Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TylerDurden’s 25 Point Checklist on Basic AFC (ie DJ) Mistakes

Zero Hero

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel, I generally agree with your philosophy (basically KISS), but I like to use a sports analogy. Say in basketball, for a jumpshot you at first think about flicking your wrist on a jumpshot, when to release the ball, feet shoulder width apart, etc....tons of things when you are PRACTICING. Then, in the game it just comes natural, but you need to put in lots of practice. I think that's the essense of this checklist. It is not saying you should constantly think about these things, but you should practice them whenever possible.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
I see this thread has been resurrected.

Again, these 25 pts. only address the symptoms, and not the cause of those symptoms.

Address the cause, and the symptoms will be taken care of.

Example: You hurt your back, so you take pain medication.

The pain meds mask the pain (symptoms) but the cause of the pain still exists.

Instead of just trying to treat the symptoms with pain meds, one needs to address the cause of the pain, thru rest, physical therapy, back exercises, or even surgery if required.

Otherwise, the cause will still exist, even though the symptoms are being masked by the meds.

And this is why guys like TD are detrimental to your growth as a person, as a Man, as a DJ, because they only address the symptoms and not the cause.

Being an AFC with game still makes one an AFC

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig...

Ojete

Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no need to memorize so many things... wow it's so painful!

Instead, just be a man, feel happy, and make sure you have the basics of good posture, walk confident, don't look at the floor, look always for eye contact 24/7, smile. The best way is to imagine always that you are a sexy mother****er and everything will sort out :).

DoubleJay

Reaction score
I like Tyler D's points, of course they require practice, but almust everything in this world require that.

Set of rules and law's just like Taylers are important because, IF you have somekind of communication handicap (if u r shy or something else) and you are not so good to enter in contact with other people, you know the usually quiet guy who always are alone, you people do understand that telling this person to behave like a man (somebody plz give me a definition about bein a man) a be yourself it's like SPITTING him right in his face.
A set of law and rules instead teach him how to act and behave with other people, in the beginning he will fake (pretending he know all the stuff) but later when he practised thise rules enough then he can be spontaneus.
But not before!

I dont agree on all the rules, just like the hand movements, im part italian, and I am born and growt up in italy, and belive me we use a lot hand movements when we speak. They are a support to our verbal communication.
Maybe because Italy for centuries was divided by small city states and every city state developed theyr own dialect (the italian language are the non-vulgar Florentinian dialect). Perhaps when people travelled they used a lot the hand motions in the effort to overcome all the communication problems.
So Tylers advice about hand movements IMO at least for me are useless!
Anyway all this advice has of course to be integrated in your personalities....so it is fluid and looks natural.

Cheers :up:

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thought I'd bring this back from the dead, since I'm on my RSD program marathon and this was mentioned in one of the programs. Pretty good basic field stuff to INTERNALIZE (don't try to remember all of this).

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers, good bump. It's a good list to just look over from time to time.

iwanttofight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To me this list contradicts itself. Number 2 and 6 for example. Just m opinion. I like the example though. Thanks for posting.