Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to attract latina and middle eastern women?

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
The types of women I'm trying to figure out are latina and middle eastern women (usually iranian or from turkey, lebanon, etc). At my school, these women are just gorgeous, hot bodies, etc. Very sexy. I don't have much in common with them and thier personalities are usually turn offs. I'm not looking for a romance, just a sober, makeout/fling session (in the school bathroom? mmmm).

What kind of cologne attracts them? Anything specific?

They usually intimidate the AFC's and even the "alpha guys" aren't exactly dominating them. Just strong EC and kino would put you in the top 5% of all the guys there. I've been trying to think of some good neg hits. They wouldn't expect it from the professional looking white guy like me.

Any examples of successfuly picking up these women in college?

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you didn't give any specifics... all generalizations.... and weird questions... but um, It's essential to find a relation with the girl no matter if it's short term or long term. You can start here: you're both in college, just work your way into it. If she bores you, pretend like you're interested i guess.

MacDonald

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would think Latino women and Mideastern women are very different.

Mideastern women are from a different culture entirely. Many are Muslims.

Ask some specific questions and maybe we can help.

dionysius_d

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
mid east/ central.

I mostly date ethnics for some insane reason..

Don't know much about Latinas.. but i had a few from Mid East and Central Asia..

By the way Turkish are closer to Central Asian, and Iranians are not arab either.. they are Indo-Aryan with their own history.

Mid East would be arabic origin mainly, except for jews, assyrian and other minorities.

The reason i say this is cause to get close to any of these women.. you will need to learn a bit about their culture and use that as a way in.. that's how i usually do it. But i am interested in their culture anyway

Be prepared for an up hill voyage though, since most come from backgrounds where arranged marriage is normal, most probably are muslim (turks and iranian are over 95%), and basically their families are into heavy tactics when it comes to the idea of partners for their "vestial virgin" girls.

But by all means try..have fun.. make a conncetion somehow with their culture and then make it more individual.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there's some club at your school like the Middle Eastern Student's Club, or something like that, join it, and you'll meet plenty of women.

The Middle Eastern women that I've known have all been hot, and their bodies are unbelievable. Tan skin all the time too. However, they seem to all be party girls, even the most studious ones who are actually very intelligent, so you have to be sort of a wild guy to keep up with them.

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Persian girls are more open I have found, and Lebanese as well, compared to other middle eastern girls. A lot of the Persian girls in USA are Jewish, so they are less conservative than the Muslim chicks. With Persian girls, even many Muslim ones will give it up because they are less conservative than Arabs, mainly because most in the US fled the fundamentalist regime, and so are more secular than religious.

But these girls are high maintenance...they usually have preety rich families backing them, especially the Jewish ones, and you had better be one hell of a DJ or have the cash. They don't like thugs but rather guys who are DJ's but dress well, are motivated, all that kind of thing. I know many who have dated white guys and Latino guys, and even a few black guys. But you have to be preety confident and have something to offer besides game....because since so many of them are so hot and so rich, they'll leave your ass quickly and find something else.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
learningtopimp,

Seems like we have had the same experiences with Persian girls. Every one I know is super hot and rich as hell. They all have amazing eyes and you just lose yourself in them, and their bodies are totally solid.

One I knew got engaged, but called it off like 1 month later. Just goes to show you, they know how to NEXT and aren't afraid to do it if you don't live up to their expectations.

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Becker,
I agree totally....these girls know what they want, and they know they are the **** and so they don't hesitate to get rid of a guy if he can't impress them. I grew up with lots of Persians so I was used to that, and I go to college with tons of them. Man, they have a lot of bull****, but are they hot. Damn, I'll tap that ass any day.

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is:

If you've gotten one of these types of women, what was your game?

My game so far has been strong EC, light kino (touch on the arm or hand while talking), I can usually get them laughing, and some fluff talk trying to get rapport. I haven't done any neg hits yet, though. And I haven't gotten any sh!t tests either. Doing that hasn't produced any big signs of interest. Do these girls even show big signs of interest, or do they just assume the guy is always in control, and he must take the initiative regardless of how they react.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a full wallet and spend it all on them!

Heh heh, j/k.

akindofblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Armenian is the only way to go

You need to seek out Armenian girls (read: Iranian Christians). They are absolutely gorgeous--intelligent, beautiful bodies, and amazing eyes. While many of them are quite committed to their religion, I'm taking a wild guess and assuming that's not as big of an issue as a Persian girl.

The only think with Persian girls is that they can get kind of hairy, but that's a minor quibble, I guess.

becker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree that there are quite a few hot Armenian girls out there. They all have enormous breasts for some reason (at least all of the ones I know do), even the petite ones. For some reason though I don't see them as LTRs, but rather more like girls you have flings with. They party too much and could never settle down to anything serious.

StockTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing how some races of women are just truely gorgeous. Find a thin latina, and tell me she isn't at least a 6? You couldn't say the same thing about white, black or asian women.

I like the challenge of getting it on with one of these little sex kittens. I haven't got money to throw at these chicks, it's going to be game only. I'll report back on here my results.

