Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Why not retire in 10 years?

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
Instead of blowing your money on "fun", rent, new car, utillities, etc, why not save invest it, assemble 1/4-1/2 million, and go someplace where that amount of $ lets you kick back and forget about the rat race? Why keep bannging your head on a wall, feeding the worthless and empowering the wannabe Hitlers, and watching your savings and home become more and more worthless each day? In the Phillipines, 5k a year lets you live like you would on 50k a year here (gross, 35k clear) 1/4 mill is 50 years x 5k a year, guys. Learn how to average a real 10%, and you can live well with a mere 100k invested. Income Tax in Phiili is 3% per year, not 50% like it is in the US, when you include the state taxes, sales taxes, SS 15% rate, etc.

The life in the US, for 90% of you, is a trap set up to take your life and your money. Work for 50 years and draw a whoopee 15k a year! After the $100 bill is toilet paper! In 1970, an hr's pay, clear, of minimum wage, after tax, was $1.25. Gas was 40x a gallon. Today, to buy 3 gallons of gas, minimum wage would have to be $15 an hour, to clear the $11 you''d need to buy 3 gallons and it is getting worse every day! Get out, ASAP, or suffer the consequences.

There's a way (that nearly anyone can utilize) to have 1/4 million $ worth of credit, in about 2 years of "building". It's a great way to "self insure" against medical disasters, legal problems, etc, too. That hunk of cash can be kept ready to go, for less than 3k a year of maintenance costs, and about 3k will set it up in the first place. 3k is just $125 a month, spread over 2 years. That is not much, really, to have that sort of a "bailout" amount ready at all times. :)

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because people who retire from work retire from life 20% faster than the working man. Call me crazy if you will but I'm f*cikng proud of the career I've made with my life and I love being around my co-workers. All that buisness about living above the system is hog wash. Sure I have a slendid savings account in case stuff happens but the short times I was among the unemployed in my life I was bored as sh*t. Didn't really need to go back to work but working feels special. Sure I don't drive a ferrari or have a gazillon dollar home but I have alot of nice sh*t that other people would kill for. I don't understand where this notion of I need to be uber wealth to be happy in life came from but it's bull sh*t. Doing what makes you happy and living a life surround by good people is something money will never be able to afford and the returns on that are immeasurable.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EvilAgenda said:
Because retiring and living rich in U.S. is much more rewarding than living in some 3rd world country.

And by the way, living on 50k/year in the States is kinda like scraping by.
Uh, have you ever lived in any country outside of America? NO. I have lived in NYC. It sucked. Ugly, dirty, scary females, expensive, boring, etc. My ideal places to live with an Ukrainian wife would be one of the following: Floripa, Brazil; Beirut, Lebanon; Jurmala, Latvia; Sochi, Russia; Lugano, Switzerland or Punta del Este, Uruguay. Seriously, NYC is a joke. You can't even buy booze there. Really. A grocery store won't sell you real wine! Insane. Bars can't even get liquor licenses these days.

Please open your minds. American propaganda is bad for you. NYC is like a 3rd world country at times. Most of the people look like they come from the bad parts of Peru.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mx7Q...DvjVQa1PpcFPdHGeVzWU4DrE2ju_UfEERa73i_RpHZ5U=
What? Skiing in the Middle East? Why is everything in French? Welcome to Lebanon.

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously, 10 years is too long if you hate your job, and 10 years is too short if you love it.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While my career isn't perfect, its challenging and rewarding in its own way. In 10 years time, I will have assumed a much larger responsibility than most and will have amassed a good deal of technical knowledge in my field ( more so than other engineers in other roles). That said, I would like to 'retire' before I get too old to enjoy the money I have. By retire, I mean do something I find more enjoyable. It could be owning a bar, or a shop on a beach. The reality is that my retirement could be more 'work' than my current job ( it won't be), but to me that's perfectly OK.

And yes, 50,000 gross is the median household income which doesn't take you very far these days.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to combine the "how to get women" and "how to get rich" ideas, where I'll sell my amazing wealth creation system. It's called Retire Tomorrow - How to Find a B!tch with a Job. :D

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if i really really wanted to i could have probably retired what, 6 years ago.

from a technical standpoint, it's just not very feasible I did not work my butt off to sale my company to penny pinch the rest of my life in Madagascar. that freggin defeats the purpose of it all.

more than that though i am just too hard wired to work. i can't stop working. i will probaly be workign until the day i die. maybe not as much but working none the less. that's just me. when i get ideas i want to implement them. but with that said i don't consider work "work". i don't have to drag myself out of bed every morning i don't get the hump day blues. it's harder for me to take an off day than it is to get up and go to work honestly.

so i will just continue doing what i am doing now. come up with ideas implement them, make money, sell or use the money to implement another idea, etc.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's sad, dude. I put forward ideas, too, but thankfully, I no longer NEED to grind it out. That's what I've wanted for 47 years,a nd I've finally got it. If they would't have to pay you to do it, it's a hobby. The reason that they pay you is it takes effort and patience that you otherwise would not put forth. i've never heard of a job that i'd like enough to do 2000 hours a year at, at least, not for more than a very few years. If it paid 1/4 mill a year to shoota pistol swiftly, at combat targets, for instance, I'd put up with it for 4 years, but then I'd still quit.

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
you can GET a fine young woman from Philli to pay you 10-20k a year, depending upon what you know. :) She can hire on right away as a prison guard in TX, then after 3 years, go with the Feds. After 1 year, she'll have civil service protection and union protection, can get a title II machine gun and silencer making license ($1000 a year) and make 1/4 mill a year. After 5-6 years, she will dump you, most likely, but if you've made 100k or so off of her, why care? get another one just like her.