life.

PS: Are you a seduction GURU ?

DarthAngel707

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think u guys get the OP's point. He meant fighting back against the notion of being held down by the bully or by society, not actually going out and kicking someone's a ss. Which is pretty inspirational OP, because I was bullied when I was younger, and I realized it sort of is still affecting me today, and even though I've forgiven them (we shook hands) I still am going to live a better life.

Reaction score
I can relate to elements of this post during childhood in that I was picked on as a kid and sort of bullied by some people. It was so bad that in one particular school that I left within a year and stayed away from the public school system from that point on. If I fought back then I would get in trouble with the teacher/principle while the other person would get off. I believe this is because it was a racist system and most of the kids were white or something while I was black-mixed.

In terms of being bullied by society, I'm usually a bit of a pushover when it comes to people trying to get me to verbally agree to cut commissions or some other crap. But the power-dynamics of being a Real-Estate agent is that a buyer usually has that gun that they can just close with another agent or whatever. So, if someone else has a trumph card and you are power-less then those times you are vulnerable to being bullied around. I did stand up to some clients and lost them -- usually I just blame God for making me cross paths with these people, but will trust God to send me better clients at the same time because He may be testing me, and will stand up to people as a challenge to God and if He can really answer prayer or how He responds to that particular exercise of faith. I usually get "anal" and look at core rudiments - spiritual / legal dynanmics. I've also sued people before. However, I've always avoid physical fights, deferring to Psalms 91 in the Bible that there are guardian angels around who will scare anyone, with evil intentions, off. My faith has to have real practical implications in life, otherwise, what's the point if you can't trust God to deal with for mundane issues.

I think becoming alpha-male starts in childhood, and when you get bullied or have nasty childhood experience, developing an alpha-male identity becomes very difficult.

The downside about fighting back is that, like any sort of risk, things could also be allot worst. If you are dealing with something like Biff and Marty McFly in Back to the Future, then that's one thing. But society is so big, that it's difficult to say that you can be bullied by any one individual in an adult world and not have other options, whether it is looking for another job, or resorting to legal avenues to redress the situation.

x86

Don Juan
Reaction score
56andre said:
Kid being bullied in school
Man being bullied in society
This has to be the worst post I have ever seen in the tip section.

I heard what happened to the bullies at my school later. As they got older they did drugs (ODed), got stabbed, and ended up quite literally mentally handicapped from the fights they got in.

The people who were bullied (for the most part) bettered them selves and planned ahead. They got in good jobs with a education. I know I have built my self a great lifestyle.

You may not be a pu$sy.. but your ignorant, selfish, arrogant, and have the worst attitude towards life I have seen. You have my pity because it does not look like things are going to end well for you. It is only a matter of time before you crash into rock bottom.

DarthAngel707

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an interesting spin on the topic: "Where are the bullies now?"

Well, the guys that bullied me are still drinking, doing drugs, and while they are having fun with each other their futures don't look that bright and they know it. They look at me with envy sometimes knowing that I will be in a better position than them because they are incorrigible junkies.

Black suit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing, for whatever reasons, the victims who stay as such and the guys who fight back are very very different people. A victim wouldn't "get" how come all that didn't affect the guy who fought back. The guy also wouldn't get why these "losers" don't stand up for themselves. These two kinds are very differently built. But you're right about the repetition. According to my faith, God knows what kind of people we really are. We're given chances after chances to pass our tests until enough proof has been declared that we wouldn't have been any different no matter how many chances we got. So for example, those victims would be bullied and bullied, in different different ways, until it could be declared that these folk would never change, no matter what. #excuse-the-minddump. :)

java01

Don Juan
Reaction score
DarthAngel707 said:
I don't think u guys get the OP's point. He meant fighting back against the notion of being held down by the bully or by society, not actually going out and kicking someone's a ss. Which is pretty inspirational OP, because I was bullied when I was younger, and I realized it sort of is still affecting me today, and even though I've forgiven them (we shook hands) I still am going to live a better life.
I think DarthAngel707 has got the point, it's not literal, 56andre is just giving the notion that you should stand proud of what you believe in and everything is contrary to that.

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DarthAngel707 said:
That's an interesting spin on the topic: "Where are the bullies now?"

