Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girlfriend rarely calls, bad sign?

LADawg49

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi all, I have been with this girl for a month and a half and it seems like everything is going well. We see each other 4-5 days a week and she always buys me things for my house, is affectionate, initiated some of the dates, let me stay Friday night at her house, cooks for me, hang up my clothes, cleaned my place, we have done everything but sex (she has given me a BJ everytime we have been seeing each other in the last week), and she told me that she loves me. However, on the days that we do not see each other, she doesn't call me to see how my day went or to tell me how much she cares about me. Is that a bad sign or am I just overanalyzing? I usually don't call either because I want to continue to appear as a DJ and not fall into the AFC trap. Any sound advice would be appreciated.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are indeed overanalyzing.

As long as she's exhibiting good behavior while in your presence she is a good girlfriend until she does otherwise.

Maybe she's one of the rare girls out there that simply doesn't like to yack away on the phone for endless hours.

If so you've hit the jackpot bro.

And you are right as a DJ to avoid using the phone not just for awesome DJ purposes but guys that are naturals in the game that seem to be born to be ladies men only use the phone to set up dates or meetings with women.

They don't spend hours having phone sex or listening to their girl blather on about her life problems nope its as little time on the phone as possible to set up a meeting or a quick update on important things that are going to happen to you such as you not being able to see a girl for so and so amount of time due to having surgery on Friday or a Dental appointment on another day etc.

Basically the phone for a man's man is again just a device to set up meetings and inform the woman you are seeing why you can't see her on a particular day due to something important like I previously said coming up or you had to work on that day.

Trajhenkhet01

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't sweat not being pestered by her on your phone. Do consider it when she does not return your calls.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should be asking how she loves you yet you havent tapped that booty.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to continue to appear as a DJ and not fall into the AFC trap.
You're already seeing her 4 to 5 days a week and concerned when she doesn't call you on one of the two days "off" when she's probably busy tending to her life - and this to you means you're a DJ?

IMHO, a true DJ would do his own cleaning, his own laundry, hang up his own clothes, and not stay at her place and not be with her 5 days a week.

It's a good sign that she wants to do those things for you... but there's that danger that what a woman wants today becomes the thing she hates about you tomorrow, you know? After a while her wanting to do things for you becomes "I feel like his maid. I'm always straightening up after him".

There's also the danger of YOU becoming more compliant as you get used to her doing chores on your behalf. We get used to it, we get lazier. It's human nature. You'll take her for granted. That's turning her into your mom. She'll resent you. That's the "trap" I see here.

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
You're already seeing her 4 to 5 days a week and concerned when she doesn't call you on one of the two days "off" when she's probably busy tending to her life - and this to you means you're a DJ?

IMHO, a true DJ would do his own cleaning, his own laundry, hang up his own clothes, and not stay at her place and not be with her 5 days a week.

It's a good sign that she wants to do those things for you... but there's that danger that what a woman wants today becomes the thing she hates about you tomorrow, you know? After a while her wanting to do things for you becomes "I feel like his maid. I'm always straightening up after him".

There's also the danger of YOU becoming more compliant as you get used to her doing chores on your behalf. We get used to it, we get lazier. It's human nature. You'll take her for granted. That's turning her into your mom. She'll resent you. That's the "trap" I see here.
I agree with that. Your seeing her far too much at such an early stage, You want it to be that she looks forward to seeing you after missing you for atleast a moment or so. At the moment she will take your company for granted and probably even feel like she has had enough of your company and could use a little space, thats really bad. You should relax and take a step back and let her work harder to get you closer.

BadBoyJake

Don Juan
Reaction score
LADawg49 said:
Hi all, I have been with this girl for a month and a half and it seems like everything is going well. We see each other 4-5 days a week and she always buys me things for my house, is affectionate, initiated some of the dates, let me stay Friday night at her house, cooks for me, hang up my clothes, cleaned my place, we have done everything but sex (she has given me a BJ everytime we have been seeing each other in the last week), and she told me that she loves me. However, on the days that we do not see each other, she doesn't call me to see how my day went or to tell me how much she cares about me. Is that a bad sign or am I just overanalyzing? I usually don't call either because I want to continue to appear as a DJ and not fall into the AFC trap. Any sound advice would be appreciated.
I would not worry about it man. Just like the rest have stated already, you have a good quality woman that is rare these days, don't screw it up.

619joe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you want her to be calling you every day?For ****es sakes man enjoy the fact that she doesn't.And 4-5 days a week hanging out with no actually poontang being destroyed is just a waste of time.

Black suit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya, I agree with the rest of the guys. Maybe she's just not into calling and stuff.

Btw, you're pretty much at the maximum limit of meeting each other. If you meet up more often, things are gonna get stale. Speaking from experience.

Try enjoying your own company alone, too.

Cashew

Don Juan
Reaction score
I try not to see girls more than twice a week, even after a six months or more. Every meeting should be memorable and she should always be having fun and wanting more without get so much as to eventually get bored.

You should have a life outside of your girl. You did before you got her and she was attracted to you. Part of her inital attraction was likely because of what made up your life already when you met her so don't just put those things aside for her.