Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl starts giggling after we kiss

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A friend and I have become very close over recent weeks, the tension between us has been building and tonight I finally made a move and kissed her.

The kiss was good, but moments after, we were holding each other and she started to get the giggles. I couldn't help getting just a little bit paranoid, but wondered if it might be a nervous reaction.

Anyone had this happen before who can shed some light on it for me?

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trim that mustache soldier!!!

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For ****'s sake stop analyzing stupid little things like this to death. Yes, she's nervous. Some girls get nervous when a guy kisses them and get the giggles. For example, when the WWE went to Japan and the wrestlers met some Japanese fans (women), they gave them a peck on the cheek and many of the girls broke out in giggles (I just saw this yesterday). It's just a sign of being nervous/excited.

It's not a big deal. Now put your mind to analyzing something worth analyzing.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Giggling could mean it is either a sign of nervousness or she is just not comfertable with you . I would be more worried if she turned the cheek instead of giving you the mouth but since she didn't do that and submit to your advances, you shouldn't worry about it that much.

If she doesn't flake on you next time you suggest to go out and you end up kissing her again, then you would know she was just nervous. If she flakes on you and avoid your advances then you would know it was something else.

By the way isn't that the same chick that was playing games with you on a different thread?! (because if that is the case you seem to be overanalyzing on both threads and you are trying to find somthing negative to back up your fears). Focus on the positives and you will have a better time and success.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=68236

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Yes, I am overanalyzing and I can't deny it, but I like this girl a lot (DjDamage - yes it's the same girl). I never hit on my friends and so I've not been sure if she sees me as a friend above all else.

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
man i thought i used to overanalyize. jesus

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She prolly likes you and was waiting for you to make your move. And you made your move.

Please note everyone else, doing the friends route and then trying to make a move will be awkward and never recommended if you "hang out" with her for more than a month. That is why you gotta attack fast instead of trying to be "nice" or "test the waters."

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not overanalyzing now, I'm just creeped out. Every single time I've kissed her she gets the giggles and sometimes bursts out laughing. Needless to say it actually makes it difficult to kiss her.

You can tell me to stop being paranoid, but has anyone actually had this happen to them?

Skweints

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, some people just have weird ways of reacting to ****. I laugh at things some people don't see. Like, when someone gets confused about where to put a piece of paper, I can see them looking around frantically... then they just slam it down on their desk. I find it funny, and people look at me like I'm crazy. One night, I was at a bar, and this DRUNKKKKKKKKKK dude missed his mouth and poured his beer all over his shirt... I didn't find this funny... what I FOUND funny was when the bartender came over grinning like a little kid and started wiping his shirt off. Of course, when he saw me laughing, he got pissed, and I told him to lighten up, I wasn't laughing at him in the first place, and he backed off.

People see humor in different things. She's not necessarily laughing AT you... she's just laughing because she is happy. Does she often laugh when you least expect it?

baracus

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's uncomfortable kissing you. She thinks it's just an adjustment period until she can "learn" to be sexually interested in you. But she never will. Honestly, there is no doubt in my brilliant mind that this thing with her will not last.

Next contestant, please.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be one of many things.

DJ Damage is right on the money. Just enjoy your time with her, and let the chips fall where they may. Keep up the C+F, be playful, and have fun with her. As long as she doesn't literally recoil, and she's holding you as much as you're holding her (i.e., not trying to escape), you're fine.

Another thing you can do is not contact her for a few days. if she calls you and wants to get together or reacts really enthusiastically to you contacting her (if she's not the type who takes initiative), you can be sure she misses it. if she wasn't into it, she'd be glad to be away.

I would normally say to date other women, because it looks like you're getting a bit of one-itis here. But the odd thing is that she may be, too. Spend bit more time doing other things to distract yourself from thinking too much about her.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I am seeing a girl who giggles like this also. She giggles when she cums too.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep, I think some of you guys are right. I have oneitis!

As for the kiss, she really throws herself into me so there's little doubt she wants it and I'm probably blowing the giggling way out of proportion.