Well, the guys that bullied me are still drinking, doing drugs, and while they are having fun with each other their futures don't look that bright and they know it. They look at me with envy sometimes knowing that I will be in a better position than them because they are incorrigible junkies.
Alot of the bullies I knew growing up are now successful so thats just not true and a steryotype. Deraling with bullies is not as easy as these posts suggest. Only on tv and in the movies can u stand up to bullies, U stand up to bullies in high school in real life ur just bringing attention to the fact that ur being bullied and therefore more people now think ur a nerd who gets bullied than already did. Most likely watever u do to stand up for urself will be mocked by the bully and the many many friends he has around him. Since the person being bullied is most likely a nerd and has few or no friends to support him and if he does they r nerds so they have no clout in the school anyway, as the person being bullied u lose. I know from first hand expereince. When i stuck up for myself in grammar school or high school (i was short, pimply, awkward looking, and shy) I either got in trouble liek getting sent to the principal or soemthing. If not that then i just got even more embarased cuz then lots of people would laugh at sokmeone sticking up to a bully. it aint like it is in the karate kid with daniel-san and johhny from the cobra kai. Sure u may say well how can u live with yourself not sticking up to them? Well i coudlnt and I did fight back and it just made me look like an idiot and id get in trouble. Eventually i just started takin the bullying. It never was physical just verbal so i figured hey i aint gonna let these guys ruin my future. Im not getitng kicked out of school for fighting with some kid who I hate. I got into college did well have a nice job now and my life is ok. I'll always have the bad memories of being bullied though. there was a couple guys who i wish i coulda knocked there lights out, and if i could go back in time i prob would but i duno maybe i wise not to?

Reaction score
dude in highschool and middle school
i tried fightin back for years and then everyone started hating me and the kids who were picking on me instead of fighting me just formed groups of kids who i barely knew/didnt know to hate me
now a ton of kids hate me so its best not to make enemies just ignore them
seriously its not about getting back feelings are transient and you wont be angry forever but people will hate you forever

56andre

Don Juan
Reaction score
OK

Only few of you get the point!

Or maybe you do, but your just pu$sy (weak), to own up to it!

Look if you’re too weak too hold up from being true, then that’s not my fault, BUNCH OF PU$SIES!

Apologies for the ones that get the picture and have a BALL SACK! For the ones that don’t, you better check if they exist.

Look, you can be held down by bullies/society if you wish, but it’s not in my agenda!

The thing is, when someone has enough ball sack too fight back to society and eventually shape society, you pu$sies will take it for granted.

And who are these guys, maybe you will know some of them:

· Nelson Mandela
· Mahatma Ghandi
· Jesus
· Martin Luther King
· and several more….

Don’t know these guys, well then google them, better more google "GREAT MEN".

They all rebel against society and eventually shaped it in ways, they didn’t take sh1t from anyone, and constantly fought back at the bullies/society, then pu$sies like you will take the credit!

I don’t apologies for anything!

PU$SIES!

Captain Harlock

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
only a ****in coward will tell you you can't deal with bullies in high school. If you get bullied, you get the one with the biggest mouth. Beat him like no one ever has.

If you can't take him, you go to the gym, you start eating properly and take kickboxing lessons and then kick his ass after a couple of months.

High school kids are weak as **** anyway. The bigger the mouth the harder they'll keep it shut after you hand them a beating in front of their pack.

of course it's easier to whine on the internet about how it's useless and stupid to fight back because everyone will hate you, boo hoo. At least I know better. I don't even want to imagine what kind of a little ***** I would've been now if I didn't stand up for myself in high school.

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
High school kids are weak as **** anyway. The bigger the mouth the harder they'll keep it shut after you hand them a beating in front of their pack.
a remember a friend of mine was challenged to a fight by this loud mouth kid afer someone else banged on the back of lound mouths chair.
my friend dropped the guy twice in front of everybody and when the cops showed on he took off (i did'nt know my friend could run that fast lol).

of course it's easier to whine on the internet about how it's useless and stupid to fight back because everyone will hate you, boo hoo. At least I know better. I don't even want to imagine what kind of a little ***** I would've been now if I didn't stand up for myself in high school.
QTF

in 6th grade this kid was bulling me and at one point lifted me up in the air by my neck (i only saw the kid 3 times, i don't know what happened to em).
i knew at that point that i had to stand up for myself (and me being the shortest kid in my class too).
i was the shy kid that was ready to fight in a second so the coolest guy in my class gave me the nickname "killah", it was said so much that even the teachers started sayin it.

you either get taken advantage of or you fight back