Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How would you convince her to send you dirty photos

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this to see what you all would say! Let's hear it!

(I already had sex with this girl last week)
I kept the conversation light and casual and then added randomly: "send me some dirty photos... =D"

She says, "And convince me why I should send you dirty photos... And what kind you like ;-)"

I end it with, "I like the nude kind and the you kind!"

I don't think that will cut it unless I'm more straightforward and I give her something to fantasize...

I'm adding, "Maybe a cute outfit and skirt with no panties on... a come get me pose... maybe halfway lifted shirt... now that's hot."

I bet some of you are masters of doing them yourself in person. I look down upon drunk photography, but I've only convinced really slutty girls to do a video. Any tips?

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I got a girl to give me naughty photos of her, but that's because I accidentally left it with her after we hung out, so I told her to feel free to take random pics of whatever. And I saw them when I got it back. I wasn't trying to get them either lol

But I personally think that's kind of stupid to ask a girl to take possibly incriminating photos of herself and send them to you, as she doesn't know what you'll do with them or who else will see them.

Why DO you want dirty photos of her? To jack off to? Focus your energy elsewhere lol

Reaction score
hmmm.... this is how i convinced a girl a while back. Start step by step. Tell her to send you a sexy fully clothes picture of her.... but tell her it has to be snensual enough to turn you on, and promise her that you would send her one of yourself that would turn her on.. then later, a couple of days later take a naked picture of you two together naked... and tell her its for her own eyes only, and that you will will one of you two naked too. Then she will trust you enough for a naked picture of herself naked. Thats how i personally did it haha

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll try that exact technique, Daydream Engineer. Thanks! Here's what she replied to my original message:

I have this one hot lingere outfit... How does that sound w some heels? ;-)

She changed my original idea, which means she probably isn't truly comfortable with the idea though she wants to please me, so I'll agree and then try to send one back before I work up a picture of us together. Great stuff!

Vice. That's an interesting story, but try and think (maybe for once) about the possible circumstances before you insult my motives. I could list tons of reasons, even though mine aren't perverted, stupid, or psychotic--but then, that's none of your business.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you already slept with her, then take out the camera when you two are in bed. Be normal and go along as if its just something you do, take pictures of her. From there, if you so please, start rolling some video.

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She sent me pictures in her lingerie... I don't even want naked photos, these are much better! The photography is interesting... she went through a lot to set the camera up and put on her ... "corset"? Anyway, they're sexy and classy.

Lesson learned. :)

Now I have to figure out how to show my appreciation. A few ideas come to mind!

GQ_Confidence_1

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its hot to get naughty pictures from girls that dont normally do that sort of thing.

I've gotten a bunch of pictures of girls online I've never met before in real life, who have sent half naked, naked pictures. Even better when they say, please dont respond to this email, its my husbands or something, lol.

The trust is very interesting. You can post these pictures anywhere, or do anything you want with them. I would never exploit them. But if you work a girl up enough, yep, she'll send them.

peytonlove

Reaction score
Well...

See I got naughty pics from a girl in an easy way. I asked her for them and told her she could do whatever she wanted. I got some a day later. Her friend took them and they were super hot. So yeah.

cmr662

Don Juan
Reaction score
My buddy used to do this and got all kinds of pictures back:

"hey send me some naked pictures"

the girl will either do it, or she won't. If she doesn't, shell usually something angry or shocked, which he would then just say "lol you thought I was serious. I was just playing, weirdo"

half of those girls would end up doing even after acting mad!

samson smith

Reaction score
I think it is a bad idea to convenience her to send bad photos.If you want to learn how to flirt with girls, then the first important thing you required to do is go out there and try it. You know that everything in this life, flirting takes practice to learn how to do it correctly. The most important thing Self confidence is the best dating tips that any man can get, I think this will attract more girls when you have ever imagine you could talk to.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SH!T!!!!! Just realized this thread is a year old and this (most likely) bot above me upped it! Oh well...

"Convince" should not be in your vocabulary.... Influence is better as it's normally under the radar...

When you try to convince someone to do something - they become the prize. Whatever it is you want from them becomes the prize. That's not a good thing.

So... How is it done? Let's say you want her to give you a backrub... Normal guy:

Guy: Honey, can you give me a backrub?
Woman: Why should I? (= "tell me how much of a prize i am")
Guy: Because im your boyfriend and you love me... I'd really really be greatful...

