Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to a strip club for my first time... What to expect?

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been to one before so I don't really know what to expect. How does it work (as stupid as it sounds hahah), and what should I expect to have to pay? Anything I should know before going there?

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a roll of 1's...leave your 5's and 10's in the car.

Don't drink too much

Don't do the "private" thing...

You can have fun for $50 with cover/drinks. You don't have to act like a big pimp and drop $500...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember. No matter what a stripper tells you. There's no sex in the champagne room. None. There's strippers in the champagne room, but you may not want strippers, you want probobly want sex. And there's no sex in the champagne room.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Double post!.

Mods can I get this one deleted?! I only have 10 post, no complaining but in this situation everyone counts,

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If the club is 21 and up then will sell alcoholic drinks and the girls will be topless. If the club is 18 and up they won't sell booze but the girls will be fully nude. It may be different outside of California.

As for what to expect. Beautiful girls will come up to you being very nice and asking if you want a dance.

There will be girls dancing on "stages" with guys circled around the stages. She does her routine and she occasionally gives attention to guys that put money on the stage.

I've only been on a couple of occasions and that's basically it.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PRMoon said:
Remember. No matter what a stripper tells you. There's no sex in the champagne room. None. There's strippers in the champagne room, but you may not want strippers, you want probobly want sex. And there's no sex in the champagne room.
haha that's Chris Rock

that's why I don't care for strip clubs. you end up feeling like you got played. In Tijuana though, there IS sex in the champagne room. except the champagne room is just a booth with a curtain

SeanJuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as the strippers go....don't believe a word they tell you......they just want your money.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't go to strip clubs anymore because strippers make you feel like **** if you don't pay for private dances, and if you spend all your money (spent 300$ one night, pretty stupid never again) they look at you as another pathetic male.

You also start viewing women even more negatively after leaving a strip club. I'm never going again.

They also use this line a lot, oh I though it would be fun, I though we could have fun, don't listen to this BS.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had terrible experience my first time at a strip club and vow never to go again ( unless for a good course). The stripper was pregnant with big belly showing. Very disgusting. ( That was long before discovery of sosuave).

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Moofahsa said:
Take a roll of 1's...leave your 5's and 10's in the car.

Don't drink too much

Don't do the "private" thing...

You can have fun for $50 with cover/drinks. You don't have to act like a big pimp and drop $500...
Canada... no rolls of 1's or 2's (we have coins down here) I'm screwed!!! hahah

Anyways thanks for the input yall, I think I know what to expect now. Basically it's like a bar, with the exception of the center stage with girls dancing, and other girls coming at your table to persuade you to buy a dance.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On my 16th birthday, my dad paid for lap dances from a very HOT tanned blonde teenaged college stripper. She put her ***** within inches of my lips. It was different than I would have thought up until that point. The second lapdance took place in the back with a brunette who grinded me hard and went up under my shirt and sucked on my nipples - I know weird but true. I was able to grab her ass and touch her tits. Wish I could go back and do her the right way now that I have more experience.

In the back out of the public it's not quite as bad as you can just be yourself but out in the open room, you're conscious about all the guys who might be staring at your horniness over the naked chick in front of you. I tried to act disinterested while out in the middle.