Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Nino-Tk's Journal of Women

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hola Amigos, been a week too long...anyway this will be a a very short, as I'm taking advantage of my school's resources...Hope I don't get caught.

I cold approached some girl named Eyez on Friday at school, told her I was interested in her...she said she would think about it, today she told me she is down...cool.

Today...I macked on this girl next to me in business class...she was so hot, especially her damn legs!I just had to, for specified reasons I won't be able to post of convo...but it was real smooth and abit aggressive...Think Casanova meets David X.

So now I am dating Eyez and Grace at school...and with the one I had today, it will be 3, thing is, she got a Bf, but she is real keen. I laid it on thick, so wish I could post the damn convo.

Later PLayerZ

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Players! It has been an awful long time, I couldn't post because as you guys know, I don't have a Pc and well Matric is really hectic, I'm afraid I've started slipping behind in my school work so thats gotta change like pronto!

Anyway, I don't have much time so please excuse any spelling mistakes as I'm rushing through this at an Internet Cafe with no cash at all.
SO MUCH has happened, well you guys know I'm a poet but for the first time on Sunday I performed at competitive poetry competition at a club and the response was AMAZING! I met like-minded people and just networked, poetry has been buzzing inside my head this week so now I'm just waiting to see If I made the top six, but the signs were good...I was the youngest there too.

Anyway, on to the women stuff now, remember Eyez from the last update? Well I took her up to the third floor yesterday and we chilled for a while and then I smooched her! She tried feigning disinterest but finally she yielded into my lips.We are dating now.
Then today, remember I stated that girl I couldn't help but appraoch her in business class? Well sometime last week she told me that she'd be cool with dating but only if I left all my girls, I refused. She walked away. Today, however, she told me that she was going to go ahead and just date but her friends refused profusely because they have seen hanging out with a girl too often so to her it just added fuel to me being a player. So she asked me straight up today if I had a Gf, I admitted to having several and then she kept quiet, after a while, she told me that we should be FWB, it seems good to me but I don't know gents, I think shes got feelings for real...anyway, I told her that I will be spending breaktime with her tomorrow,I'll see what will go down.

Guys, I'm running out of time but I just wanted to also state that I'm currently on my 24th day with PMO! Its been tough but damn! I'm so proud of myself, my previous record was 16 days, which was way back in 2008 so I'm doing good on tha note.

Anyways before I leave, I'd just like some perspective on this issue that has been bothering me, I approached some girl, China and although she digs me she says she can't date me beacuse of my reputation...now keep in mind that we only got 900 or so learners so word really spreads like hot fire. And I know its kinda petty but I was kinda feeling like I was a bad person for dating multiple women, I still feel abit sick as I was attacked by two of my female class mates who were lecturing me and ttelling me to " Grow the Fvck up!", sometime lastweek, Shy cried in my arms telling me how much she loves me and if only I could change my ways. And sometimes when I walk with Eyez or any of my girls, people just holla carzy ish like " Girl, that nigga just using you!" and some crap like that.
I know I shouldn't be letting it get to me because in the end I don't want to hurt nor manipulate these women but yeah, I feel like a demon and I kinda hate the feeling even though now guys in my grade are calling me Casanova and coming to me for advice, It feels empty...Fvck I'm not making much sense, so, am I reading too much into this? beacause it is not like I LIE to these women, I tell them the truth...then again..ah fvck it, someone shed light please.

Later Playaz

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, dude. It seems like we're all going through a rough patch. Check me and Jack's latest journal entries, Im sure you can find help there.

