Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What if a girl calls you her buddy?

aspasp

Don Juan
Reaction score
this was an im conversation

me: "wsup _____"

her: "hey budddaaay!"

What does this mean? friend zoned? etc?

aspasp

Don Juan
Reaction score
We're both in high school and we've only seen each other twice but we talk over to each other a lot iming--everyday. Met her about 2 weeks ago. She's called me daddy too before when i was pretending she was my daughter...etc. we flirt and stuff and we both acknowledge how funny we are when we talk to each other. She jokingly calls me mean and that sort of deal.

Tesl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not a positive thing particularly, but it doesn't really mean enough to worry about. Just carry on as normal and stop over analyzing.

aspasp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's only once so I'm probably being a ****ing AFC for overanalyzing

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since you're still in high school it probably doesn't mean much. The red flags for high schoolers I would look out for is if she calls you her "best", "favourite", "friend". At that point, unless you can somehow turn it around, you're friendzoned.

Tiguere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my plates calls me dude. Don't listen to what they say. Flirt flirt flirt.

thecurtainfalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just went through over-analyzing one of the girls I'm interested in calling me "buddy".

It turned out she had an enormous crush on me and things are going quite swimmingly.

It doesn't mean anything in and of itself. Some girls will do it because they call everyone that, or they're trying to feign disinterest, or a myriad of other reasons that males could not possibly understand.

Don't look for a sign that she likes you. Escalate until you succeed or receive an undeniable rejection. This is the key to obtaining what you want out of women in life.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
My Buddy? Wasn't that a doll from the 80's? Maybe you remind her of Chucky...Friends to the end!

Allurre

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Classic case of over analysis. If you want to understand what you mean to her more accurately, judge by the real interactions you two carry when together physically.