Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If you want a really cute girl, you must meet her through friends

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many of you agree? In my opinion, and from what I´ve seen if you want to fvck or date a really cute/hot girl/women you must meet her through friends (or work college etc) The point is that it will be terribly difficult through cold approach.. the odds are against you...

The girls that are open to cold approach, specially at clubs and the ones you are able to bang are usually really slutty (so it´s dangerous for your health).... and most of the times UGLY.

That´s why the best good looking guys, also go for the pigs in clubs... they know it´s almost impossible to land cute girls... and I mean 6 or plus, because you know how much entitled they are

What´s your view..

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't agree. Attraction is everything. People meet alone all the time. Meeting through friends may make dating easier but it is just one of many ways to meet girls IMO.

DonDiscovery

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, i call bull****.

the standard of women you can get thru cold approach depends on how good your cold approach is.

the standard of your cold approach will depend on a number of factors
1. looks (TO SOME EXTENT. I CAN'T STRESS THIS ENOUGH)
2. status (real or perceived)
3. game

I've seen guys who are not aware of the seduction community cold approach and kiss close 8s and upwards with ease because they naturally had these 3 factors.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there's some truth to that. Girls who are hot get hit on by random strangers all the time. Because this kind of attention comes easy to them, they don't appreciate it and generally regard guys who approach them in such fashion as low value ("there has to be something wrong with him if he has to resort to hitting on random women..")

Also, in our culture, women are trained to regard strangers with suspicion. As an outsider, you have a much lower chance of getting her interest as compared to someone who is already pre-qualified as a result of being part of her social circle.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonDiscovery said:
I've seen guys who are not aware of the seduction community cold approach and kiss close 8s and upwards with ease because they naturally had these 3 factors.
My friends and I used to go out and try to pick up girls all the time when we were young men, and that was 30 some years ago. It's just the natural thing to do when you're younger. The seduction community seems to think they have come up with a new concept and invented pickup, but nothing could be further from the truth.

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely not true.

Dating a girl now that's very good looking, at least a solid 8 (personally, more of an 8.5 to a 9), great personality and good christian values. Met her while she was on a girl's night out (with 3 other girls, they went home around 10 that evening, they aren't a party group), got along very well with her friends, and got a phone number and then a later date with her.

And it's been on from there.

It may not be easy, and it may not be a quick process, but it is definitely possible. I've heard the suggestion a few times to try happy hours - find the girls that don't go out to late night parties at bars, but instead just go grab a drink after work with a few friends.

Crazystarf

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's easier to meet someone cute through a social circle (as the chances of success will be higher), but you can definitely do it from a cold approach.

Chances are, the best time to do a cold approach (assuming college), is to do one while she's studying or lunchtime; it won't work if she's moving around of if she's still in class.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
How many of you agree? In my opinion, and from what I´ve seen if you want to fvck or date a really cute/hot girl/women you must meet her through friends (or work college etc) The point is that it will be terribly difficult through cold approach.. the odds are against you...

The girls that are open to cold approach, specially at clubs and the ones you are able to bang are usually really slutty (so it´s dangerous for your health).... and most of the times UGLY.

That´s why the best good looking guys, also go for the pigs in clubs... they know it´s almost impossible to land cute girls... and I mean 6 or plus, because you know how much entitled they are

What´s your view..

puss% alert...puss%alert.....i just met 2 cute girls today...and totally random...up your game

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
The best looking ones (I ever pulled) I met via cold approach on vacation. Peak was HB8.5.

Locally, cold approach females have been cr@p lol. But I think it's a function of where I live. If you live in or near a major city, it may be better.

I think if you want a cute AND decent quality female, social circle is preferred. To that end, I agree.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
JdelaSilviera said:
The girls that are open to cold approach, specially at clubs and the ones you are able to bang are usually really slutty (so it´s dangerous for your health).... and most of the times UGLY
Not true. If you cold approached, you would know

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
Bokanovsky said:
Girls who are hot get hit on by random strangers all the time.
Contrary to popular belief, hot girls do not get "hit on" all the time (at least in my experience). That's a myth. Most guys don't have the confidence to approach them under the influence of alcohol, much less during the day sober. They might give some eye contact, or point them out to their buddies, but that's usually as far as it goes. I've been day gaming for quite some time now, and have never seen a guy cold approach. Literally, I can't think of one exception. The only approaching I see comes from drunk guys in a crowded bar setting.

The super hot girls are usually the most insecure because most guys have trepidations about approaching them. The reason the girls in the 6-8 range have the biggest egos is because they aren't as intimidating to guys and get approached a lot more often. For me, a 7 is usually more difficult to pull than a 9.

A girl's ego is not defined by how hot she is, it's based on how many guys she's aware of that want her.

