Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Signs a woman is falling in love w/ you?

8ball

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody have any concrete, definite 'tell' signals that a woman is falling in love with you?

This is a serious question, and I haven't seen it addressed much in the Bible. ( Of course, I may have missed it..the fuktard that I am. )

AzN KniGhT

Don Juan
Reaction score
when u find out that all she talks about is you.
When she calls you, and makes you feel so good about urself.
You find yourself trying to avoid her....don't ask me but it just happens
You start to lose interest
She keeps complimentin you
Her laughter and smiles and your converstations are genuine
She lies to you to make herself look good....

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had major knee surgery. My girlfriend spent the whole day in the hospital by my bedside. I couldn't get up to take a piss and I had to go like every hour from all the IV they were pumping into me.

So I had to piss in a urinal jug. Guess who was emptying and cleaning out the jug for me?

"*sniff, sniff* I think she loves me"

;)

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Slickster's is a great example! She's got to love him to do something like that :)
That's a BIG sign she luvs ya IMO.

- She's always there for you.
No matter what.

- She always wants to be with you.
She's always wanting to be with you. Even if your just going to be watching the Footy (which she hates) she still wants 2 be with u and share one of ur hobbys.

- She makes and effort.
2 like ur evil friends or put up with ur sh*t lol

- She says she 'Loves You'.
Then proceeds to give you a BJ

Then there's all the little things...

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 8ball
...I haven't seen it addressed much in the Bible. ( Of course, I may have missed it..the fuktard that I am. )
well i learn something new every day i swear to god. im so stoked now over learning the word "fuktard"! YAYYYYYYY! i think instead of doing 10 approaches tomorrow imma call 10 people fuktards... hope it doesn't somehow backfire...

John Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
i know this girl i'm seeing now is in love with me. but its to her detriment unfortunately. she always compliments me. always supportive. always trying to cheer up ANY negative thing i say. makes herself available for me 24/7. it ain't pretty. and yeah, if you can't tell i've seriously lost interest.

i hope that one day i can successfully get with a girl who's got her head on all the way and who doesn't slide into an AFC like pattern of behavior...

-jlc

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-Expresses deep concern for your wellbeing such as, "Ohhhh! You got bitten by a mosquito.....you poor thing! Are you sure you're ok?"

-Hints at the fact she's falling for you and tells you "I like you" excessively in a way that "like" could easily be substituted with "love"

-Asks a hypothetical question such as "Lets say that Kim likes Mike MORE than Mike likes Kim. How should Mike respond when Kim expresses her feelings for him?"

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she just wants to sit there with you and do nothing all day

her friends tell you she has a picture of you in her locker (and youve only known her for like 3 weeks:mad: )

she just stares into your eyes constantly when your supposted to be watchin a movie

she is willing to put herself into different positions;) just to please you

she is suffocating you beyond belief and dropping her other friends to spend time with you

it gets back to you through other ppl that she was telling them how much she loves you

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You really can't tell.. it's a mutual feeling both of you have.. like an invisible force. That's all I can say.

Kodiac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she just stares into your eyes constantly when your supposted to be watchin a movie
OMG, she did love me! I just though i had something between my teeth :D

Fkn ACF i was!

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry but you guys are describing infatuation. the whole "staring into your eyes when your watching a movie" is very infatuated level often confused with "love".

I think the only person who really hit the nail was the guy talking about how his gf cleans his piss and stays with him.

sailorgirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
beyond a shadow of a doubt

You will know and won't even have to ask. The guys have given really good examples but believe me when a girl truly loves you you will know., and not have to question at all. Sounds totally afc and gay but the song "becuase you loved me", by celine dion says it all when to comes to women.

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Click Here
sorry but you guys are describing infatuation. the whole "staring into your eyes when your watching a movie" is very infatuated level often confused with "love".

I think the only person who really hit the nail was the guy talking about how his gf cleans his piss and stays with him.
that is definatley true but i figured that is what he meant overall

considering i dont think that love can be achieved in a matter of months

Helter Skelter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When her stuff covertly starts showing up more and more in your closet and dresser drawers.

One girl had managed to stash over 50 pairs of shoes in my attic before I realized it. She said she was running out of room at her place.

So this means she's falling in love with you or maybe just trying to move in.:)

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Um..... are you guys telling him how to tell when a girl loves him? Or how to tell when a girl is stalking him? Apparently love = obsession? :D

Kwah

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally find it to be more love when you can talk to them for an hour and not get bored, when you can go for days without seeing each other and know that the other person still thinks about you without the whole stalker attitude.

Basically helping you fill up those little parts of your life that dont quite fit properly.

I dunno, I'm one of those old fashioned Chivalrous people though.