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Respect yourself. Unfortunately with these girls, you will have to get them stuff sometimes, take them nice places, because if you don't, they WILL dump you...very materialistic girls. Just do it, and then don't call for a couple days, be unavailable, then call again. You have to play games with these girls, and ALWAYS keep your options open because they WILL dump you if you can't come up to par. If your going after one of these girls, you better be ready to have a couple in the bullpen at the same time. My biggest advice is to just play games with them, vary your availablity, all the basic DJ things but being busy and having your own life has to be mixed with a willingness to give them shyte. Also, if you are a white guy you are at a little bit of a disadvantage because there is a pereception in these cultures that Americans just want sex and then dump the girl, but you can still do it.

learningtopimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, the guy does take charge, I had tons of Persian homies and many of them are very good DJ's, do well with white girls and black chicks especially. Kind of like Latinos. Persian girls aren't more picky about looks than other guys, but remember that Armenian and Persian men are some of the better looking ones out there because they're kinda white with an ethnic look, good eyes and often fairly buff. So you have to deal with that also. Lol that sounded a little gay but whatever.,

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo stocktrader, where do you live? I lovee lebanese girlss. I can tell you a thing or two since i live in an area where there are alot of arabs and latinos. They want some one who is a MAN. Some one who takes charge, and I can tell you guys have your mind sets wrong, you wouldnt believe how many women are really insecure.

I would really like to know where you live, i F*cken loveeeeee lebanese girlssssss.

Egyptiandude1

Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmm... a post on middle eastern women:rolleyes: o boy

k let me just tell you guys sumthin, I have vowed not to date an egyptian, armenian, iranian, persian women for the simple reason that ITS NOT WORH IT!!

They are toooo high maintenance and religous, i have a friend whos dating this chick from my church, and after 10 months of dating, hasnt even fingered her, let alone gotten any head??

it is not worth it, most of them that i know want to hold out till marriage and will date guys for the purpose of dating them. in their eyes and point of view, sex is not part of a relationship, just having a guy, who they can call and talk to and go out with, THATS IT basically. albeit they are fun people and kool, but arent worth it if your looking for sex in a relationship, but there are some exceptions, the ones who have been EXTREMELY amercanized, but other then that, if they know a guy wants to have sex with them, they will immdiately get turned off, i dunno why, i guess from the perception that american guys just want sex, but thats just the way it is, and MOTU can vouch for all of this (somehow they dont get as pissed when their own race wants sex, o well, they want it to i guess:D )

the reason i didnt mention lebanese women is because they are the more 'party' women of the middle east, and have heard from friend who have dated them that the sex was spectacular, one of my friends, on the night he took her V, she made him give it to him 6 times that nigh, thats right, lol , but he said he had to 'dj' her a bit more then usual, but it was well worth it...hey maybe i should go get me a lebanese one..what have I been thinking all these years:eek: :D

stud_muffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
hey you got to watch out what lebanese girls your going out with because most likly they have brothers and they will **** you up if they find out :)

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh you right..Persian guys are buff and good looking (wait a tick! Im persian!)

I dont have too much to add, except there are 3 different types of persian ladies..

The Americanized ones(Level 1 & level II) - Who are STRONGLY receptive to DJ techniques (EC, confidence, money, status , etc)

Level I Persian women:
They are receptive to DJ techniques..they are somewhat americanized and hold STRONG values as far as being respected, looking out for "wolves", and very cautious of American people (mostly because they are taught as children that americans are baaad!!)

NO KINO!!!!!!! persian women are VERY defensive about who touches there body, they act like their body is some priceless artwork at a museum!

Level II : (Very americanized Persians)

These are persians who are VERY receptive , flirty..and almost act like your typical beverly hills model wannabe

They have taken the playing hard to get to an EXTREME level (its like hitting on a model centerfold)

but they are a bit more laid back..they act like their sh1t dont stink , but its all an ACT..they want to be chased, adored, and glamourized (like models..but they arent models)

But DONT give in to the temptation to treat them like they WANT to be treated!! Once they realize that you are a better catch..and have more game/power than them..they will be all over you

Fresh off the boat persians:

They LOVEEEEE AFCs!!!! I sh1t you not!! they are way behind american culture of "playing hard to get", they still live in this "romantic harlequinn novel worlds"

you could be a 300 lb oaf, with hair crawling down your back..but if you treat them like any AFC would..they would LOVE u.

Usually if they have an accent..this is a safe approach

and again with fresh off the boat persians ..Little to NOOOO KINO!! they will think you are a creep who has no right to touch their body until you are married

otherwise..if they are caught up in all the american glamour (see type I & II above)

based on their dress style, speech, and receptivity...use Level I or II

IrReSiStIbLe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ok mate, seeing that i am consistently surounded by mid eastern, latina and indian/pakistani chicks at uni all day, i thought i should give u a few tips bout how i did it... its VERY simple... but let me warn u.. good looks DO count with these women...:p sorry... im just giving you advice according to what happened to me and what i did... u may disagree, but it works for me all the time...

Ok, firstly, be C+F... but in a different way... what i mean by C+F is do it in a sarcastic way... also, dont be too noisy, dont talk too much... they dont like guys who cant shutup...
Find a lot of interest in their culture.. theyll appreciate it and itll make you look like some1 who is good at assimilating and who is very open minded... like for example, the first time i met these two F*cking hot Greek chicks i was being all ****y and i was mocking them all the time saying they are mommy girls and that they dont seem like the types that go out much etc.. anyway, back to the topic, we were sitting at uni and suddenly i shout out; "Why the f*ck dont they sell Souvlakis(greek food) here...!! thats F*CKED!, im gonna complain.." they laughed (probz faking it lol) and later on told me they thought it was cute the way i got all emotional coz i wanted greek food... but you get the idea, huh? think whateva u want... these chciks gave me their numbers and they invite me to house parties whenever there's one on... one of their friends(HB9) wants me, and im probz gonna end up doing something with her... try (only in their presence) to act like a gangsta.. theyd find it somewhat interestiing and would feel safe in ur presence... i've gtg (buy my dad a pressie for fathers day...:D)... but i'll post some more stuff that worked for me later...
IrReSiStIbLe.