Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reply for "Will you buy me a drink?"

CJ 101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her : Will you buy me a drink ?

Me : I don't buy drinks for stranger, why don't you buy me a drink and the second round's on me ?

Her : Will you buy me a drink ?

Me : I don't give out free drinks, if you want me to buy you a drink then come here and give me a kiss ( tongue and all)

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
CHICK: WILL YOU BUY ME A DRINK?

SOLO: I only buy girls drink who are special

CHICK: I'm special

SOLO: Your not Special to me

The way her face dropped was priceless
I'm gonna try that the next time I go out clubbing.

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My fav response is...."sure but only after you buy the first round." if she does buy the first round, when she hands you the drink tell her, "you do know that this drink has a time limit right? ok now entertain me....GO!"

i also like to say this one only on 10's. "sorry, but i refuse to pay for sex....lol"

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been in that situation b4 and if i did buy her a drink it wouldve definetly led to sex, but i was broke and wasnt spending money on some random chick lol

(after chatting abit)
Her: Buy me a drink
me: what do i get out of it?

Kisses me

Her: How bout now
Me: i dont know you didnt really convince me

kisses me again

Her: now?
Me: how bout we just go back to urs?

she said bye to me after that haha

another one ive heard is

sure do u want a straw for your water?

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
Eh the water one sucks ass because you don't buy a water it's free. How about milk or apple juice?
It makes her wonder why you aren't like most guys that buy her a drink and by denying her request of "Care to buy me a drink" you are different, arousing her curiosity. She can make a canned opener/stealing drinks without intention of doing anything with you then you can make a lame joke. If she isn't gonna make an effort to con drinks out of you why should you make any effort back?

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
Eh the water one sucks ass because you don't buy a water it's free. How about milk or apple juice?

Y in Gods green earth would you spend money on a girl who randomly asks you to buy her a drink???

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
old_skoolr said:
Y in Gods green earth would you spend money on a girl who randomly asks you to buy her a drink???
That is why I love the water comment. Its free, shows humor and does work from what I found out yesterday. Anyone that tries to water reply remember that you have to smirk or smile depending on the type of chick and show you are meaning humor by it but also in testing it out it worked out and allowed me to number close on four people.

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, that water method is gold.

I would speculate tho that it would work better if you actually paid the piddly $5 or woteva for the bottle of water, and gave it to her.

But I mean its so great I imagine she'd be like "wtf, water? Naw I wanted vodka", and you'd be like "sif! I know what girls like u are like when they get drunk~ all they think about is sex sex sex... I'm not gonna let u use me for my hot body:p" etc.

Hahaha I wanna try it out next time now ^^

Zodiac

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
d!ckmojo said:
Haha, that water method is gold.

I would speculate tho that it would work better if you actually paid the piddly $5 or woteva for the bottle of water, and gave it to her.

But I mean its so great I imagine she'd be like "wtf, water? Naw I wanted vodka", and you'd be like "sif! I know what girls like u are like when they get drunk~ all they think about is sex sex sex... I'm not gonna let u use me for my hot body:p" etc.

Hahaha I wanna try it out next time now ^^
Go for it man. Play up the humor of it.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did the water thingy...

Her: Shouldn't you buy me a drink?
me: SURE!!!
Her: Cool! Wanna taste my drink?
Me: Ofcourse! *drinks the whole thing*
Me: *going to the bar* Get me a beer and a water for the lady!

She was so pissed :) but it was totally worth it, my friends even tell that story to their mates cause it was so entertaining to see... This girl was smoking hot btw, 8+. To bad she was a leech.

Another funny part of the story is, a few months later she met my brother and he totally negged the hell outta her. She kept nagging at him and he kept laughing about it and turning it into ridiculous stories. So now she doesn't like my whole family :D

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll just start talking to her to feel her out, obviously ignoring her request for a little bit, if the conversation is pleasant and lasts a decent while and shes not sounding like a broken record or looking back at her friends or some ****, sure i'll buy her one. Even if she leaves it's good for other women to see you talking to girls, particularly if she approaches me.

PlentyOfLove

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some funny as heck lines in here. Might have to try some out, though women rarely ask me for favors (apparently I'm "intimidating to approach", whatever that means).

Anyway, I think I have something original to contribute. If you're a natural on the spotlight, feel free to try. It's tons of fun.

HB: WAAA BUY ME A DRINK PLS
ME: I would love to! If you can answer a question. Up for the challenge?
HB: WUT?
ME: DING DING DING! Everyone pay attention, it's TRIVIA TIME! This lovely lady.. err what's your name? Right, HB here wanted me to buy her a drink, and I offered to, if she can answer the following question. And I would like to extend this offer to all of you here tonight! So answer it correctly and get free drinks!
ME: The question is: Why should I (buy anyone a drink)?

Only good things can happen from here on out. "You look like you have the money!" "Yes I do, but it's MY money." "I would like to talk to you more" "Then buy yourself a drink and we'll go sit someplace quiet!" and so on. Be creative. If she isn't the playful type, chances are someone else in the crowd is, or at the very least you'll get some laughs out of it.

Maragaret71

Reaction score
Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting similar rss drawback? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkxbest wishes

tripod23

Don Juan
Reaction score
had this very recently . out with some guys from place i work one of the girls is pretty hot ...she says are you getting me a drink ,,,,,,,i said no im not your getting me one its your turn,,,,,,,she says ok what do you want then - i thought bingo........ so i looked at the bartender and said i will have a double vodka and coke a black russian and a budweiser when your ready, oh and get the lady half of your cheapest out of date larger thank you. she looked stunned at first with what i did and said.........but she found it very funny when the penny dropped.

adam225

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me in a bad mood...

Her: "Will you buy me a drink ?"
Me: "I'd rather throw the money at a homeless person"

Me in a good mood...

Her: "Will you buy me a drink ?"
Me: "Ok, one second... wait here..." *I stroll off to the bar*.
Barmaid: "What would you like to order ?"
Me: "Can I have a glass quarter filled with tap water, ice, and a straw please (so it looks like vodka)".
Her: (what ever the SKANK says)
Me: "Have a nice big sip girl.... You'll enjoy it..."