Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

If a girl asks "do you have a girlfriend?", what's the best answer?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
This question has apparently been a make or break factor for many, particularly me. In most cases, I'm put on the razor's edge because of this question. Sometimes, when you say no, you appear undesirable, even if it is your honest answer. Women do know when you're around other women! The other part of this is when a woman asks how many girlfriends have you been with or how many times you've had sex. What could be bad is if that is a low number; which also makes you sexually unattractive. Times you say yes, you may appear to be a player, lonely, or desperate, which can also be a turn-off.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
This question has apparently been a make or break factor for many, particularly me. In most cases, I'm put on the razor's edge because of this question. Sometimes, when you say no, you appear undesirable, even if it is your honest answer. Women do know when you're around other women! The other part of this is when a woman asks how many girlfriends have you been with or how many times you've had sex. What could be bad is if that is a low number; which also makes you sexually unattractive. Times you say yes, you may appear to be a player, lonely, or desperate, which can also be a turn-off.
The answer to "Do you have a girlfriend?" should be pretty simple. If you are in a relationship with some one, say YES. If you aren't, say NO.

If they want to know the how many girlfriends, how many times you've had sex and all that crap, tell her :"I usually don't share private information with someone I don't know well." Then change the subject. This will peak her interest and make her want to know you better.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
Brush it off with some ****y and Funny, try to have her guess and use her own imagination. Never give out the real answer right away, without making her jump through a few hoops first.

(I'm talking to a chick on a tuesday)
Her: Do you have a girlfriend?
Me: Only on tuesdays.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Nah, i haven't had time to sort through all the applications."

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I do...and my wife is pretty pissed about that.

2Cool

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't ever give out a number when asked how many chicks have you slept with. Once you do that you're in that is that high or low type of thing, and you'll be classified based on this number. Quite honestly, why would some woman care. Be cordial and evasive. Some examples have already been provided.

"I don't kiss and tell","that's personal", etc. Keep it light so you don't alienate her.

As far as do you have a girlfriend? My suggestions are:

If you are dating exclusively and care about your woman, or you're married, then of course yes.

Everything else is fair game.

DJStrawberry

Don Juan
Reaction score
Her Do you have a girlfriend?

Me Do you have a boyfriend?

Her I asked you first.

Me I asked you second. (point/playful kino when you say "you", touch her nose playfully like she's your little sister)

Her Cmon, Tell me.

Me Cmon, Tell me. (playful kino)

Her Fine, No , I don't have a boyfriend..and you?

Me I only have two girlfriends.

Last edited:

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
Yeah I do...and my wife is pretty pissed about that.
Stolen.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Hmm, This week?"

ConantheLibertarian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
godsgifttowomen said:
That's a good reply.

But it doesn't really matter what you say because if she's asking you if you have a girlfrield she's already interested. All you have to do is KINO escalate and close. Congrats.

~Shazam~
Good point. Just say whatever in a calm cool confident way. And as godsgift said, make her know you're interested and get her IL even higher, and you're golden.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it doesn't really matter... as some have already said - she's into you and that's what's important....

I used to change my answer based on what i thought she wanted to hear... never seemed to matter... if she's asking you that - you've made her laugh enough, or made her comfrotable enough, or are sexy enough so have her interest...

my personal answer would be: "yeah but she doesn't care if i mess with other girls..."

which always sparks their curiosity much more than any joke...

Nightwing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My response is usually, no I don't have a GF, but I'm seeing other chicks just like you're seeing other guys.

The part in bold is simply to call them on their BS. Women will demand exclusivity from guys while always keeping their options open. Be sure to call them this when they ask you if you have a GF.

BlackJackal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nismo-4 said:
I say no everytime I answer this question. If I dont have one I dont have one. If they ask why I dont have one, I tell them I dont want one. If they ask how many women I've had, I'd tell them enough to get by and you're next. Seeing as if she's askin me all these personal questions, she'll dig me regardless.

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really think that if a girl asks if you have a girlfriend, that automatically means she's already interested? I get asked that sometimes, and it's hard to tell if it's just conversation or if I should take it as a real sign of interest.