Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girl friendly then ignoring you?

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I went out with a friend and his gf, and my friends's gf friend was there as well (never met her before). She is 4-5 years older than me, and was pretty cute, and when we first met I was talking with my friend's gf and I could see out of the corner of my eye that she was staring at me. She was very friendly at first. I would talk to my friend, or his gf about something and she reply back to what I said even though I wasn't speaking to her. We go to a bar, my friend and his gf are talking to by default her friend and I start talking. It's pretty cool between us...she's being friendly and we talk for a little bit. Then as soon as we leave the bar (someone is driving us) it's like she just pulled the full stops to ignore. Suddenly when I say something she doesn't reply. She doesn't even really look at me when I speak to her. I ask her something or try to start a conversation and she gives me short answers. It really sucked because I thought we had a friendly connection atleast then she just stops reciprocating all of a sudden. After I realized that she wasn't gonna talk to me, I just started ignoring her and didn't really feel bad doing it.

This sucks now though because it's almost like I don't want to go out if it's just four because I don't wanna be stuck in the same situation where I try to talk with her and she doesn't reciprocate. It's takes two to have a conversation.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
This is typical woman behavior. I don't know how many times in my past I'd have a girl go way out of her way to be nice, only to start ignoring me.

It's funny because we don't even initiate it, they do. But when we respond, they pull back.

Just another example of the typical North American Psycho Woman.

Alphathree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IGNORE this woman. Walk past her without acknowledging her. Say "yes", "no", and "whatever" to everything she says and NOTHING MORE.

Do this if only because you want to have respect for yourself and not submit to her dumbass games.

Befuddled

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been in the same situation. status: unresolved. i dont know what to make of it to be honest.

We were all out clubbing, and a couple of buds n myself were doing shots like M&Ms.... and she had told me earlier that day that she had a bf (well i saw a picture of him n her on her computer, and she told me who he was). She kept asking me if there was anything going on between other girls i was friends with, which was a bit odd since i had only known her for a couple of days. No problem...moved into 'friend' mode.

Then, at the club.... 3 shots and 3 beers later, she comes up and says "so do u like 'thisothergirl' ?" i say...."yeah shes cool. nice bunch of ppl, all u new guys seem great fun. its going to be a great semester" then she says "i really like you, your a great guy. Anytime you goto the beach let me know."..blah blah blah. i missed the rest of what she said...loud music and alcohol kicking in. Buddy pulls me away to do another shot.

After that, she pretty much ignores me completely for months. just plain awkward. id say hello, and only her friend(whos always with her) would talk to me, she wouldnt even say hello.

My attitude. shes got a problem...she can take care of it. i wasnt being rude or did anything wrong(that i know of). I dont know what was going through her mind though. but i didnt stop being friendly with her and she chose to ignore me. oh well.

If anyone can shed some light on this behaviour, please do.

Cheers

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah that does suck. Maybe shes tying to ignore you because she wants attention. But I dont know.

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well my friend and his gf just broke up actually :( I guess I won't ever know...

I won't have to worry about this particular situation coming up again tho atleast...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Either she was trying to let you know she was interested in you and felt rejected because you didn't respond to it or you said or did something that offended her.