Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you get her to chase after you?

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I need to know how to make her chase me. Give me ALL the details...everything. I don't want to be the agressor, I want her to fall for me before I do anything else.

Thanks.

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
women chase after something they can't have... so basicly stay just out of reach. When you say you'll call, DON'T. When she asks you to call, Don't. basicly ignore her.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the scientific name is called ACTIVE DIS-INTEREST. This is where one would initiate then pull away. Hint your kinda interested then lean back.

PRACTICLE in da FIELD EXAMPLES:

running an ad in the paper for a cheap car or room for rent and INCLUDING the "prefer women only" line.

Teaching a class like yoga, or other chic friendly hobby (cats, jewelry,etc)

WORKING IN WOMENS CLOTHING STORE or any other place where women must approach you....bartender, Disc Jockey, bouncer,food sample giver outer guy, etc.

HOSTING A PARTY-making sure you are at the door, handing out invitations or posting flyers. U B the hostess with da mostess.

VOLUNTEER-at any chic friendly function ( breast cancer awareness, speed dating, wedding planner,etc)

THESE ARE ALL EXAMPLES WHERE THE WOMEN MUST APPROACH YOU.......with virtually no competition and a spectacular medium for you to flirt like a mad man.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOW back to the active dis-interest thingy......dont be readily available, date other women IN ADDITION to her to give you options, dont call right away, dont be predictable in any way, shape or form, always leave her wondering if you are into her, make a date then break it.......reschedule, leave when things are heating up..this drives em crazy.

Just think like a chic (bitc h) and you will get the idea

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blackbelt2k said:
women chase after something they can't have... so basicly stay just out of reach. When you say you'll call, DON'T. When she asks you to call, Don't. basicly ignore her.
Well, women chase after something they WANT AND "can't have."

Not just "can't have."

Game is not just about mindgames...but having actual substance too. That's why you must DHV in A2...before making her DHV in A3. You show her yours, and if she likes what she sees then she'll show you hers. Then IF you like what you see, you'll move on to comfort. You must BOTH qualify yourselves - fair is fair, right?

Look, you gotta bait your hook if you wanna catch fish. Simply dangling an empty hook (or the wrong bait) around isn't going to get you very far...

AFCs do too much A2 and zero A3.
Whereas nooby PUAs will often overcompensate and do zero A2 and too much A3.

But both are "sinful" - off the mark. The answer lies in the middle. Ignoring only works if you've already (actively or passively) DHV'd and given her something she wants to chase.

Jestor

Don Juan
Reaction score
seek&destroy said:
Okay, I need to know how to make her chase me. Give me ALL the details...everything. I don't want to be the agressor, I want her to fall for me before I do anything else.

Thanks.
"I *want* her to chase me", IOW "I *want* her to want me". That's like two equal poles of a magnet, they won't attract. That's the wrong mindset. You can't make women chase you, you can only LET them. And they will as long as you aren't playing an active role in trying to make them do anything.

You have to stop wanting and lusting and then things will happen to you rather than you trying to make something happen.

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
COD said:
WORKING IN WOMENS CLOTHING STORE or any other place where women must approach you....bartender, Disc Jockey, bouncer,food sample giver outer guy, etc.
REAL MEN OF GENIUS
Mr. food sampler giver outer guy. LOL

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
Well, women chase after something they WANT AND "can't have."

Not just "can't have."

Game is not just about mindgames...but having actual substance too. That's why you must DHV in A2...before making her DHV in A3. You show her yours, and if she likes what she sees then she'll show you hers. Then IF you like what you see, you'll move on to comfort. You must BOTH qualify yourselves - fair is fair, right?

Look, you gotta bait your hook if you wanna catch fish. Simply dangling an empty hook (or the wrong bait) around isn't going to get you very far...

AFCs do too much A2 and zero A3.
Whereas nooby PUAs will often overcompensate and do zero A2 and too much A3.

But both are "sinful" - off the mark. The answer lies in the middle. Ignoring only works if you've already (actively or passively) DHV'd and given her something she wants to chase.

I don't get what you're saying, can you explin whatyou mean by all the things like DHV, or A2/3???

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off you need to realize that not ALL women are going to chase you. Some have lives of their own and aren't particularly needy themselves. You don't need her to chase you, all you need is to make sure she likes you as much as you like her. Personally, I don't find it very attractive to see a girl making a guy the center of her universe, makes me wonder if she has self-esteem or has anything else going on in her life.

bigappledj

Banned
Reaction score
speakeasy said:
First off you need to realize that not ALL women are going to chase you. Some have lives of their own and aren't particularly needy themselves. You don't need her to chase you, all you need is to make sure she likes you as much as you like her. Personally, I don't find it very attractive to see a girl making a guy the center of her universe, makes me wonder if she has self-esteem or has anything else going on in her life.
Obviously you have never been chased by a girl. The idea is to let her do all the work.

How do you get a girl to chase after you? Easy. Place yourself in an entirely different peer group. You are old news to those that you currently hang with. Dump them just like they would dump you if something better came up in their lives.

Remember, all friends are temporary.

Industry

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When does the chase end? I mean... the entire world is in a relationship. How long after you meet the girl do you be normal and just have fun?

bigappledj

Banned
Reaction score
She should always be chasing after you. Most men on here spend all their time buying fancy books that tell them what they really shouldn't be doing. Those books make them desperate horny little turds. To get a girl the right way you must have patience.

Remember, the guys with a big sex drive get the fat ugly tramp. They jump at everything that walks by. Where they see sexy I see flaws. Raise your standards. Do it now.

speakeasy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigappledj said:
Obviously you have never been chased by a girl. The idea is to let her do all the work.

How do you get a girl to chase after you? Easy.
Oh yes I have. I was this one girl's oneitis for years. Until she finally met someone and got married last year. We're still currently friends.

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok...I get some of it...DHV = Display Higher Value. But just how do I do that???