I guess you may want to take some time to yourself and sit down and think. What are your values and what do you want out of this? Who do you like? Who can you see it working out with?
You're obviously not using or manipulating anyone. However, we do have to be a bit selfish here. If you're not feeling good about how it is now, then you must change something.
I think I just realized that my whole situation is mind-made. We'll see soon I guess.
As I was saying, you just need to find out what that something is, and change it. I can't help you with that; I don't know what it is.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
Well sometime last week she told me that she'd be cool with dating but only if I left all my girls, I refused. She walked away. Today, however, she told me that she was going to go ahead and just date but her friends refused profusely because they have seen hanging out with a girl too often so to her it just added fuel to me being a player. So she asked me straight up today if I had a Gf, I admitted to having several and then she kept quiet, after a while, she told me that we should be FWB, it seems good to me but I don't know gents, I think shes got feelings for real...anyway, I told her that I will be spending breaktime with her tomorrow,I'll see what will go down.
Man, you are just about the coolest dude in the world. Pure honesty and pure sexuality, and you get em all.

beacause it is not like I LIE to these women, I tell them the truth...then again..ah fvck it, someone shed light please.
The problem is, women are emotional creatures. When they get with a guy, they have emotions about it, and if he's with other girls, they feel jealousy and other painful emotions.

It's their own fault if they feel that, you have been completely honest and ethical. The problem is, girls try to protect each other from emotional hurt, so the ones who see you going from girl to girl and don't understand how honest you are, they think you're being dishonest and intentionally hurting these girls. They don't understand, and their vision is also somewhat clouded by jealousy toward the girls that you do choose.

These girls that don't like you are connecting hook ups with emotional connection. The only way to make peace with them, if that's something you feel you must do, is to also make that connection, and pursue a relationship with the intent to be deeply emotionally involved. Then they'll see you with one girl, and they'll be soothed.

Still, you have no obligation to them. As the ancient saying goes: "Haters gon hate."

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Norwegian, seems like ish like this happens to all of us, and LearningSlowly, I've been marinating on what you said and realized that as along as I'm honest, I don't owe anybody anything, hala man.

Anyway, yesterday, Tsheponova( He is on SoSuave, just finds it boring to be here) visted me and I told him about this situation and he just laughed and told me that sometimes, I tend to care abit too much so he told me that these people are criticizing me for nothing really, and that deep down, they all wish they could have the balls to be so true to one's self. So he said I must just forget about them and just carry on with my business.
Then he gave me a lecture, basically he said, at first I was afraid to even look at women, got over it. Then talking to them was a problem, got over it. Then cold approaching them, got over that...then getting kisses/makeouts, got over that, then he told me that I seem to be stuck on this level and I should really be starting to push the envelope, I mean are we here for kisses or sex? Think about it.

So I told him that, all things, basically from approach, to talking, escalating then kissing is literally on auto-pilot, I don't think much about it, but I kinda freeze when I'm supposed to take it up a notch, he asked why and I told him that I think showing too much sexuality will scare em off, to which ofcourse he chuckled and told me " It is much better to lose a girl because you were too aggressive than trying to be smooth" So, I told him that, I'm dedicating the whole of March to being a sexual beast physically because verbally, well I got that down pat but being physical is what will set me apart from all the chumps out there, I had to take his word, I mean we are talking about someone who has had sex in a mall's bathroom, School stairs, and unfinished house and at the front his door. I took it in, let it settle.

So then I realized that Pook was right, there is never a time when you thump your chest and procalim you have reached the top, because when you move up and discover higher levels, simultaneously you discover limitations you didn't know you had, so you put your head down and work past it.

