Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

She still lives with her ex.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys.. Looking for some advice here. I was seeing this girl for about 2 weeks prior to last night. She's still living with her ex who she broke up with about a month ago. This didn't really bother me cause I'm not taking this girl on dates. (Everytime we've gone out, she paid for me.) Other than this, I've just been going over her house for sex.

But last night she said "We need to calm down with this" and sh1t.. Her fvckin b1tch ex boyfriend came home drunk driving last night and was being all emotional on her ass. It was really strange for me to just be standing there. Whatever though. Then I just told the girl I was gonna leave and that it was no big deal. I was fvcking pissed though cause I wanted to get laid, and it was all ready 11pm on a saturday night so everyone all ready made plans.

She called me up being all emotional and sh1t about the thing.. I said to her "I still wanna fool around but if your ex is gonna be a pvssy about it and you let him put a huge burden on you then we probably shouldn't." She agreed with me. I just walked right out without kissing or hugging her.

I just want to salvage this cause I lost my v-card to this b1tch, I'd like to just use her for practice to get better at fvcking. I feel like she really dumped me cause I wasn't good at sex.. She seems like a dumb chick that's shallow enough to do that.

Thoughts or opinions?

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you probably aren't good at sex yet

her ex knows her "spots" and most likely they are still having sex

if i were you, i'd make her come to you

you don't have much control on her turf, and the last thing you need is the "ex" showing up drunk while you are balls deep in what he probably still considers his

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaron B said:
you probably aren't good at sex yet

her ex knows her "spots" and most likely they are still having sex

if i were you, i'd make her come to you

you don't have much control on her turf, and the last thing you need is the "ex" showing up drunk while you are balls deep in what he probably still considers his
True, I know I'm not since I haven't even came the 3 times we fvcked. I was really close the 3rd time, but she wanted to stop. I got her to cvm the other night while massaging her **** (or so she says).

I said to her last night "I think you still have feelings for your ex and I think you two should just try and work things out.".. She said it's not like that anymore blah blah they can't get along. The guy seems like a real AFC loser. But the chick does seem like a liar too. I figure I'll give her a week or two to make up her mind on whether she wants to chill again. If not then whatever. I just want to get laid more. Sh1ts addictive lol.

About the sex thing though, she told me she feels self-conscious like she's not attractive enough for me or something. But that could also just be a nice way of saying "you suck in the sack"

Aaron B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure you aren't bad at it.

You will obviously improve greatly in the near future as you get more experience.

Not coming isn't a bad thing imo, especially if she gets off.

Lord Sidious

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me get this straight:

- You´re f****** a chick at her place (for more even knowing she´s dumb), and a guy, who was her boyfriend is living there too. So, you´re going there to "do the job", knowing that he also lives there and can show up at any time ?????

These kind of situations are complicated, bro, and you´re risking your neck just for f****** with a dumb chick?

Well, you´re braver (or unwise/desperate) to do that, in my opinion...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex,

I would recommend "finding" or getting a DVD series called "2 Girls Teach Sex" and learning the techniques in there...you will be giving girls orgasm after orgasm and they will think you are the best thing since sliced bread...trust me on that one...some very simple technique things that will have your girl squirting before you even put it in her...

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no way in HELL I would ever go to a chicks house, when her ex lives there too! If you're gonna put yourself in that situation, at least take her to your house. I have had a live in girl, and we broke up, and it got very ugly, until I moved out. I was in a really bad place, and if she ever brought some guy there, I would have snapped!

You think this guy's gonna be ok with some dude over at HIS house banging HIS ex? ESPECIALLY if she dumped him. Do you have a death wish or something? Thats playing with fire, and you're lucky you didnt get seriously burned. The stupidity of that out of the way, you need to accept the fact that you're most likely a rebound for this chick, and keep her AWAY from her house as much as possible.

She's freshly broken up from a serious relationship, which is complicated enough, and I find it VERY hard to believe that you wont get attached to her if she took your virginity. Thats great that you got laid, but you should RUN!

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well just to set the record straight, I could probably kick her ex's ass. She's been trying to contact me, but I haven't replied.. She also posted something on FB that seemed to be referring to me. I think I'm just gonna toss this one out.

Just getting sick of this.. I'm so glad I didn't spend a DIME on this b1tch.

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
Well just to set the record straight, I could probably kick her ex's ass. She's been trying to contact me, but I haven't replied.. She also posted something on FB that seemed to be referring to me. I think I'm just gonna toss this one out.

Just getting sick of this.. I'm so glad I didn't spend a DIME on this b1tch.
Go get some more *****. You don't have to like her personality if all you wanna do is **** her. If not find some other chick.

window

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
move on you are wasting your time with this messy situation. You want single enthusiastic women who have no ex's lurking around...

