Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Do ugly girls have lots of sex?

nonameok

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see lots of ugly girls dressed real nice, tight pants and whatever else and I'm just curious if there are men out there that be doing these girls. I'm talking about really ugly girls.

Luminescence

Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
lol who cares, why u so worried about ugly chicks?
It's actually a pretty interesting question.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luminescence said:
It's actually a pretty interesting question.

Is this what you wanna discuss? the dynamics on ugly women getting laid?

sorry I rather would talk about how to obtain wisdom to lay a chick of my choosing or a dymepiece instead of how ugly women can get laid, everyone knows their desperate guys out there who are willing to throw their **** in anything.

sheep-man

Don Juan
Reaction score
most girls can get sex if they want too... even really ugly ones

HolyG

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do all trees have to be 15 feet tall? How many drops of water are required before you can classify something as a lake instead of a pond? How many ants are in the state of California? Do giraffes have lots of sex? Which ones get laid and which do not? Why does it seem today, that all you see, is violence in movies and sex on TV?

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nonameok said:
I see lots of ugly girls dressed real nice, tight pants and whatever else and I'm just curious if there are men out there that be doing these girls. I'm talking about really ugly girls.
I would concentrate on improving myself and being the best man I could be, rather than worrying if girls who you don't find attractive are sleeping with guys.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short answer: They get as much sex as they want.

No matter how fat or ugly a girl is they can basically get sex whenever they want. She may not get the guy she wants but she will find somebody.

Drewskie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maxtro said:
Short answer: They get as much sex as they want.

No matter how fat or ugly a girl is they can basically get sex whenever they want. She may not get the guy she wants but she will find somebody.
Exactly!!!

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, because there are more guys than girls, and guys want sex more than girls do.

shaunuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, ugly girls get laid as much as they want because even though they're ugly, guys will fvck them because they're an "easy lay" (usually).

I doubt it has much to do with there being more guys than girls. And the bit about guys wanting it more, if you read around and experience real world, you'll realise that's not true Kerpal.

Most girls can walk into a nightclub and walk out 5mins with a guy ready to ****. And us guys are capable of similar, if we play the game right.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yah. Someone will take the pvssy off an ugly girl. I know one who has 4-5 boyfriends she's juggling. She tries to brag to me how all these guys want her in a lame attempt to make me jealous. I turned her down, she looks like she has downs syndrome. But she slvts around pretty hard, throwing herself at other peoples boyfriends and taking weak beta men who fall in love with the pvssy and won't leave her alone. Ugly girls are only good for practice and moving on. That's the way a DJ should think.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The same could be said about any women or men...

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SXS said:
The same could be said about any women or men...
No the same can not be said of men. If that was true then this site and others like it wouldn't exist.

There are men who haven't had sex in years who are trying to get it. And paying for it doesn't count.

guywhoneedshelp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've f'd a 6, 7, 8 9 and 10.

Anything lower than a 6 I never wasted my time with.

These days I don't really waste my time with anything lower than a 8.

I'm sure if I went through a dry spell, suddenly a HB6 would be making me really hot.

Reaction score
San Jose California said:
You really have to stop posting in bold DonJuan11, or even better period. Everyone knows you're an inexperienced tool and just post here for "forums status" or some bs reason.
hell nah i fell out my chair laughing at that, yea ugly chicks get boned, I have one on my list atm, I don't discriminate

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
San Jose California said:
You really have to stop posting in bold DonJuan11, or even better period. Everyone knows you're an inexperienced tool and just post here for "forums status" or some bs reason.
I wish to increase my post count as much as possible.

Squiggly Sponge

Don Juan
Reaction score
You know that song that goes "I'll do anything..."

Yeah that song.

Believe it. There are guys out there that be doing absolutely anything!

Biggie

Don Juan
Reaction score
HolyG said:
Why does it seem today, that all you see, is violence in movies and sex on TV?
and where are those good old fashioned values, on which we used to rely? Lucky there's a Family Guy.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shaunuk said:
And the bit about guys wanting it more, if you read around and experience real world, you'll realise that's not true Kerpal.
It is true. It's the reason this site exists and why there are no equivalents to this site designed for females.