On to my day now Dj's excuse the preachings above, Okay so I kinda felt outta spunk today, guess I was still thinking about what Tsheponova said, anyway, the girl in the business class? Today she acted abit distanced towards me, I tried to be physical and lead her to third floor but she refused, I'm losing my patience with her really.
And China? Well I came up to her and told her I want to share her company alone on the third floor, she said we could but only afterschool. So afterschool came, I went to third floor only to realize she didn't pitch, at this time I'm starting to think that she must have probably seen something or heard something since I saw her talking with Shy. So as I'm going down the stairs, remember those chicks that were criticizing me like hell? Well, one of em(Lorr) was going to the toilets I think and then she just called me, instinctively, I led her to the third floor.
Moment of truth, I immediately thought of Tsheponova, for a moment Nino just vanished, I literally pushed her HARD to a wall, she sighed in pain but her face? well...I just jumped in and kissed her, usually I kiss like in the romantic movies, you know, smooth and sensual, no, not this time...I've never been that aggressiva, atleast not at school. I ran my hands down to her butt and held on to them for dear life, I spanked em, squeezed em and then I held her breasts, caressed em and licked and breathed down her neck, she was in ecstacy, I stopped because we thought we heard some one coming. So Nino, starts to come back but she was so hot she jumped on me, Nino was lost again haha.
So then I thought of Tshpenova's " On Da Spot" theory where he will always try to have sex with a women anywhere, anytime so that even when he doesn't lay her, the girl can look forward to experiencing it, because of the brash sexuality! So we are now hot and I pull her skirt up and squeezed those thighs, She told me to slow down " No, not here" But I'm a Dj, its not what they say, its how they act and she sure as hell wasn't moving it away, so then I just brushed up on her Gina, God, I swear I witnessed a sexual beast! But like a Sweet dream being abrubtly interrupted, we heard the hooter of of our buses, we had to go. I was hot, so was she.

I don't have any conclusions for that situation but it is only now that I'm kinda understanding his " On Da Spot" theory, these women want it and the sexuality just erases any logical thoughts, I think she has a bf at school and ironically wasn't she the one telling me to change my ways? I never thought I'd do that with her...I'm gonna play with this, find and solve the equations.

Later PlayaZ

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
So then I thought of Tshpenova's " On Da Spot" theory where he will always try to have sex with a women anywhere, anytime so that even when he doesn't lay her, the girl can look forward to experiencing it, because of the brash sexuality! So we are now hot and I pull her skirt up and squeezed those thighs, She told me to slow down " No, not here" But I'm a Dj, its not what they say, its how they act and she sure as hell wasn't moving it away, so then I just brushed up on her Gina, God, I swear I witnessed a sexual beast! But like a Sweet dream being abrubtly interrupted, we heard the hooter of of our buses, we had to go. I was hot, so was she.
Thats GENIUS. Dude youre awesome. You always have a new close to share.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hola Players!

Man I missed this, writing in my journal and sharing word with you guys, please forgive the lengthy absence couldn't really update because of well, you guys know already.

Anyway, let's see, I approached some hot new girl yesterday while she was walking with her friend
Me: Hey, you are new aren't you?
Her: Yeah
Me: Whats your name?
Her: Fitty
Me: Hmmm, which school were you from
Her: Blah blah.
Me: Not much of a speaker yeah?
Her: I'm just rushing to class
Me: Well look, from your looks I can tell you are attractive, but it's not just about that, I'd like to know you and if you cool, well date you.
Her: (gigling) Haha okay yeah I'll think about about it aight

LoL its only now that I realize that I didn't tell her my name hey, oh well whatever.

Yesterday afterschool I chilled with Shy and noticed that my girl, EyeZ, was giving me the look so after Shy left I went to her and told her I wanted to talk with her.
I then led her in to the empty school building and settled somewhere between the toilets. I slam her to some door and just start kissing her wildly, she's abit timid so I could tell she was surprised, next thing I know I put my hands underneath her skirt to feel her thighs then proceeded to rub her gina lightly, but as I tried to stick a finger in, she would grab my hand take it somewhere else, that killed my immersion even though I had a RAGING BONER!
Then I realised that I didn't have a condom on me so might as well leave before I give myself blue balls.

Now as we coming out of the school, her transport was already waiting, the she got startled and I asked her what was the matter, well the driver, was her boyfriend and with each laboured step his eyes pierced through mine as she was telling me that this guy is one loco brother, I tried to remain calm because I already knew she had a guy.
But damn knowing that my whole crew is away at some camp, I was alone with no back up, but instead of letting her go the car alone I went with her, she gave me this gaze, I told her to relax, got there and led her into the car then some kid my crew nearly beat up, gestured to the driver in a sort of "Yeah thats him!" kind of way, but the driver did nothing then when I walked away he started calling me, I never turned back. Saw some Playa I used to hang with and relaxed with him, he then told me there'd be noway he would let me get beaten up, that made de feel calm, eventually though the driver went and never came. Close.