I'm grossing myself out writing this sh!t! But this is probably going to end with her not doing it or doing it in an uninspired way...

Let's see a different more slick way:

Guy: Blah blah blah (mention back rubs randomly in the conversation then pause to think)... That reminds me of Amalia... She used to give the best backrubs (act like you're enjoying a backrub).... And she used to do it with such passion... like it was turning her on to rub my back... she wasn't much, but she was great at that...

Now it can go in many directions (including her getting mad that you're bringing up other women. But unless she's grabbing an AK-47 - who cares?) Just lead her from there to give you a backrub without asking for it... Jealousy is a hell of an influence... Just look at all the guys on here posting 20 paragraph stories about their girlfriend and other guys. That's very strong emotional investment... And that's what jealousy does...

Some commments on what you've written...

Sexual said:
(I already had sex with this girl last week)
Good! :up: Now act like you've been there before.

Sexual said:
I kept the conversation light and casual and then added randomly: "send me some dirty photos... =D"
Try not to add randomly things like this... LEAD up to it... Much harder to do through text than through phone or in person! By asking for dirty photos - you are making her the prize. You are making the dirty photos the prize.... to be won!

Sexual said:
She says, "And convince me why I should send you dirty photos... And what kind you like ;-)"
Woman: "Convince me why i should" = her establishing herself as the prize... and you set her up for it perfectly...

Sexual said:
I end it with, "I like the nude kind and the you kind!"
You saying this = "Because you're the prize and i want to win you."

Sexual said:
I don't think that will cut it unless I'm more straightforward and I give her something to fantasize...
uhhh... what? She wants to fantasize about a man who does not dream all day of her naked photos. Women don't fantasize very often about what they already have.

Sexual said:
I'm adding, "Maybe a cute outfit and skirt with no panties on... a come get me pose... maybe halfway lifted shirt... now that's hot."
Get rid of the "Maybe" when telling a woman what to wear, etc.

This woman doesn't have much incentive to do this thing you're asking of her. There's so much wrong here.

Sexual said:
I bet some of you are masters of doing them yourself in person. I look down upon drunk photography, but I've only convinced really slutty girls to do a video. Any tips?
Lead up to it... If i want the sex to be more wild:

Me: (after having sex with a woman a few times; when talking about sex with past lovers) "Yeah, Krista was a wild one. She used to love when i called her a "s!ut" and "*****" in bed, and when i pulled her hair and slapped her face."

Woman: (jealousy setting in, challenge arising, claws out) "You never do any of that stuff with me."

Me: "I think you're too much of a good girl for that stuff...."

etc.
etc.
etc.

Understand that just because a woman complies with something - does not mean it was done correctly. Just like if she refuses to do something - that does not mean it was wrong.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A while back I was touring with my band. I texted my ex girlfriend for a little bit just to kill time. Then I told her "Hey, I'm really horny.. Send me sexy pics" She told me we were gonna hangout when I got home in return for them and I agreed.

I got the pics, I didn't hangout with her.

It's not really rocket science if the girl's really into you and you've hooked up a few times.

samson smith

Reaction score
I think you Send her a picture of your best moments and remind her of your quality time that is spent with each other. This is the best gift for girls. You also send her casual gifts or invitations.

metoo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the 3rd world gals will do "cam shows" for you on cam to cam video, dudes. I kid you not. A few weeks of emailing daily is all it took ME, and I'm almost 60. A few of them, I sent some bux to, also, but not all.

samson smith

Reaction score
You show the some photograph of her where you are taking part in cool hobbies such as Dancing, rock climbing, surfing etc. This will show you are interesting to her.

Slayer

Reaction score
What if you are drunk and hanging out and she shows you nudes by "accident"? Well the first was an accident but then she insisted on showing the rest she had.

MTGPublications

Reaction score
Great thread!

Really great insights here. I found a resource for what you are asking: the link in my profile. It should help you out. getnudepicsnow (dot) com is what it is. I have had quite a bit of success with women sending me nude pics on the internet. My friend suggested I write a book. LOL Good luck!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Never ask for sexy photos.

A huge milestone in relationships these days is when the girl voluntarily sends you sexy pictures of herself. Then you know she picked it out and wants you to have it. I find it happens around the 2-3 month mark. That is a sign of high interest, up there with the "<3" heart.