Sneaking into a girl's social circle is usually something I try to avoid. It's a silly game I've seen play out many times. The hot ones will usually absorb the attention from their admirers in their immediate circle and then turn to an external guy from another circle to date. It's sort of a barometer to see what their "market worth" is. Women compartmentalize their social world. Their follower guy friends are in a different bracket from the guys they want to date. To the inexperienced, this line can be blurred and that's how they fall into the friend zone. They don't understand that a woman has the control in a situation where men are competing for her attention. That's why it's best not to "enter" her world. You will never be top dog in that environment. It's filled with male admiration, desperation, pedestal behavior, c0ckblocking, etc. The way you separate yourself from it is by not being apart of it. You subconsciously communicate that you are high value by sticking to your world and not concerning yourself with those antics. It's a major turn on to women and it evokes curiosity because your world is foreign to them. They already know everything about theirs. It's boring and predictable. As much as they like being in the spotlight, it's lonely to them because these aren't the guys they want.

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Social_Leper said:
No. That kind of thinking becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Don't limit yourself.

p.s Cold approached a HB9 on Thursday got me somewhere.

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=202629
Not really. All I saw in that post was you spending a great amount of effort trying to set up a first date with a snotty woman. You can say that it go you somewhere after you f-close, which you are still a long way from.

By the way, I'm not saying that it's not possible to meet hot women through a cold approach. But it's much harder than it would be in a social circle. That's just how it is.

Crazystarf

Don Juan
Reaction score
The super hot girls are usually the most insecure because most guys have trepidations about approaching them. The reason the girls in the 6-8 range have the biggest egos is because they aren't as intimidating to guys and get approached a lot more often. For me, a 7 is usually more difficult to pull than a 9.
Are you sure about this? The reason that the super hot girls don't get approached often (and the other guys not approaching her) is that most guys assume she's probably been approached by tons of alpha-males already; not really surprising since hotter girls are likely to have higher standards.

I've seen your point of view from time to time, but I've seen the complete opposite happen as well, so take it as it is.

JdelaSilviera

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
The best looking ones (I ever pulled) I met via cold approach on vacation. Peak was HB8.5.

Locally, cold approach females have been cr@p lol. But I think it's a function of where I live. If you live in or near a major city, it may be better.

I think if you want a cute AND decent quality female, social circle is preferred. To that end, I agree.
Thanks for your view mike! I think the place where you live, plays a big role.. specially if you go out to places where is "everybody", hitting on random girls is not very good to your image. From my experience, also, only "losers" girls, are available to being picked up at bars... girls with a moderate social life have lots of things going for them, lots of guys chasing so they wouldn´t even bother to look at a stranger.

Also it´s very different being a teenager or early twenties... from the rest. So kids who are 19 20, saying they met cuties through cold approaching that´s just normal.. and easy...

Gunner26

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not completly sold on this way of thinking. I think it's easier to get a cute girl from friendship groups and such, but not the only way. Saying this I am still at university, the majority of hookups do occur within friendship groups, or with friends of friends.

I believe you're saying it's the only way because it is easier. It is easier to build rapport because you both have the same friends, and you'll likely have at least something to talk about, you're also more likely to see them frequently, which always helps.

The amount of people I know though, the 'naturals' if you can call them that, don't really get with friends that much, but on complete randoms, or girls they've spoken to maybe once before briefly.

Gunner

Plutoman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like cold approaches over social circle game. Cold approaches give me way more flexibility, way more options, and I waste much less time.

The difference being that I have to stick my balls out there more and take a risk, but who cares? I'd rather have hundreds of girls as options versus a few inside my social circle where I know their last boyfriend, I know which of my buddies they hooked up with, etc etc.

For some of the girls, it can be hard to build enough comfort if they're a 'good' girl. Best way to get in with them on a cold approach is to win over their friends, or to engage them in a place where they are more relaxed and open, say, happy hour while they are with a group of friends, classes, etc.

goodfoot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I only go out of my way to cold approach the hottest chicks. I learned pretty early that getting rejected by a 6 and getting rejected by a 9 feels basically the same. So I'm getting the most bang for my buck if I shoot for the stars. I will still close other women if I get IOI's but I don't go out of my way for it.

I'm not a fan of social circle game because women don't want to look easy. You have to work way harder. Plus people are always in your business.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
goodfoot said:
I'm not a fan of social circle game because women don't want to look easy. You have to work way harder. Plus people are always in your business.
When I think of social circle game, I usually think more about "acquaintence game" than dating someone I actually hang out with all the time. Maybe a girl you might meet at a friend of a friend's party, or a girl you might see like twice a year. But since there is an actual social connection (she knows x who knows y who knows z who knows you), she is more trusting of you.