Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TMT: Text Message Tranquilizers (20 tips)

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading a post on text messaging and its potential power, I decided to create this compilation thread of the best posts about text messaging whether they are C&F replies, instigators, or simply an enlightening post about text messaging. I'm coining them as Text Message Tranquilizers because DJ's can shoot these out when they carefully decide to (and on whom).

Begin my favorites.

1. "Those innocent eyes... Those kissable lips... A great smile... The perfect walk... Smoothest talk... Absolutely gorgeous.. Thats enough bout me-How r u?" - Big Pappy

2."*NEWSFLASH* Police r lookin 4 a suspect whos smart sexy witty & very gorgeous- they've already eliminated u from the enquiry (where do you think i shood hide?)
"- Big Pappy

3. "hey, how's it going? good luck on your finals. get an A and i might just reward you with that date that you were so looking forward to."- Runna13=)

4. "If you get a lot of messages yes her interest is high. I've had a girl do that to me repeatedly for a while in the past. I would ignore some, maybe reply to 1 out of every 5 or so, and not right away.
"- md3sign

5. "Her: I'm bored.

You: That's cause you're not with me.

Her: Hehe.

You: I'm serious come over now!

Her: Okay be there soon!"- Bussey

6. "The best way to handle a text message from a chick, and not just one like the example given but ANY text message is to simply ignore it. Don't respond. It drives them nuts."- Shezz

7. "By building comfort with your text messages over a length of time (remember, patience shows a strong character and shows you have other options) you can really get her."- Shezz

8. "I think text messaging is a good way to change things up when you're dating a girl. Instead of the usual phone call to set-up dates, why not leave her a ****y text message to get things going. Like, "Your a$$ working tomorrow?" or if you're supposed to do something with her, leave a text like "Try to look somewhat respectable tonight.. " I'm sure she'll fire back with something you can laugh at."- wheelin&dealin

9. "hey short bus, got time for lunch?"- Jon E

10. "Hey loser! Get a life!...call me."- Jon E

11. "If this is the FIRST time you've asked her out, call her. If you guys are cool and have been going for a while, a text saying "Dinner tonight?" or something along that lines is fine. You wouldn't want to send that to a new chick, though.

Be careful about going out of your way to use text because you're afraid your phone-skills aren't up to snuff. Text should never be used as a "cop-out.""- squirrels

12. "I love text messaging. But as others have said, keep it short. I'd also advise that you never reply immediately. While she's waiting for your reply, she's thinking about you."- Jariel

13. "So I text them saying stuff like " When do you want to hookup". Stuff like I am busy now I'll call you later."- GinuwineXXX

14. "Women that are interested in you will reply to you at some point."- flexion_

15. ""I want to see you this week."

To which she replied:

"Ok. Tell me when you want me."
"- A-Unit

16. "Just wondering. Are you any good in bed?"- Big Pappy

17. "Communicating via SMS definately adds a degree of mystery. They dont know where you are, what mood your in, and limits communication to just a couple of sentences. Less is more as they say."- DonJohn83

18. "I space my SMS messages apart by 15 min - 45 increments. I like to have the girl know that I am a busy guy, who does not have the time nor the patience to just SMS with her on my phone."- Paid, Laid & Made

19. "let me also add that your only texting should be after 8:00pm - so that you are on her mind when she goes to bed and it also reinstates that you are a busy guy throughout the day!"- Shezz

20. Finally, to wrap it up, check out Victory Unlimited's post HERE. A very interesting read involving use of mass text messaging for quick closure.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
20 quotes to a common subject. This is a proper post. If only we could merge all of the other threads like this.

Tipped, Repped, and make more of these.

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Docs. Took quite a while to hit all the threads about text messaging and read through them all.

A lot of both good and bad info floating around on the subject, so I pulled the best of the good.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
And such effort to make a taboo topic have very strong support (who can discredit 20 posters (many of high stance)) carries the requirement to make it noticed.

:D

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
On the subject of text messaging, what messages are you guys sending out for Valentine's Day? Post good ideas!

I'm probably gonna go with something like "Will you be my 6th valentine?"

Ideas?

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Incog said:
On the subject of text messaging, what messages are you guys sending out for Valentine's Day? Post good ideas!

I'm probably gonna go with something like "Will you be my 6th valentine?"

Ideas?
Better yet say "Ive selected you to be my 6th Valentine. If the other 5 fall through, you got the job!"

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Charm said:
Better yet say "Ive selected you to be my 6th Valentine. If the other 5 fall through, you got the job!"
Haha, I think I'll use that.

Chez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, that can really work for me next year....

Frenchconnection

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. "Those innocent eyes... Those kissable lips... A great smile... The perfect walk... Smoothest talk... Absolutely gorgeous.. Thats enough bout me-How r u?" - Big Pappy

2."*NEWSFLASH* Police r lookin 4 a suspect whos smart sexy witty & very gorgeous- they've already eliminated u from the enquiry (where do you think i shood hide?)

Those are funny! kinda long to text though..

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump. It's been almost 2 years since I compiled these quotes, but I wonder what SS members like Rollo, Kontroller, Interceptor, jophil, Warrior, etc think about the topic. I'd like their 2 cents so I can add to the compilation.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i've used some of them and they work pretty well, I always get a good laugh. The best one is when they say they are bored and you respond with thats b/c you're not with me. golden. another one that always gets a good response is when you repsond "when do you want me." always seems to drive em nuts.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also I always try to text after 8 and its usually short. The best textes are brief, like only a sentence or phrase.