Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl online asking me to add her on facebook

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I met a cute girl online , we had fun talking to each other... i had to finish the conversation so i told her - I really need to go , i had fun talking to you . can i have you number? she didn't respond so i quit the web site.

After few hours she responded that she's sorry for hanging me , she was helping her friend in mid crisis blah blah blah...

She asked me if i have a Facebook.

To tell the truth i don't like the idea of giving a girl i want to meet and start something my Facebook.. what you think i should respond ?

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
-I don't have a facebook

-You will get my facebook once you get me your phone number

-Are you already trying to stalk me ? I gotta nickname for you, Stalker Girl !

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont give her facebook for different reasons:

1)she gets what you asked for thus you will result as too compilant to her

2)she will evaluate your profile with her friends no different than a employer evaluating your curriculum and looking for weaknesses

3)no mistery nor chances to disappear as easily or bvllsh1t her

4)she could be some kind of psyco which you dont want in your life nor in your friends one

5)She is probably a random cvnt who left the you suddenly because she tought you were no entarteining enough for her, then decided she wants to play some more with you.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
Dont give her facebook for different reasons:

1)she gets what you asked for thus you will result as too compilant to her

2)she will evaluate your profile with her friends no different than a employer evaluating your curriculum and looking for weaknesses

3)no mistery nor chances to disappear as easily or bvllsh1t her

4)she could be some kind of psyco which you dont want in your life nor in your friends one

5)She is probably a random cvnt who left the you suddenly because she tought you were no entarteining enough for her, then decided she wants to play some more with you.

Thanks for the wise answers,, so what you propose the proper answer will be ? i need a good answer which will show her i continue see her .

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore the b/s advice above....forget all this cr@p about it being wrong to add a girl to facebook if your profile shows you as a cool guy and not a loser...>!

If you add her, it is only natural to chat to her at same stage and suggest a meet up and get her number.

If she doesn't give you her number, then you know she isn't interested anyway,and you can delete her, with minimal time wasted.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
FB friends = friends.

Don't do it. Facebook friendship is 1% more romantic than normal, and 99% less romantic than love. You become like everyone else. You might have a week of extra romance and then it gets old. It's almost impossible for a guy to impress a girl on FB - they have 800 friends and we have 150 or whatever. Also, why give out your private info to 500 a-holes? Plus, I use it for political rants and mourning a lost friend, etc. - it's rarely romantic.

Just email her on FB so she sees your profile pic and leave some stuff public.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
Thanks for the wise answers,, so what you propose the proper answer will be ? i need a good answer which will show her i continue see her .
Hard to say now, give us some more details.

In which chat do you usually talk, did you exchange pictures?

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We talked on JDATE.. my profile has pictures so i don't see the point of having my FB.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will add Any of the cute ones to my Facebook, because when the others see that I have a lot of cuties as friends, they like to elbow each other into my life. My facebook is only misleading in one picture I post. Everything else, is me 100% legit. I don't add family members, except one cool cousin (millionaire jet mechanic with a lot of, ah, big toys in his photos), former classmates, coworkers, only girls that I do not know (or not really well known; if she's got like 2 to 300 friends I will not add her) are added. It may look odd that I only have predominantly young girls (not fakes) as friends, but I think that they do not care and do not notice. I message with a new one(s) every weekend. Add her, damnit. Life is short.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The funnies thing is she's an american and i am not so its kind of cool to talk with a girl she's not like the native stupid girl i find in my country.

So the verdict is to add her?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
Hello Guys,

I met a cute girl online , we had fun talking to each other... i had to finish the conversation so i told her - I really need to go , i had fun talking to you . can i have you number? she didn't respond so i quit the web site.

After few hours she responded that she's sorry for hanging me , she was helping her friend in mid crisis blah blah blah...

To tell the truth i don't like the idea of giving a girl i want to meet and start something my Facebook.. what you think i should respond ?

Obviously she wants to see more pictures and 'social proof' of you to see if you have anything of 'value' to offer her especially since she doesn't know you.

If for some reason you do add her be prepared for her to just delete herself off and disappear if you 'aren't up to snuff' or be prepared for her not to look that great in her Flakebook pictures or to be something that may turn you off and you drop her from yours. IE: She's an attention wh0re etc.

If you simply don't give a fvck what she does or is. Add her to check her out a bit and get a feel for what type of chick she presents herself as to her Flakebook friends and 'fans' and get her phone number to hang out sometime. Don't post, email or 'like' her on it period. Nothing. Ask for her number one time and leave her there. Either she gives it up or after a few days you just delete her or she deletes herself.

I wouldn't bother with someone I don't personally know or haven't gotten to know on the phone first for a bit at least.. It's up to you though.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, but i did ask her phone number on the chat before i left and she didn't respond so i said F@ck it and just logged out. she responded later with an apology note she helped a friend in mid crisis ... do you have Facebook?:confused:

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
I agree, but i did ask her phone number on the chat before i left and she didn't respond so i said F@ck it and just logged out. she responded later with an apology note she helped a friend in mid crisis ... do you have Facebook?:confused:

Tell her you've experienced one too many peoples crisises/mental meltdowns over a burnt cheese sandwich etc. on a daily basis on Facebook and you deleted it period. Now give me your number toots.

She either does...or she can not 'like' this and keep it moving.

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Naughty Ninja said:
Tell her you've experienced one too many peoples crisises/mental meltdowns over a burnt cheese sandwich etc. on a daily basis on Facebook and you deleted it period. Now give me your number toots.

She either does...or she can not 'like' this and keep it moving.

Friend,

What you wrote me here dosent make any sense to me , i am not an american so this slang kinda weird for me :D

i simply come straight to her that i don't want to share my FB account for now and i want to have a conversation on the phone , simple is that , no?

Gro0ver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
Friend,

What you wrote me here dosent make any sense to me , i am not an american so this slang kinda weird for me :D

i simply come straight to her that i don't want to share my FB account for now and i want to have a conversation on the phone , simple is that , no?
Yes.

Simple as that!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
We talked on JDATE.. my profile has pictures so i don't see the point of having my FB.
If I were you I would not add her, I would try to talk with her at the phone instead since from her voice you can get enough information about her.

From the amount of contribution to the discussion from her you get a grasp of her interest level, from the language used you can get her cultural level (hardly an IT guy like you would score a ghetto girl) and most of all even if your life sucks at the phone you can "fake it untill you make it".

What will probably happen if you dont comply her request is that she will stop talking to you, probably for some weeks or a couple of months till her curiosity will win over her.
She will wonder how comes that a guy refused to do what she wants unlike most of the guys and she will explain herself it by considering you as a man with options, not a desperate.
This way you get social proof even if you have not.

Mine is an hypothesys, it could be that she totally disappear or she accept your decision of no facebook and keep talking to you.

But you live in the same country of this girl?

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah i do , we live in different cities , 20 mins drive.

Bumsniff

Banned
Reaction score
zorg198 said:
Hello Guys,

To add or not to add. That is the question. It's one of those nail biting dilemnas of our times.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bumsniff said:
To add or not to add. That is the question. It's one of those nail biting dilemnas of our times.
When in doubt, do nothing. Don't give her anything valuable.

"Oh but she'll see that you're a cool guy based on your facebook profile". Right. No she won't. You really have to work on that profile and edit to get a message across. You also have to select and screen your friends so they're not posting **** on your wall... etc.

The "cool" guys on facebook are always on facebook. The rest of us have better hobbies.