Well, in other news, I perfomed my poetry last week Sunday even though I was really really nervous, so nervous infact I had to restart my first poem like three times, argh! but the next two poems made up for that.
The next challenge is on the 29th of April, any tips on the whole slam/perfomance poetry scene? I'd glady appreciate any tips.

Later Players
P.S: Excuse any spelling/grammar mistakes, I rushed through this in a computer classroom.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha it was in December 2010, actually I remember making a thread about how my dik wouldn't rise to the occasion, NDJ teased me about that hey, Thanks Jack, I just love women I guess.

Yall remember my main girl Butt, she gave me a surprise visit on Sunday, was really funny as I was in my Pj's and all, she wanted some but unfortunately my lil sis was there...infact she caught us kissing, so bloody embarassing! But it's all good.
Okay lets get down to it, so last week,Zaza gave me some girl's contacts on an instant messenger, she loved my pic, telling me I was "hot" and stuff, so I told to come over my house and she agreed but then damn! Schools were closed for the whole of last week, so that meant lil sis was a major ****-block, so yesterday, Zaza persuaded me to meet her.
On my way there, oh by the way I was running 30 mins late I think, saw some...oooh hot-sexy-stunning-(Fill in any other descriptive word here) girl, So I approached, but not ultra direct, just told her she was real pretty got her digits and told her I would call her so we can chill together, she accepted, will probably call tonight.

Anyway, we got to where she lives, since this was our first meeting I ****ily eyed her body and kept nodding as if I was marking some kinda mental checklist...then I smiled and said nothing, Zaza and I practically busted her balls from where she lives to some friend of Zaza, his name is LS. So we get to LS' house and just chill. Lil small talk here and there, which BORES me, infact there was a point where instead of just saying she is single, she just went on about her ex-bf, I literally looked away in a emotionless face, she noticed this and from then on, she was on the backfoot. Turns out she knows my best buddy, Sabz, she hates him for being a player and tells me she hopes I'm nothing like him.
I'm so bored I could cry, her face is okay, her body, especially her legs are her best feature, I focus on them, get horny and then held her hand and told her to direct us to the nearest park. On our way there, we talk, she seems interesting when its just the two of us, so we get there, its kinda crowded with some guys playing some ball, I lead her to some empty grand stands, we chill and talk and then I realize this girl ain't listening to what I'm saying, her eyes were fixed on my lips, pulled her close, teased her, then kissed her if that was the last kiss I'd ever get on earth, butt grabing, all that but she kinda moved my hand wheneve I would it towards her Gina, anyway, whatever.
After we kissed for the second time she tells me she doesn't want us to date but wants a commited relationship, I don't know what made me say yes, actually I know, I want to lay her and I didn't have the balls to let her know I've got two other women...fvck I said yes, she then gave me a speech about honesty and all that relationship jazz, I was just nodding. Then I told her that I want to lay at my house, she was kinda taken back, she didn't agree, but she didn't say no either.

So we left the park as it was getting late, on the way to her house, she kept on joking about us getting laid, practically teasing me, she would tell me how good she would give it to me and all and then told me to call her whenever my house was free, ayt, cool, only thing that bothers me is that she thinks that we are "love birds", do I get the pvssy with her believing we are in a committed relationship? Man, these morals damn! I remember her telling me at one point that she trusts me, I told her not to, she was stunned and said why, told her she doesn't know me...Guys? any input? by the way her name is Daph.
She definately seems like a cling-on, at one point she wanted to read my phone's messages, erm...like hello! I'm meeting you for the first time...okaaay.

Oh I approached like 4 times on Saturday, jack numbers, I got the " I got a BF" excuse alot, whatever.

