Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Calling or texting the day after sex

Reaction score
I met a girl last night and we ended up having sex. She is pretty much everything I have been looking for in a girl. Young, hot, sexy, likes to have fun and party. I didn't see ANY red flags and I want to continue seeing her.

I have a thread in mature man and some guys are saying

"don't call until thursday",

"make her keep thinking about you don't call"

Nobody is saying I should call. What do you think? Not contacting her today irks me for some reason but I haven't done it yet.

How about just a funny text? Any ideas? Women feel free to chime in.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Don't listen to those mature men, their experience is useless, you should follow the lead from that guy on swingers who calls and leaves 15 different voicemails.

ps. The high schoolers will have much more valuable knowledge

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You should definately contact her.

Throw out all the games for just a sec. You JUST slept with her. AND you like her. It was a very intimate thing. If you don't want to have a conversation just yet, send a text so she knows you aren't some schmuck.

Women are usually very sensitive the day after First Sex.

Reaction score
iqqi said:
You should definately contact her.

Throw out all the games for just a sec. You JUST slept with her. AND you like her. It was a very intimate thing. If you don't want to have a conversation just yet, send a text so she knows you aren't some schmuck.

Women are usually very sensitive the day after First Sex.
Thanks disregard my PM lol.. What should I text?

Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Don't listen to those mature men, their experience is useless, you should follow the lead from that guy on swingers who calls and leaves 15 different voicemails.

ps. The high schoolers will have much more valuable knowledge

I don't want to call or text more than 1 time. I dont want to get her voicemail. So 1 text is good in my book.

Got any ideas what I can say in the text?

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, don't get starting on the texting game. If you want to call her, then calling the next day is fine. The whole 3 day rule is stupid and generic. However don't be giving too much time to her, call her, let her know you enjoyed last night and set up another date.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TONS OF RED FLAGS...................it appears you already have one itis. Dude, don't make it out for more than it's worth, it was hot sex.

If you already let her know she is the greatest, the relationship is over before it begins.

If you absolutely whimp out and must cotact her..........text (short sweet, funny) works best.

In a few days............text her to answer her phone, then talk.

Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Seriously, don't get starting on the texting game. If you want to call her, then calling the next day is fine. The whole 3 day rule is stupid and generic. However don't be giving too much time to her, call her, let her know you enjoyed last night and set up another date.

Well we have already texted each other several times so I'm already in that game.

I don't want to call because what if she's with another guy right now? She shagged on the first date, maybe that's a RED FLAG, or maybe I am just getting better.

My friend says he wont talk to a woman again who shags on the first date.

But this isn't an ordinary girl she lives in my sh!tty town close to me and alot of other reasons I like her.. but what if she's a slut?

Reaction score
I have to say in my limited experience (banged about 10 girls) I have always contacted the next day and I always got more sex. Why change now?

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Someone else up there has it right. If I don't hear from a guy for a few days after sex, I think he's a schmuck. You don't have to call her, but just text her later on saying "hey, good time this weekend. Maybe we can get together later this week." Leaving it open, for her to call you or you can call her. Later in the week. Simple enough, you contacted her the day after sex and now you're clear to make her sweat it out a couple days "ok he seems interested, but what did he mean by that? He'll call me? Or I should call him?"

Yes?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am going to post this here, MNIN, because I haven't completely read the other thread yet, and need to before I say anything at all about all that. 17 pages, wow!

Anyways, what I PM'd you has to do with this specific question HERE, so I am posting here for now.

I don't even need the details.

A real man should ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS call the girl the day after.

Unless he just doesn't give a crap about her. IE booty call, fvck buddy.

A woman looks for your actions after that first time, and if she doesn't hear from you she not only expects the worst of you, but also it hurts. Do you want hurt feelings to be associated with your first time with her?

Also, most women are VERY VULNERABLE the day after. No matter what anyone tells you, most women can not completely sever off emotions when sexually intimate, unless she is just a straight h0.

I think I even read somewhere on here years back, one of the "gurus" even said it.

Don't be an a$$hole, CALL HER. Just simply to let her know you weren't hitting and running, nor are you contemplating it. That is why a text would be ok too.

Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Someone else up there has it right. If I don't hear from a guy for a few days after sex, I think he's a schmuck. You don't have to call her, but just text her later on saying "hey, good time this weekend. Maybe we can get together later this week." Leaving it open, for her to call you or you can call her. Later in the week. Simple enough, you contacted her the day after sex and now you're clear to make her sweat it out a couple days "ok he seems interested, but what did he mean by that? He'll call me? Or I should call him?"

Yes?

I've decided on sending the text.. we'll see what happens.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:

Yes?

Exactly. You don't "lose all your power" by texting her or calling her the day after. All you are doing is not being an a$$hole.

You can get back to the push/pull games after you first let her know you weren't just after the booty.

Reaction score
I texted and depending on her response I'll take it from there. Just testing the waters here.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I don't want to call because what if she's with another guy right now?
This is the biggest concern I have with your post.

WTF, dude. WHY would you think this?

You sound very insecure, and you shouldn't even think this way.

If she is with another guy RIGHT NOW already... wow. That would not be something good on her part.

aliasguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really like it when the chick calls ME up around noon the next day, just to say hi (and doesn't WANT something from me.)

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:

I need to get off this site is my problem. It makes me analyze things to death. I sent the damn text I said "I had a good time maybe we can get together again this week" and thats it. I am turning off the computer.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know MNIN, you are coming across like you aren't confident at all. By you contacting her, you are just being a decent person, and Doing The Right and Honorable Thing.

It shouldn't even matter what she says back at this point. Honestly, in "the game" where it is Woman Vs. Man, YOU, my friend, have the power right now. She just gave you the sweet punani. You could do a lot of damage right now.

I am just getting the vibe that you are really low in confidence.

Reaction score
iqqi said:
You know MNIN, you are coming across like you aren't confident at all. By you contacting her, you are just being a decent person, and Doing The Right and Honorable Thing.

It shouldn't even matter what she says back at this point. Honestly, in "the game" where it is Woman Vs. Man, YOU, my friend, have the power right now. She just gave you the sweet punani. You could do a lot of damage right now.

I am just getting the vibe that you are really low in confidence.
That may be true but I am learning to hide it well.