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She still keeps texting me. I finally decided to reply to give her a hint after getting this..

"I hope you're not ignoring me over some petty bullsh1t the other night."
I just replied by saying "Kinda busy today sry."

The fact that she can call this destructive relationship with her ex "petty bullsh1t" says a lot to me about her.

1.) That she doesn't respect the men in her life (ex's or guys she is currently seeing).
2.) That she doesn't respect herself (I'm just gonna KEEP LIVING WITH MY EX).

Nevermind the fact that she's probably gonna keep doing this long after I'm gone and keep digging herself a hole. Fvck this. NEXT.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dude seriously you are asking to get your throat slit or some ****.

all it takes is some overly emotional AFC who has had too many drinks to see you finally tagging that ass right and she hit that right pitch in the bed with the bed rocking the wall for him to go grab a knife out the kitchen and wait for you outside the room

FVCk. THAT.

seriously, WTF man? come on you are smarter than this. I mean we want to get laid but get laid responsibility bro. seriously, not even mentioning the fact that she is LIVING WITH HER EX who she probably till is fvcking. why even throw yourself in that type of silly ass game she wants to play?

look, i learned this. girls always have a way out. a momma, a sister, an aunt, a girl frined they can move with. she is living there beucase she wants to live there.

there is no such thing as homeless attractive white women lol. someone will harbor her ass if she wanted out bad enough

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
dude seriously you are asking to get your throat slit or some ****.

all it takes is some overly emotional AFC who has had too many drinks to see you finally tagging that ass right and she hit that right pitch in the bed with the bed rocking the wall for him to go grab a knife out the kitchen and wait for you outside the room

FVCk. THAT.

seriously, WTF man? come on you are smarter than this. I mean we want to get laid but get laid responsibility bro. seriously, not even mentioning the fact that she is LIVING WITH HER EX who she probably till is fvcking. why even throw yourself in that type of silly ass game she wants to play?

look, i learned this. girls always have a way out. a momma, a sister, an aunt, a girl frined they can move with. she is living there beucase she wants to live there.

there is no such thing as homeless attractive white women lol. someone will harbor her ass if she wanted out bad enough
What backbreaker said... why put yourself in potential dangerous situations for a trifling ho.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
Thoughts or opinions?
You want the truth? You're a slave to her pussy.

Yeah, I know. It's warm and moist and your dick feels great going in and out but is it really worth your dignity? If you don't mind throwing away your dignity, keep pounding it.

However, if you wanna grow as a Man, end things, learn and move on.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are right. I had a talk with her and told her I don't want to see her anymore. I know for a fact she isn't still fvcking her ex cause he is completely pathetic. (Computer dork AFC who cannot get over her). I think I can trust her on that, cause what kind of woman would want to sleep with a dude like that. Not that it matters really.. But I said if she didn't live with him, then things would be different, but she needs to lose him.

As for the slave to the pvssy thing. I'm really not.. In fact, I fvcked another girl last night! She's just a cool girl that I like to hangout with. We can talk about a lot of different sh1t which is awesome. But sometimes the circumstances just prevent things from going any further, which I completely understand.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really believe this "she's always fvcking her ex if she lives with him" mentality man. It's definitely possible, but there are exceptions to every rule. With that being said, she's all ready off the radar any ways.

f283000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just when I thought I had read it all in this forum something new comes up that shocks me.

This thread is unbelievable! This is some Jerry Springer type stuff right here.

Brother I hope you're careful. You never know 1 day you might be hittin it from behind doggy style and all of a sudden you hear the door open behind you and you see the screaming ex boyfriend launching at you with a knife!

I hope you're careful.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alex DeLarge said:
As for the slave to the pvssy thing. I'm really not.. In fact, I fvcked another girl last night! She's just a cool girl that I like to hangout with. We can talk about a lot of different sh1t which is awesome. But sometimes the circumstances just prevent things from going any further, which I completely understand.
Keep her as a free shrink then! ;)

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to give the same advice I probably gave you before.

This is just the beginning. Stop focusing on turning horse sh*t into gold coins, and work on being in a situation that doesn't require this kind of bs.

I think it's time for you to move on, brother. You're making the classic mistake - sex is so valuable to you right now that you'd do anything for it.

Realize that it doesn't matter how many times you get laid. Getting laid does not make you a real man - the kind that women want to lay.

This situation is temporary, because you ought to wise up and leave.

No texts, no come-backs, no witty "push and pull," just LEAVE. You got more important sh*t to focus on when you're 22. Sh*t, man, you're still just a kid, probably fresh outta college, or even still there.

You will get laid more over time, by better quality women, but only if you stop putting your time and effort into sh*tty dramatic ones, and instill the discipline and strength in yourself to do what makes you happy tomorrow, not what makes you happy today.