Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Blew my load inside some broad on the dancefloor

Szyzzlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
So... I'm at some packed club and you can't even move around the bar because it so full, so I decide to cut-through the dancefloor to get to the otherside. I cut through... and I'm just laser eyeing b*tches to see if any girls wanna grind. I stumble across a set of 3 girls and I grab the hand of one of them (a hot brunette) and I pull her a little closer. She offers pretty much no resistance and in seconds I'm grinding her from the front, knee between her legs. Feeling up her back, running my hand through her hair on the way up.

I take her a little ways away from her friends... and at this point the dancefloor is packed and nobody can see what's going on except for you and the person you're dancing with. She has a short black dress on that barely covers her ass. So, I turn her around and start grinding her ass against my rock hard c*ck. I run my hands all the way down her legs and up right along the inside of her thighs. After things get a bit heated, I run my hands up her thighs and start massaging her puss over her g-string. She doesn't do a thing to resist or hold back ...which is fantastic :) . Since nobody can see what's going on and nobody can see how badly she's being violated... she doesn't give a sh*t. It's awesome!!

Anyways... as I'm sure most of you know... sh*t gets freaky pretty quickly!! I turn her around and grind her from the front. This time I'm rubbing her puss on my knee and i have both hands firmly grabbing her a$$. Her a$$ was amazing... firm, athletic and tight. She is offering absolutely no resistance to any of my advances. I can pretty much do whatever I want to this girl... and she doesn't give a f*ck because nobody can see what's going on anyways since the D-floor is so jammed.

So I continue to grind this girl from behind for a good 20 minutes. I'm constantly pulling up the back of her skirt to play with her puss. I move her g-string to the side and start sliding my fingers in her every once in a while. Her puss was sooooo wet. I'm grinding my bonner through my pants against her bare a$$. She was constantly rubbing my c*ck from the front through my pants and then she reached into my pants and started playing with it while she faced away from me. So it looked like I was grinding her from behind.. but she had her hand behind her back and was jerking me off. i couldn't be happier with the situation and we kept this up for a good 10 min.

Then after a while she kept grabbing my c*ck and pushing it towards her a$$ as we were grinding. Like she was trying to insert it into her puss. I took the hint and I unzipped my pants. She reached through my fly and pulled down my underwear so my bare d*ck was now grinding against her a$$. I was so turned on at the moment... that there was only one option. I PULLED HER G-STRING TO THE SIDE AND SLID IT IN. She backed up against me and reached behind her to make sure that it was totally in. We kept grinding with my c*ck inside her for a good 5 min. Nobody could tell that we were f*cking since it just looked like I was grinding her from behind.

I was soooo turned on by the whole situation and I've had a ragging hard bonner for atleast 30min from this girl that I knew it was not gonna last very long. She kept backing up her hot a$$ into me and bouncing on my c*ck as we danced. I couldn't help it any longer.... I blew the biggest load inside her. I must have unloaded a gallon of sperm since I had a bonner for a good 30 min. The grinding gradually slowed down as my c*ck pulsated inside her. We just stood there for a moment and I pulled my c*ck out of her and zipped up my pants. C*m was dripping all down her legs. I whispered in her ear that I would be back in a sec. I went to the washroom and cleaned myself up. I purposely avoided her the rest of the night and hung out with my buddies :)... however, I did get her number at closing time... might as well do that again some time... haha

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds hot, but don't keep contact with her. In fact, never talk to her again. She could be pregnant.

joe henny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow lol

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats on the Herpes, HIV, and maybe even a a child if you're lucky!!!

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
If this story is true, which I doubt, this is something that none of you young guys should do. You should 1) Not fuvk a stranger without a condom on the dance floor cause she could have STD's. 2) Shoot a load in some broad that you don't even know if she's on the pill.

Very reckless behavior. I hope that none of you guys do anything close to this idiot's behavior. He put his life on the line for 30 min of pleasure. That is the definition of a fool. USE A RUBBER WITH A STRANGER!!!!

Bluntmaster

Banned
Reaction score
I know a guy who met a girl in a club and banged her outside in the alley. But this is the first I've heard of it on the dance floor.

Oh and the guy I know used a rubber at least.

Alien

Don Juan
Reaction score
spinaroonie said:
Don't listen to the no-pvssy getting haters. Well done,
son.
I agree 100%. No risk no fun!
But personally i would not shot in her even with 6-7 vodka in me.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
CantTouchMyStyle said:
I'd marry her.
It WAS kind of fvcking sick. I love me a freak.

HeMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i agree with falcon

the guy is an idiot!

cant believe he didnt use a condom with a girl who gave it so easily..

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've finger banged a b*tch in the club before. Never ****ed one in the club before though. Guess I gotta step my game up. haha

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't wait for the thread in 2 months.

"**** WAT DO I DO NOW?!?!?!?!?!?!"