Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oil is made by the Earth, not by fossils

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
you heard it here first, Oil is being replenished everyday by the Earth using chemical processes confirmed by Russian Deep oil drilling.

Cola Sg3 Russian Drilling.

Their is an abundance of Oil. We can get oil anytime we want, at any amount.

If you want more information look up lindsey williams
http://www.reformation.org/energy-non-crisis.html
http://www.infowars.com/?p=2347

Lets start rewriting the books of history, starting with you. Your mind.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where does this oil come from?

To have something created you gotta start with something. As it's created into oil, the old stuff disappears. What is it?

Also show me a peer reviewed journal article about this. I don't give a damn about some book a guy wrote.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know, one of the problems with the Internet is free speech. We can all think of examples where free speech is a very good thing, but the flipside is the denegration of filtering out bad ideas. Whereas there once was a price on information, now any crackpot can have their own "voice" and, if shouted persistently loud enough with enough obfuscations, create the illusion of standing on equal ground as viable and credible sources of information. What I often wonder is doesn't anyone remember their college professors warning against sourcing from the Internet?

You need to reference citations far more reputable than conspiracy theory websites which are a load of bull.

Since you speak of inorganic (abiogenic) sources of petroleum, here is the abstract from "Abiogenic Origin of Hydrocarbons: An Historical Overview" by Geoffrey Glasby, published in Resource Geology:
The two theories of abiogenic formation of hydrocarbons, the Russian-Ukrainian theory of deep, abiotic petroleum origins and Thomas Gold's deep gas theory, have been considered in some detail. Whilst the Russian-Ukrainian theory was portrayed as being scientifically rigorous in contrast to the biogenic theory which was thought to be littered with invalid assumptions, this applies only to the formation of the higher hydrocarbons from methane in the upper mantle. In most other aspects, in particular the influence of the oxidation state of the mantle on the abundance of methane, this rigour is lacking especially when judged against modern criteria as opposed to the level of understanding in the 1950s to 1980s when this theory was at its peak. Thomas Gold's theory involves degassing of methane from the mantle and the formation of higher hydrocarbons from methane in the upper layers of the Earth's crust. However, formation of higher hydrocarbons in the upper layers of the Earth's crust occurs only as a result of Fischer-Tropsch-type reactions in the presence of hydrogen gas but is otherwise not possible on thermodynamic grounds. This theory is therefore invalid. Both theories have been overtaken by the increasingly sophisticated understanding of the modes of formation of hydrocarbon deposits in nature.
Desert Fox:
show me a peer reviewed journal article about this. I don't give a damn about some book a guy wrote.
Ditto.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desert Fox said:
Where does this oil come from?

To have something created you gotta start with something. As it's created into oil, the old stuff disappears. What is it?

Also show me a peer reviewed journal article about this. I don't give a damn about some book a guy wrote.

research studies and journals articles have already been written. I've read a few but I'm not about to go search for them on the internet again. Do your own research before you start critiquing other people's posts.

I dont care whether you believe me or not, but they're out there.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear the moon's made of green cheese too.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Livescience.com:
Abiogenic sources of oil have been found, but never in commercially profitable amounts.

The Mysterious Origin and Supply of Oil”
It would be a false dilemma to argue because abiogenic sources of oil have been found that therefore oil is not a fossil fuel. There is clear convincing evidence oil of biogenic origins do exist and this type is what we rely upon. It's fallacious to argue abiogenic sources of oil are the solution. Practical does not follow possible.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose next you'll be telling us the Big Bang wasn't electrical.
:nervous:

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I suppose next you'll be telling us the Big Bang wasn't electrical.
:nervous:
The flatulation from a big bunny.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you burn oil, you get carbon dioxide and water.
How does that get absorbed back into the ground to collect as oil?

And what energy source + catalyst combination is converting it back into oil?

Wiesman44 said:
I've read a few but I'm not about to go search for them on the internet again. Do your own research before you start critiquing other people's posts.
You can at least find one to prove you're right. Since you've read a few.

The title of such an article would be the minimum.

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wiesman44 said:
research studies and journals articles have already been written. I've read a few but I'm not about to go search for them on the internet again. Do your own research before you start critiquing other people's posts.

I dont care whether you believe me or not, but they're out there.
1) Yeah I think you care. Unicorns are out there too right? I just can't see them?

2) Do my own research? My research is the status quo, which shows this isn't what happens.

3) The burden of proof is on YOU and the OP because you're the one throwing this thing out there. Basic logic buddy.

Still no peer reviewed article, I'm not surprised. The end.

Deep down you're insecure and know this is bullsh1t. Read my original post again, I made valid questions anyone with common sense would ask about this. Yet you take offense? Only someone living in a straw house is afraid of a light breeze. Peace.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I imagine oil could be produced through unatrual means should we so chose to do so. For a very long time, we assumed that diamonds took thousands of years under extreme heat and pressure to produce the product. Nowdays you can get a diamond made through artificial means in a fraction of the time that is in every way identicle to a "natural" diamond. Most of the time though the creators mark their diamond to track them.

It's highly probobly that algae can be compressed and heated in a similar manner to the crude we use now to produce oil. The big issue is what happens to the already unstable middle eastern countries when there oil is no longer needed.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
question:
how many of you have been to Alaska, or has been an executive in oil companies?

None of you but Mr. Williams has been

and here's his full presentation

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3340274697167011147

"Alaska has enough oil to supply all of America for 200 hundred years." quoted in 2005

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I hear the moon's made of green cheese too.
Funny you say that, since the moon's surface isn't exposed to air, it contains some form of energy (i forgot) from the sun that they said could last us 200 years if we could exploit it.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
I imagine oil could be produced through unatrual means should we so chose to do so.
You are correct. The Nazis turned Coal into Gasoline during WWII when they ran out of oil. Its a highly inefficient process, and it requires alot of energy.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bbestar, I just had a look at your post history, and there really doesn't seem to be much about relationships, seduction, or self-improvement. It's basically just religion, crack-pot pseudo-science and conspiracy theories. Why are you here?

Desert Fox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
Funny you say that, since the moon's surface isn't exposed to air, it contains some form of energy (i forgot) from the sun that they said could last us 200 years if we could exploit it.
I think the first few feet of the moon's surface is made of tritrium or deuterium...one of the isotopes of hydrogen.

In any case, it would be cool to mine it, of course decreasing the mass of the moon may have serious consequences for the Earth as you know the moon affects the tides.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
You are correct. The Nazis turned Coal into Gasoline during WWII when they ran out of oil. Its a highly inefficient process, and it requires alot of energy.

Well the coal industry says they can and would be glad to produce gas from coal at and above $50/barrel. There's trillions of barrels of oil in coal sands in canada that can be produced for about $8/bbls. There's some pollution concerns in both of the sources. But the point is oil is not in a shortage. The producers want to produce it for a $1/bbl and speculate it to $130+. The inflated price is intentional and not a supply and demand issue or free market.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why use oil anyways? Electric cars are faster. Nuclear power is cleaner. And then we don't have to bend over in front of the Saudis.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rhoto said:
Why use oil anyways? Electric cars are faster. Nuclear power is cleaner. And then we don't have to bend over in front of the Saudis.
That's another issue.

What happens to the middle east when the oil is no longer needed?