Hommies, there was a sort of a career guidance show at our school and damn it just made me realize that the marks I'm gettiong now, especially maths, aren't enough for a career in the IT department( I still don't know which route to choose), so it made look at myself from a 3rd person perspective, I don't want to be a homeless, unemployed playboy. I just can't balance, either I put effort into my books or the ladies, for the life of me I just can't do both! one always suffers, and I sure as hell don't want to get crappy results, that will mean no University entrance for me.
Unfortunately, I have to bury myself in the books, even my math teacher gave me a lecture, a sort of eye-opener, he told me it's not too late for me to get my marks up to standard but if I have to start, it has to be now.
I'll definately drop by with updates here and there but I'm afraid I gotta be a nerd now, 2nd term started today, it's not too late, I can do this!

Later PlayerZ

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I don't mean to be rude or cause offense, but you're black and in this country that means near-guaranteed university entrance. ****, as a white guy I have the toughest time getting in, especially with the course I want to take. Balancing girls and grades isn't easy but it's not hard either.

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right that you need to focus yourself on school. Your future is important. You know how to get girls, make sure you take that skill to the university level.

But as far as telling this girl you would be an exclusive... Wrong move. Maybe you could have said "I'll be your boyfriend for today, and we'll see how it goes. Come on, lets go this way." then started walking and looking for a private location where you could have sex.

I wouldn't have thought of it either, but next time a girl wants you to be committed, and I'm sure someone will, you might remember it.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanZy said:
Dude I don't mean to be rude or cause offense, but you're black and in this country that means near-guaranteed university entrance. ****, as a white guy I have the toughest time getting in, especially with the course I want to take. Balancing girls and grades isn't easy but it's not hard either.
Man you should come to the townships, where I reside, there are alot of guys who are not in Universities bra, I don't think having bad marks will get one into University just because that someone is black. And yeah you are right, its not that hard but I can get obsessive quite easily, so this time around I wnat it to be my school work, I'll try and strike the right balance though.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DanZy said:
Man you should come to the townships, where I reside, there are alot of guys who are not in Universities bra, I don't think having bad marks will get one into University just because that someone is black. And yeah you are right, its not that hard but I can get obsessive quite easily, so this time around I wnat it to be my school work, I'll try and strike the right balance though.

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
You're right that you need to focus yourself on school. Your future is important. You know how to get girls, make sure you take that skill to the university level.

But as far as telling this girl you would be an exclusive... Wrong move. Maybe you could have said "I'll be your boyfriend for today, and we'll see how it goes. Come on, lets go this way." then started walking and looking for a private location where you could have sex.

I wouldn't have thought of it either, but next time a girl wants you to be committed, and I'm sure someone will, you might remember it.
Bra, now that I think about it, yeah I shouldn't have agreed , I should've thought of that line! Oh well I guess we never stop learning about the game huh? Nice one though thanks

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude I laughed so hard reading the last few sentences of the 2nd paragraph. Ahhh, know you too well. Oh well. You know what you did wrong.
Reminds me so much of myself though, when they tell me they trust me (with monogamy), I tell them, "Don't." We're honest. She does seem like a clinger though. Do the open relationship talk.

Focus on your grades, for sure. I know blacks have less criteria, but the criteria is still high. You still have to prove yourself, doing better than your peers. Success in this world often involved failure for another. Don't fail.
Also, put some thought into what you want to be. It seems that everyone in this country are going into IT, it WILL get saturated.

Your writing is amazing compared to most people in your culture. Fix your weaknesses and focus on your strengths.

Im assuming you no longer need any erection correction?

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol yeah man I'm okay now haha!

Okay, you guys know Eyez, well its over between me and her, I still don't know what kinda went down but I suspect that she must have had doubts about having an affair with me, perhaps its too risky, for me and her... I think she started thinking along these lines when last week, she asked me what I'd get her for her birthday, I just said "Birthday Sex", she brushed me off and started acting all weirdly towards me all of a sudden at school.

Let's get abit real yeah.
No two ways about it, but I ****ed it all up for myself really, no, not because of the "Birthday Sex" thing, but...I wasn't truly direct with her, God! How many times do I need to mess up before I learn, somehow, that inner AFC rears its ugly head. You guys are my brothers, I'm not going to put an act and say "yeah I'm all good, on the next one", nah I aint to proud to admit that I'm kinda feeling down on myself, not that we broke up, I mean I'm the one who left her but then she also gets filed in "could have been" category. Why I keep on messing up, I don't know.

Right now I got Butt, who atleast I've banged twice. From my last post, Daph got added to my list, now thoughts of me messing it up with her are slowly but surely creeping into my head, this is surely a sticking point in my Game right about now. I mean Daph wants to visit me this Saturday, but I feel abit meh, don't really know why.

if you are feeling depressed already, don't read no more, I'm about to get even more transparent. Truth is, I've made so much progress but I don't feel adequate enough, small things like these still affect me, and you know what sucks, most guys I meet around and chill with at school think I must be swimming in loads of pvssy, I'm called Casanova in some crews, and I won't say I'm hot or handsome but I usually get the "you so cute!" Comments from women on a regular basis, but I'm only good with approaching em and getting em, and not actually laying em. That's gnawing away at me soul somewhat. I know I could be way better than this.

I know I shouldn't base my confidence on those factors really...but honestly, we just want to to get laid, seeing guys that are uglier and more timid get laid like rockstars, and its like " God, O why do thou get pleasure in punishing me huh!?". I don't know now, will probably mess it up with Daph too, she'll leave me, I will approach and get a new Gf, mess it up again with no results...I'm sick of it.

Gotta go, I know most of you guys will be taken aback by this but guess what, I think I still I love that girl that brought me to this site, I hate myself for misleading Daph just so I can lay her, I hate that I sometimes act like a jerk towards Butt.

Later PlayerZ

DanZy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nino-Tk said:
Yea bro I spent last week in Alex, ****s depressing. I know guys who've come from absolute poverty and made something of their lives from sheer hard work. The government has failed our nation completely, it's appalling. Without COSATU, we'd have a single party state, they're the only ones who have any pull with the ANC. I'm ranting

Nino-Tk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha I loved that min rant Danzy!

Okay, that last update in total distress, it's all good now my ninjas, Nino is okay, haha, reading it kinda made me realise how easily I get bruised sometimes though, but its a lesson surely learned, especially about myself.

So, the girl I dumped for having a sour attitude towards me, Eyez, invited me on an instant messenger after I had deleted all of her stuff from my phone, she wanted to talk, this was yesterday by the way, so she kept on apologizing for the foul mood she was in and blamed it in on her periods...ya riiiight! Anyway, she came to me at breaktime today, we talked and some kissing, I forgave her and we are dating again...women.

So there's this oke, Cortez, we have created a method for our selves to decode the girls at our school, it started out as some banter but we actually tried it out today, I approached some hot tall stunna, and actually, it was Cortez who pointed towards her, kinda motioning that I should go for it, quicky, and swiftly I went in for the kill, was kinda glad there was no quickening heartbeat whatsoever! It was as if I knew her.

Me: Hey, excuse me, can you wait for me?
Her: Oh, hello (perplexed look)
Me: I don't mean to startle you, but I saw you the other day and I thought you looked so amazing, I just had to talk to you, I couldn't find you but now I have, I'd love to know you
Her: oh, okay, thanks...I don't see any problem with that

Some short girl tries to c*ock block mr because she is Eyez friend, so she hollerd some highly suggestive comments. But I dealt with her nicely, just kept on smiling and teasing her about her short stature.
Me: so what's your name?
Her: I'm flower, what's yours?
Me: I am Nino hey.
Her: nice meeting you Nino.
Me: pleasure hey.. so it wouldn't be a problem if I came to you at break time?
Her: no it wouldn't hey, I actually chill there (points to the chilling spot)
Me: okay, have some lunch ready then, I'll be there yeah.
Her: okay, see you later.

Breaktime came and I spent it with Eyez, totally forgot about her, will maybe see her tomorrow.

Later PlayerZ